Dog and Butterfly

The Maschovich Mansion is so  huge, it has a golf course, has two swimming pools and a huge lawn with helipad. The Mansion is big and empty however with the kids around the house is a mess and full of entertainment. Callie and Lohan mostly occupied the west wing and brings their friends for a sleepovers. Lohan prefers to let his friends stay at the basement where all the gadgets and auditorium situated. He enjoys playing games and watching movies, mean while Callie likes her friends to stay at the second floor where her room is located, they enjoy collecting bags and shoes and watching Netflix. At the age of fifteen she has all the thing she likes and owned a lot of trendy stuffs. One thing that they misses is their parents, their mom is busy with her collections and Fashion business and their dad is busy with their export business and logistics. Most of their life spent are  with the maids and butlers, often times they calls Kim to complain of being lonely. 

Today is a special day for them, Kim will be visiting the house and he is with this friends. Lohan adores Jackson so much and often times acts like him. Callie likes Demian, he is cool and good at everything. 

"Where's my little devils?!" Jackson shouted as soon as he steps inside the lobby

Screams can be heard from upstairs and two brats ran down from the stairs, the butlers are worried that they might trip and tries to stop them from running. Callie soon jumps on Kim and hug him so hard and he patted her head. He smiles at his siblings and offer them their favorite cake. The brats grabs the bags of foods and sprints their way to their kitchen, Damian and Jackson is already there, hoarding their foods in the fridge. Kim is a little bit upset, he didn't received any response from Presa and it's already been two weeks now. He misses her, the thought of her disgust face whenever he made stupid acts or whenever she made sarcastic comments at him. They may always bicker at each other but this excites him all the time whenever she's around. 

"Oi Lohan you better finish that slice of cake" Jackson wipes Lohan's face "I am too full to finish it"

"Callie, you can still eat even if you're in a diet" Demian encourage the young lady to eat sweets

Kim smiles at them and thought that maybe he should worry later. Maybe Presa is a little bit busy with her assignment and soon send him an update once she's done. 

Hanson grabs the log from his side and throws them on the fire pit. They will be staying for the night and soon leave this place. They need to recuperate from the exhausting mission. There are some enemies they encountered, thankfully for Chase quick thinking they are able to escape the place and they are now sitting inside a cave to rest. Amanda is a little whiny whenever she's hungry and Chase is being patient with her, he even offer his spare chocolate bar just to shut her trap. 

He scans the area and his eyes landed on Presa, she's been quite for sometime probably her wounds bothers her and they only had one adrenaline shots left. Hanson brewed some leaves to help them soothe their sore muscles and some tea to calm their nerves. 

"Chase" Logan walks towards their squad leader "We need to move as soon as the sun rises"

"Harlain instructs us to meet at the old church" he grunts "It's a 100 meters away from this cave" 

"Alright" He walk back to Presa and let her take some medicine. 

Logan takes the empty cup from her hands and lets her head lay on his shoulder. Presa is a little bit exhausted, she's been doing a great job in protecting them, with the use of Hanson's rifle she's able to take seven enemies as they made they way on their escape route and used her last adrenaline shots to keep up her pace. As expected from her, she's one the best of their team, Presa has been known as the cleaners along side with Chase, they had been with this industry longer than him. Cleaners are known as the Elite assassins' they work directly from their bosses and their identities are unknown, he just knew about Chase and Presa's ranking when they were assigned on their first expedition, He was  a newbie at that time.