Coffee Break

Part 7

She watch the children running around the small park in the hospital, her puffy red eyes stares at no one and its been five minutes she stop crying. There is a kid that she really wanted to save but he died at the middle of the operation and she feels so guilty for not giving the child another chance to live, she really did tried her best however her best wasn't good enough. She blame herself for not doing the best that she can, he was diagnosed with weak lungs and it suddenly collapsed when he was having a hard time in breathing, she still remember his tired eyes looking at her smiling and telling her that it's okay to let it go after all no one's gonna missed him for he is an orphan. It breaks her heart knowing that he thought of dying alone, he is not alone! She's here and the other nurses who takes care of him but he give in.

She automatically wipes her eyes as she notice another tears shed. A handkerchief pops on her vision and watch the hand and up to the person who just arrive.

"I heard from the nurses that you are sitting here for almost two hours" Steve sits beside her "I brought some food"

"I lost my patient"

"They told me that too"

"I feel so miserable" she hold the handkerchief so tight that her knuckles turns white

"Don't feel too much bad about it" he tucks her hair on her ear "think about it... he no longer suffer from all the chemo sessions and stuffs"

"But he is too young Steve"

"I know it's unfair on his part he has a lot of things to do in life"

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

"Ahn!"

"Ugh!"

"Fuck!"

Steve moves his hips faster as he felt his climax and watch her boobs bouncing as he move deeper to her core. She's been horny lately at the time they arrive home from the hospital she ask him to make love to her. He is a little bit confuse on why she wants it however he will never refuse the offer.

He felt her core throbbing hard sucking his dick making him cum so hard that he almost see the stars and the universe. She moans loudly as he jerk his dick inside her wanting to empty his seed inside her sweet pussy.

"Steevve" she moans as she grab his ass hard

"Oh fuck!" He kiss her sweet lips so hard "your my addiction"

"Yes love"

"My only woman" he kiss her temple " the mother of my children"

"Hmm" her breath hitch as he look at him with wide eyes

"What?" He look at her "do you think that I didn't know?"

"When did you find out?"

"You left your pregnancy test in our bathroom when you hurriedly went for an on call duty yesterday"

"Ohhh"

Caging her with his body he stare at her eyes as she squirm a little , feeling her nervousness and the way she licks her lips makes him a little hard. He smirks as she look at him surprisingly when she felt his dick getting hard again, he is still inside her sweet cavern and not planning to pull out.

"I am planning to tell you on your birthday"

"Ohh"

"But you spoil it"

"Oh well" he chuckle "think about this as an advance surprise"

"Still!"

"I am happy" he kiss her forehead "I think we're getting backwards, I really wanted to propose on you before knocking you off"

"Ohh... your sperm is too strong it breaks my contraceptives"

"My love... we are blessed"

"Yes we are" she kiss his lips lightly

"Your making me hard again" he groans as he moves his hips slowly. Watching her redden nipples as he keeps sucking a while ago and it really looks enticing. He then lick her areola and suck her nipple gently, hearing her moaning his name and the way she scratch his back makes him go hard like a steel. "You are my goddess"

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Steve watch her walk at the isle with her white simple gown and look at her small bump. He never felt so blissed before and seeing the woman of his life and the mother of his children walks towards him, makes him wanna sing and fly for how happy he is. He told her about the woman he visited at the hospital everyday, it was his nanny Grace who takes care of him when his parents abandoned him and his nanny takes care of him ever since, she is getting old and gets sick. Ever since Naomie knows about his nanny she keeps visiting her ward and takes care of her. Steve knows that she is kind, selfless and the perfect woman for him.

For all the years that he's been stuck to some ambitious and manipulative women, he thought of not being in love again but Naomie change his views and felt that she is the one for him.

He was enchanted by her beautiful face and almost forgot his lines when the priest ask him his vows however they laugh it off and continue the ceremony. They share their first kiss and greet the guest, thanking them for sharing their time for their union. They eat and dance, sharing stories and stuffs that he doesn't care. He stares at his wife as she smile and talk animatedly with her friends and colleagues. Just like before when he is behind the bar on his cafe , he stares at her as she talk with her friends or reading some medicine books when she's having lunch. He knows her schedule and try his best to be the one to serve her drinks. It's been a month since he got the courage to talk to her and he almost knew about her and the way she talks to him makes him to like her more.

"Why so quiet my love?"

"I am glad that I meet you in my life" he kiss her neck "I feel so bless of having you"

"Oh honey"

"I love you and cherish you forever" a tear fell from his eyes as he embrace the love of his life. The first woman he love so much left him, his mother the one who gave life to him didn't bother to bring her boy with her and he felt so lost and unwanted. Now that he found this beautiful woman, the woman who will forever cherish him and love him, he felt love again. In her arms she is his sweet haven.

-The End-

A/N: I am so sorry for the wait guys. I hope you still like it. Please leave your comments and suggestions. ❤️