For Sale: Jealousy

Jealousy is like salt it adds flavor in a relationship, but too much on it is dangerous to your health.

Part 6
For Sale Jealousy

A woman staring back at her with silver v-cut dress looks stunning on her eyes. She grab the pink lipstick and coat them on her pouty lips. A man enters the room and wrap his arms around her waist and kiss her expose neck.

"You are so beautiful"

"Edward"

"Yes"

"I don't know what to do when I face your mother"

"Shhh... Don't think too much" he kiss her temple "She'll like you, I promise"

"W-What are we?"

"I am your boyfriend, baby, no need to question"

"B-but"

"Let's not talk about that" he tighten his arms "let's go"

He grab her hand gently and tug her towards the door. Edward wants to introduce the woman that he obsessed with, to his mother. His mother knows his obsession and she wants him to prove to her that he really get what he wants.

The woman in his arm is his world, his treasure and he will never let her go. He doesn't care if it was one sided love, as long as she is with him. Its easy to let women fall in love, its all persuasion and determination. He successfully seduce her and it just takes a thing or two and Rosette will forever bound to him.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

They arrived at his mother's mansion and only a few guest were invited. Rosette look so stunning with her silver dress match it with diamond plated stilletoe, she's a goddess. Edward couldn't take his hands off her, he touch her ass as they made their way inside.

Noticing her stiff posture he squeeze her hips and give her a reassuring smile. Rosette smiled a little as they made their way in the dining hall.

"Relax my love, my mother won't bite"

"But its your mother"

"My mother likes to tease"

"Well, thank you for the heads up" she said sarcastically

A beautiful middle age woman smiled at them and welcome them. She's so beautiful, platinum blonde hair and those stunning golden eyes, no wonder where Edward get those good looks. The woman wears red lipsticks and her figure is so fit and a man came in and wrap his arms around her waist.

"Eddy! You came! "

"Mom" he groan as he wrap his arms around her

"So, Who is she?" she look at Rosette with mischief

"This is Rosette Colbain my girlfriend"

"Ah! Hello Rosette I am Samantha Dean and this is Edward's Father, Christopher Dean"

"Nice to meet you" the attractive middle age man smiled at her " I hope my son didn't give too much headaches to you, he's quite a handful"

"Dad" Edward groans, fuck his parents for embarassing him in front of his girlfriend.

His father chuckled as his father grab Rosette's arm and went inside the dining room. Edward glared at his father by agreeing to his mother's scheme, they are truly matchmade in hell.

He almost cursed loudly when he saw Monica Montero, his ex-girlfriend a childhood lover. Thinking what is she doing here? After ending their relationship six years ago, they still fuck until he met Rosette and he stop fucking her.

"Eddy" she smiled at him

"Nica" he nod his head

"Its been a long time, ne?" she wrap her arms around his neck like she always did before "You look mature and more handsome"

He tried to push her off but she tighten her arms around his neck. He look at Rosette who's staring at them,eyes with jealousy and betrayal, not listening to his mother's speech.

"Let go of me, my girlfriend's here"

"Oh?" she watch my girlfriend like she's planning something not good. Edward watch Rosette's eyes seeing defiance and coldness, he sighs, why  he always falls for a lioness and tonight will be a long night for him.

To be continued....

A/N: I know cliffhanger XD I admit  I suffer a common sickness to all writers, Writer's block is quite potent, however I promise to update soonest! Thank you for reading and for voting these series! I love you guys!