Seduction

Seduction
Bonus Chapter
Stone Heart ♡♡♡

A/N: yay! Seduction is done but I just can't get enough with the Devonaire's. So here is a piece of Eiren' story, I hope you like him as much as you like my dear Eon.

Eiren watch his personal assistant Nana as she called their chaffeur to pick them in the restaurant. They had their meeting with one of their suppliers and everything is settled. He thank Nana for thinking ahead of time to settle for negotiating their shipping.

"Markos is on his way"

"Good"

Nana soon sigh as she sat one of the chairs, she place her phone on the table and watch as the stars glim from the large window. In this state of hers he like to watch her like this, so serene and beautiful, with her deep green eyes and dark dark hair made her eyes stood out.

"What are you looking at?"

"Sometimes it makes me think that you have a third eye my little lady."

"Shut up" he can see a small blush on her pale cheeks.

He chuckles a little ,he enjoys seeing her flustered, quite adorable which he will never admits to her loudly. It's been four years that she became his personal assistant, among the fifteen assistant that he has, she was the one who last longer. They may think that he is independent and more on his own however in terms of having an assistant, Eiren is the abuser. He treats them like they were born to serve him but it never happen to Nana, she scold him and even hit him on his head for being lazy and a spoiled brat. At first they became enemies no matter how many times he fired her,she never leave for what she said that he is not the who hired her it was his father.

Taking care of their business and their kingdom put so much responsibility in his shoulder and he doesn't want his little brother suffers what he sacrified for his little brother's freedom. Eiren loves his brother dearly and he never admits it outloud. Eiren becames lazy when Nana is by his side, he always abuse his authority and can demand her time to take care of things like negotiating. Nana sometimes complain but she always do her task.

He watch her packing their things and grab their bags as she inform him that their chaffeur arrived. The woman is stubborn, rude and adorable, he likes the way she became red when she's mad and when she blushed. His Nana is a blusher such a cutie pie. He snickers as he walk along with her.

"What so funny sir?"

"Oh nothing...." he grins at her.

"I hope that it is not me that you're making fun with" she glared " or whatever prank that comes to your mind"

"Oh... never would I do that to you I promise"

"Oookay... if I will find out." She smiled evilly "I will be worry about my future kids, will slaughter that small dick of yours."

Nana laugh as she watch his face turn paler than his normal color and walk fastly as she notice their car park outside the hotel's door.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Nana glared in front of her as she stirr the coffee she made for her boss and his hoe. It is Natasha this time, she is the slut who just go out with him because of money and her boss who thinks about his dick went after that slutty Lady of Storm.

She must admit the woman is royal and who is she to compare with? She is just an orphan who works hard and earn her place as the assistant of the heir of Devonaire's. She might be smart but she will never be royalty. All her life she work so hard to be a success woman that she is now, but her heart teach her something that she never thought can take away all her rational self.