Seduction

Seduction
Part 9
Behind the curtains

Eon watch Asya laugh as he told her his misery in setting up the picnic set. He was glad that his uncle didn't ask much about his plans and help him set, it seems that his uncle is rooting them.
Never in his life feel contented looking at someone's happiness except now. The way Asya laugh, the way she scowl whenever she's irritated and the way she narrowed her eyes before she growled when she's mad; all of it he loves it. Asya brought out the emotions that he suppress before since the death of his beloved grandmother. Their family firstly taught when they were younger to control their emotions and to never show any remorse when they kill. However his beloved mother always taught them to be compassionate and encourage them that crying doesn't make you weak but it makes you strong. Among them he is known to be emotionless and stoic for he put it in his head that it made his father proud. Eon admire his older brother Eiren, the most caring brother and ever calm among the two of them. His brother was known as calm, strategist and has the ability to control everyone's thinking by simply studying their behavior. Eiren was ruthless in terms of business and as soft as bunny whenever he goes to visit the orphanage.

Eon quitely thought that his brother is bipolar, even killing an enemy he tortured them then later he takes care of them, made them believe that they had the chance to live. Truly his brother is a natural born sadist.

He was out of his reverie when a soft hand place at his thigh and look at those beautiful deep blue eyes heavy with need and love. He suck up his breath as he now see it clearly that Asya feel the same. He almost jump with joy but he couldn't when his gaze zeroed at those pouty lips. Leaning forward he then kiss her ever luscious lips.

"Hmmm..."

God! He'll never get tired kissing these lips and embracing this body. Is this what love feels? The feeling of your heart expanded whenever he sees her happy, constricts whenever he sees her sad and leap for joy whenever he's the cause of her joy? Asya is more important than he'd been thinking for. At first it was lust at first sight however when he gets to know the woman she is more than what he saw. Pulling from their kiss he then move his lips to her neck, so smooth and so delectable. He gently bite them then lick them slowly and suck them. His pants is getting tighter as he continue kissing her neck. Moving his right hand and grope her soft breast and knead them as he gently pull her towards his body.

He likes to hear her moaning so seductive, so husky and so uniquely Asya. Eon moves his hand towards south as he keep kneading her breast. He then move to cup her sex and move his fingers inside her underwear then felt the sticky wet from her ejaculation. Pushing his two fingers as he scissored them more juices came out from her tight pussy.

"Your so goddamn tight my Asya" he licks the underside of her ear the pump his hands faster.

"Ahn! Eon please!" she begs

"My Asya... You are so wet and warm" moving faster as he finger fuck her.

Moaning loudly as he keeps pumping her wet core. Asya takes off her upper cloth and let her breast bare for the taking, not wasting time Eon took a feast for her supple breast.

Feeling her velvet walls getting tighter he knew that she's close to orgasm, he then stop. Groaning as he heard her protest he then attack her lips in a hard sweet kiss. Gently he took off his trouser his cock sprung free and a beads of ejaculation came out from its slit.

At the thought of entering her hot tight walls made him grow harder. He likes the way she arc her body and two pointy nipples is on for feast both his eyes and his mouth. Slowly he lick the juncture of her neck then move down as he suck her nipple then grope the other breast. Moving his huge cock he gently nudge on her drench pussy, he slowly made her sat on his lap and push a little gently inside her tight pussy. Groaning he feels the tightness of her cunt. He soon then jerk fastly as he let her ride the most pleasurable and unforgettable ride that she ever had.

"Nng!!! Eon! Ahn! I'm coming!" She squealed as she couldn't take the pleasure. She almost seen the stars out in the sky. God he feels so good and he really knows where her G-spot.

"My Asya" he groans as he moves faster.

"Eon!" Moaning as she grip her hands on his hair. She then reach her climax and ground her hips as she let her spasm stop from her wonderful orgasm.

Soon after he the spilled his seed inside her warm womb. Knowing that they did it outside the forest brought so much excitement in his eyes. God! He will do anywhere and anytime as long as it is Asya.

"We better leave now, I can smell that there is a rain coming."

"Okay"

"Know this my Asya" he cupped her face "I may not know things much about love but you are important to me, I like you so much"

"Oh Eon" a tear slip on her face, thinking about her past made her a little guilty. She wanted not to tell him, scared that he might leave her however she wanted to be honest with him and let him decided. She wanted him to know her past and not from anyone, she took a deep breathe. " There is something that I need to talk with you, Eon"

To be Continued...

A/N: hello everyone I am sorry for not updating got busy these days, hopefully I will be up to date to my stories, no promises but I will do my best! Thank you for reading and have a nice summer!!!! 🙆👧🙆👧