The Mistress

The Mistress
Part 6
I of the Storm

The sun is getting hotter than what she expected to, she then glared at the woman beside her as they sat on the sand. It is been a week that she went by mountain trekking with her sister and now she is using her charm to convince her going to the beach.

Sighing, her glare is futile as she watch Missy laughing while playing her son. Wearing a red bikini surely add to spice up her already blooming state, smirking at the thought of what will Sam's reaction? Coreen couldn't wait to see her husband have a heart attack.

"Aunt Cory!"

"Ohhhfff" she groan as Cara jump in front of her that set both of the sand.

Growling she then place Cara on her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She then run towards the ocean and jump off. They both laugh as they keep in playing the water. Missy soon join them with Devin in tow.

"Sam will soon flip off when he saw you wearing that bikini"

"Oh let him be, I have never wear this for so long and I miss it"

"I do hope he will not tie you up on the bed and do his wicked way on you"

"Coreen!" She slap her shoulder "kids"

They laugh as they swim around the ocean and soon they walk back to their cottage and have their lunch. Coreen was preparing food for the kids. Sam arrive just in time Missy got out from the water, he then grab the towel from Devin and wrap them around Missy's body.

Coreen laugh as she heard him reprimanding his wife not to wear something like that when many men are feasting their eyes on her. Missy though had enough by his over zealous possesiveness, told him to stop. He then stop talking, like a wounded puppy he then follow his wife walking back to them. Truly Sam is clearly smitten to her sister and she is glad that he is like that, well he is kinda annoying sometimes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Coreen prepares the steaks and the wine and place the plate on the table. Today is friday and she really miss Lucas and she is kind of excited and nervous, she will apologize to him. Ever since she brought up of meeting his parents and had a little argument, he stop talking and left the room without a word of goodbye.

The door bells and she skip walking as she excitedly open the door. Lucas smile at her as he walk in, taking off his coat and place the bag on the side table. She then kiss his lips as she drag him towards the dining area.

"I made some dinner"

"Oh. Good"

"I made your fave."

"Thank you honey, you are the best"

"I am so sorry about last time-"

"Shhh... let's not talk about it. You don't have to apologize."

"Okay"

They kissed and eat their dinner that she carefully prepared. Talking about their jobs and everything in between. He keeps on touching her legs as she keeps talking, they soon went to the living room to watch some movies. It is still early for them to go to bed and sleep or among other things they do.

He was about to roam his hand up from her thighs when the main door burst to open. Caught off guard as he stared at those blue eyes raging with anger standing in front of them.

"Vanessa"

"You bitch!"

Coreen couldn't stop the woman charging her body towards her, that send both of then on the ground. Her head was hit so hard on the floor that made her see the stars, literally. She move her arms to shield her face as the woman scratch her nails on every part of her body available to hit.

"You bitch! How dare you to fuck someone's husband?!"

"Husband?"

"Vanessa stop!" Lucas grab her arms

"Now you wanted to protect her? Of all the time I given you, giving you so much freedom, this is what you'll do?" She then hit Coreen hard and grab her hair "you whore, you are supposed to be a model for young generation hence it is your job" hitting her again hard this time "you supposed to set a good example" she scoff "what a trash"

The police came in and brought them to the police station. Vanessa is dead set to file a case against her husband and to his whore. She then soon leave with Lucas in tow asking for forgiveness, saying that he was a victim for he was seduced and being a man he gave in.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Alone in the hospital lobby waiting for a nurse to attend. Officer Bradley send her in, to check her minor wounds. She has a cut on her left cheek and a blackeye on the right eye. Her head is like it is splitting in two. She doesn't bother to hide the tears falling from her eyes as those words keep on repeating inside her head.

Whore

Bitch

Homewrecker

Coreen bowed her head as she keeps on crying. She is not a homewrecker, a bitch or a whore. She doesn't even know that he is married, and keeps blaming herself of falling in love to a wrong person. A few minutes later she notice a two polish shoes in front of her and sensing that someone is here to take care of her wounds. She raise her head to look at the nurse, when she doesn't expect the person in front of her. A new fat fresh tears fall from her eyes and she couldn't look too long at those colbat blue eyes staring at her with void of emotions.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Missy sat up from their bed she just wokr up from a bad dream. Something must have happen, its about Coreen. She felt Sam sitting up and touch her shoulder. Ignoring her husband questioning gaze she then grab her phone from their side table and call her number.

"What's wrong sweety?"

"Coreen" she run her fingers through her hair " she must be in trouble"

"Why would you think like that" he tried to calm his wife "Coreen probably have a nice night with her boyfriend"

"There is something wrong Sam, my heart is beating fast and I am dreaming of her swallowed by a huge water and water is not a good sign in every dreams." She curse as she went to her voicemail "fudge her why didn't she answer my call"

"We will call her first thing in the morning, you should sleep" he gently pry her phone away " to make you ease I will call her and will tell you right away if I contacted her, sleep now baby its good for you and our baby to stress out"

To be Continued.....