Seduction

Seduction
Part 11
All the Man I need

A/N: got inspired by the song title All the man I need by Whitney Houston such a beautiful song from a beautiful soul. May she rest in peace! I love her songs, so inspirational and really wonderful. You can listen to this song while reading this chapter. 😊😊😊

So much happiness oozing from her heart as she watch the man she loves makes baby talk to their three months old baby boy. Its been two years since she meet her in laws and was even surprise their warm welcome even after they found out about her previous relationship with the Duke's late uncle.

It was later on found out that she is the innocent party, because his uncle cheated on his wife. Everything runs smoothly well not all the time, Lady Lucille keep on insisting that the duke is hers and no one can have him except her.

Eon even made a temporary restraining order to the lady for her too much obsessiveness towards him. He even move to uptown to escape from the media, apparrently he is the talk in town. Ever since the duke announces their engagement, Asya doesn't have a privacy and the duke was mad of them to keep on throwing shits to her and some even complimented her.

Duchess Eren the mother of Eon was warm and so motherly that made Asya missed her decease mom. Eren is a good woman so caring and she didn' t judge her instead she welcomes her in their family. Eon's father is a strict man with so much seriousness runs in his bones, Alphonse never smiled but soon he watch his grandchild that was the first time they saw their patriarch smiled and even laugh.

A light laugh interrupts her day dreaming and watch her husband walks towards her. She is sitting one of the bench of their small garden. They live a little peaceful their mansion located uptown and she is even glad to have such a wonderful people who cherish and love her. Never in her life to get married and have a wonderful life with the husband she loves and not to a husband that she just married for security.

"My Asya"

"Yes my love"

"It seems that you are not on your own mind, is there something bothering you?"

"Oh no my love, I was reminiscing the time when we announce our engagement, your brother even protest of getting married first before him."

"Don't mind him he is such a drama queen" he groans

A giggle escape from her mouth as she watch her son tug his hair, it seems that his hair is getting longer he should cut it out. Their baby boy Riley laugh as he watch his father wince as he tug his dark hair. Identical dark eyes looking at her as if telling her that he is proud of making his papa hurt.

"Oh you little monster" she the blow small kisses towards her child's cheek.
"Aren't you the cutest thing?"

"Ehem... my lord..." their butler Isso excuse "Lord Eiren is waiting in the living room, my lord."

"Alright" he nodded to Isso and gently grab Asya's hand as they made their way towards their living room. Ever since Riley was born his older brother keeps on visiting them as if he made an oath to see his nephew everyday to the point that he has his permanent room now in their house.

"Ah isn't my favorite nephew" Eiren gently take Riley from his father's arms.
"Brother you seems so tired"he watch his brother frown a little "you should rest"

"You know well that I don't rest little brother"

"Don't be stubborn, mother told me that you haven't sleep since-"

"Mother always worries" his brother mutters

"There I thought you are the eldest" Eon roll his eyes as he take Riley from his brother's arm "go take your rest"

"You will never stop,will you?"

Eon chuckle as he lightly push his brother towards his room. Ever since his brother drown himself to his responsibility he always neglects his body needs. He seldom eats and always busy himself to their business. Eon helps his brother to lessen his burden and even Asya helps their newly open hotel. His older brother is workaholic and no one can stop him except his nephew and his ever loyal personal assistant Nana.

Hope you find your happiness my older brother, you deserve more. Eon thought as he watch his brother drag his ass towards his room and he guess that he will not take a bath but go to sleep straight in his bed.

He found his happiness as he stare at his son and he is wishing his brother found his happiness too.

"Eon"

Looking at the woman standing in front of him it was Nana, the only woman who can stand his stupid brother. She's been his personal assistant for almost five years and the only woman who can make his brother do things without complain. She is a little older than Eon, two years difference.

"Yes Nana" never once she heard him calling my lord or even called his brother with courtesy, perhaps that is why his brother likes her for she never treated them like they are higher than her, or anyone else; she never believe in monarchy. She only once said that she will respect them even without calling them their respective names.

"Your brother has some papers to sign and I believe he is here as his hideout"

"Yes" he laugh "feel free to get inside his majesty's room"

"He will never learn" she mutters "thanks though, cute kid"

Probably his brother already found his happiness, maybe a little blind to see it. He then went downstairs but not failing to hear his brother yelp. He sigh deeply as he felt sorry for his brother to have a stubborn woman, well he has one and he never regret it; he love Asya more than anyone else.

Fin

A/N: thank you so much for your ever support. Eon is so sweet and I wish to have a man like that heheheheh....