The Mistress

The Mistress
Bonus Chapter

A/N: Thank you so much for the wait, sorry for the late update. Kind of busy these days and I hope you like this chapter guys! Enjoy and still it is not suitable for very young audience or read at risk. There are lemons in this chapter.

Missy watch Flynn nervously holding the paper as he sign for ceasarian method since Coreen has lose so many fluids and she has a complication of giving birth. The doctor who happens to be the best and Flynn's close friend Clarette told them about the situation and they need to do it immediately or they may lose one of them. She takes over to decide everything, for Flynn is not capable to think and the way his eyes is not in focus. She then help him sign all the papers and watch her sister wheeled down to the operating room. They never expect that this is going to happened. Truly nature is making a bad joke to them, they were expecting her to give normal birth but she has a semi eclampsia and it is not good. She is a week ahead of giving birth to her son.

"You can do this Flynn be strong for both of them"

Still the image of his wife who was about to try giving birth normally faint twice in his arms and her uneven breathe made him apprehensive. He is scared to lose one of them, they are too precious to him and he couldn't bare to see her struggling to breathe.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Coreen dab her lip gloss as she look at herself in the mirror. Flynn has decided to take her on a romantic dinner. He told Missy to babysit their son which she accept it with open arms. She couldn't hold her excitement, tonight will be the night of their steamy hot sex and she will not stop. She craves for his touch, after that night that was two days ago, Coreen keeps on thinking of his lips and his big hands playing her breast and her clit. A sudden heat started to gather in her core and a wave of excitement makes her think to cancel their dinner and go fuck their brains out however her husband, no matter how horny he is, he is still rational and will have their dinner first before having her as his dessert.

"Love its about time to -"

Coreen watch her husband speechless as he look at her with admiration and hunger in his eyes. Those colbalt blue eyes that made her knees weak and those set of jaws clenches when he wants to control his desire to rip her clothes and have his way on her. She is getting excited for tonight and she wanted -needed- him. Oh god look at those clothes fits his body so deliciously and those biceps and those hard muscles looks good enough to eat. Coughing so hard to distract herself she then place the last pair of her earings and walk towards her handsome husband.

"Come on my love lets enjoy our dinner"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Missy place the new bottle of milk she prepares for her nephew and prepares another one for her youngest child Ianess. Her husband tuck their two children to sleep in their bedroom and so far he is okay to take another extra time to look for Seth. He just got home from work although he is tired he keeps insisting that he must help her with the kids, they can be handful sometimes. Missy got no problem with Seth, he is like his father, so calm and quiet not his mom who is loud and very demanding. She giggles as she remembered telling Coreen about her child's behaviour.

"Seth is sleeping now"

Her husband Sam just came in in their kitchen and watch him roll his shirt on his arm and place his big warm hands on her wide hips. She can feel his needs to have her tonight. They never stop being intimate and making love also helps them to show how much they needed and love each other.

"I can say we are free to have our way with each other" he then kiss her neck and inhale her sweet scent.

She then move her head to kiss him properly and moan as she felt his mouth kissing her so hard that made her breatheless. Oh god she miss this and she wanted to be ravish by her husband. He then grab her legs and wrap them around his waist. He walk upstairs carrying her as she hold the two bottles of milk and the things needed for their babies -she considered Seth as her son. Giggling as he plafully push her on their bed and grab the bottles and put them on their side table ans kiss her with so much hunger. She can feel the bulge in his pants and she couldn't wait to feel him inside her.