The Mistress

Mistress
Part 1
The Mistress

Coreen grabs her things from the sink as she check her make up again from the mirror, taking the smudge of her lipstick and soon she exits the room. Looking at the man sprawled in the bed and makes him look more handsome. Moving closer she then touch his jaw and his eyes flatter soon reveal a blue eyes.

"Good morning" she said softly

"Hmmm" he groans

Seeing that he is not yet fully awake she then kiss his forehead and leave the place. She is just twenty  when she fell in love to a young businessman in the city and she is proud of telling anyone that she is in love. Lucas Devone is the man who captured her heart, those blue eyes and dirty blonde hair made her heart beat fast. They met on one of the clubs in their city. They talk and soon  have a good one night stand. Meeting again on a cafe they talk and enjoy each other's company. Like a story in her favorite novels, Coreen is getting inspired.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dropping her bags on  the counter she then spot her favorite neice running on the hall. They had their camping today and it seems little Cara is excited. The seven years old run towards her and hug her on the waist.

"Cory! Good morning!"

"Good morning little monster"

"I am so excited for our school camp today!"

"Then you must behave and don't devour the food from your camp cafeteria" she chuckles

"Your so mean aunt Cory, you know I share"

Couldn't stop herself from laughing she then pat her neice's head and made her way towards the kitchen. Seeing her older sister preparing the food for her two children and her husband. Sam notice her and nod as he then continue reading his newspaper.

"Is there anything I can help?"

"Cory!" Her sister smile as she shook her head telling her its okay "have some breakfast dear"

"Missy, your daughter is so hyper" she chuckles "she made a promise not to eat all the food in their cafeteria"

"That child of mine" she laugh

Coreen watch her older sister pack the food and notice that her sister is neglecting herself. Those vibrant  auburn hair and those deep green eyes were tired, probably there is a problem and she wanted to know.

Seeing her brother in law who didn't look at her in the eye must be he is the reason why. It is been a six months, after that scandal he'd done. After cheating her sister with a young woman he has the guts to bring the woman in their home. Coreen couldn't forgive her brother in law for what he did to her sister. Missy with no grudge in her bone forgives her husband and still takes care of them.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
As the door close she then  trap her sister on the fridge and ask her what is wrong, ever since her brother in law cheats she is really sensitive to all her sister's husband' s actions.

"What did he do this time?"

"Cory"

"Did he cheat again? Tell me sis and I will punch him to death"

"No!" She laugh "well you see he told me to stop wearing sexy clothes though"

"What?"

"You see ever since you dress me up six months ago and taught me how to do make up, he is getting jealous whenever a man approach me"

"Serves him right"

"Actually he didn't look at you in the eyes because he is embarass"

"Why?"  A little confuse of why her brother in law couldn't look at her in the eye.

"You see.... this morning he grab me from the bathroom while I brush my teeth and have his way on me in the bed" she blush "I must be overdo the things I learn from the book you let me read."

"What have you done then?" She laugh as she watch her sister turn redder.

"I made him scream twice when I follow what it says at the article I read in cosmopolitan"

"What article?"

"Oh my God you are making me embarass" she cover her face with her hands.

"Oh come on sister we are not children anymore"

"How to pleasure your man by doing the head"

"Oh my god!" She laugh loudly as she pat her sisters shoulder. Missy pouts as she shook her head as she too laugh.

"Why are you so sickly sister, did you neglect your health again." She glared

"No, actually" she cough a little as she rub her stomach "Devin and Cara will have another sibling"

"No way!" I couldn't help but feel excited to have another little monster to play.

"Sam doesn't want me to work but I can't stop taking care of our business you know"

"You should rest, let your husband do the work"

"That's what she said" she roll her eyes and push her playfully "you should take your breakfast"

She sigh and eat the food that her sister prepared. Her sister is too good and kind, that somehow other people abuse her. She was the one who always pick a fight for her, Missy  forgives easily and she hate and love this side of her. Being a ramp model at the age seventeen she always do what she wants and never listen to their parents. They grew up by the guidance of their grandparents since their mom and dad were too busy entertaining their business. A little startled as she felt a soft hand touching her, she then watch her sisters green eyes same as her with a soft look.

"So tell me how's Lucas, did he invite you to meet his parents yet?"

Never in their six months of dating not once he invited her to meet his parents and whenever she ask him about it he shuts her and do his way on her body. Somehow she thought that maybe he is not yet ready to let her meet his parents or perhaps he is hiding something. After all for all the span of time with him, they only share it in his hotel room.

To be Continued....

A/N: how is it so far? Do you like the story? The character? Heheheh.... It just came out in my mind in this plot probably got inspired by the book I read. Ehhehehe... leave a vote and your reviews guys! Love to hear from you! 😁