Dog and Butterfly

They are outside the city and had been busy for these past days, his weekdays is all pack with schedules, they got some photoshoots for his new commercial with Demian and promotes his new mini series to be shown in Netflix next week. Thankfully they were  given two days to rest and CG suggested to visit the Villa outside the city to unwind and relax. Demian and Jackson is with them, and some staff suggested to record some videos for their fans and post updates on twitter. Kim choose to sit on the pavilion near the beach and relax his body, closing his eyes while listening to the sound of the waves. 

"You need to take some supplements" 

"Thanks" he accepts the two tablets from Presa and the glass of water "Why are you wearing long sleeves and pants?" 

"I like it" she snaps 

"You can wear some swim suits if you want to"

"I don't want it"

"Presa, you'll faint if you continue wearing those, it's too hot"

The woman just grunts and sits on a nearby shed. She's quite stubborn and he just let it go for now. A few minutes has pass and it's become silent, He is a little bit concern by sudden silence. He look behind him and notice Presa lay on the ground with red face. Shaking his head, this woman will die because of her stubbornness someday. 

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Vick opens the door and a body slam on his, his senses goes alert but soon relax, smelling the familiar scent. He looks down and watch the blonde woman looks up to him with a grin on her face. 

" I made some cookies" 

"I see"

"Come have some taste and let me know your thoughts"

He follows her towards the kitchen area and sits on the chair. The woman gives him a portion of the cookie and he takes a small bite, unlike Presa, he doesn't like sweets. He nods and smiles at her, not wanting to tell her that he doesn't like sweets, and doesn't find the cookie tasty. The woman smiles brightly and was about to let him taste again. 

"sorry I don't want to eat more"

"It's fine" she giggles "so can you tell me more about that Presa woman? is she your girlfriend or something"

"Presa" he laughs " no she is not my girlfriend"

"She's beautiful" she pouts 

"Yeah... she is" he looks at her with calculating eyes.

"please don't get me wrong, she is beautiful and it makes me a little bit jealous" she eats the cookies "I am a little bit intimidated by her"

"You should be" he mumbles "but she's kind"

Annie watch him mumbles and the way his eyes change into warm with great admiration. She wants those warm eyes staring at her, however he often shows skeptic and emotionless. She doesn't dare asking him about his job and the way him being close off and discreet, she got an idea that he doesn't want to talk much about his personal life. Annie wants to know him more, wants to understand him and she will be more patient with him then. Annie hopes that he likes her , like the way she likes him. 

"Annie, I know what your thinking" he says in a soft tone "I don't usually talk about my personal life"

"I know but that can wait Vick" she sniffs trying to hide her tears "I just want to know you more because I like you too much"

"Annie" 

"Please don't force yourself liking me but don't shun me away though"

He nods and pats her head. He watch her crying her eyes out, this is what Presa told him about, this is getting complicated. He doesn't have the guts to decline her request  and visits her whenever she wishes to. Logan doesn't want someone get entangled to his world, their world is different from them, being one of the Mafia, their life is in constant danger. Enemies are everywhere and he is not innocent either, he kills and get paid, that's the way their living. 

To be continued...