For Sale: You Love Me

Part 8
You Love Me

Rosette's POV

Never in my life dream to get married to a rich man. I only dream for a man to love me and cherish me. Give me children and have a wonderful home. I wonder why I was blessed on having this wonderful and handsome man standing beside me as my husband. I was drifted to the time when he found out I was pregnant and he propose to me. I said no for all I think he just said that because I am pregnant. I told him after I gave birth I will marry him, although the child already registered with his name.

We went to Maldives to have our honeymoon. My mom volunteer to take care of our son Dawson. I missed my little bugger. Edward and I watch the fire dancer as they perform . Its been two days already, spending the night with this wonderful place together with my wonderful husband.

"Let's go back to our cottage now babe"

"Tired, my love?"

"hm"

We walk along the shore hand in hand and made our way to our cottage. Soon as Edward close and lock the door I drag him towards our bedroom.

"I thought your tired" he grin at me. The devil.

"Not tired enough to make up our time being intimate again" its been almost half a year we haven't got sex. All our time is to take care of Dawson and the business. I wanted him inside of me, missing his cock pumping. I needed his love, the way he spent every drop of his seed inside of me.

I grab his shirt and take them off. He laugh as he help me take off his clothes then he kiss me softly. Grabbing my breast and rub his finger on my nipples. He move his lips on my jaw and down to my neck. Moaning as I anticipate his next move, couldn't wait for him to take off my bikini top and suck my aching nipples.

I grind my hips on his hardened length and moan. Soaking wet, I could almost smell my arousal, I am so horny.

"Damn Rosette your so wet "he chuckles "You missed having my cock inside your tight little pussy aren't ya?"

"Stop talking" I moan as he finger fucking me "just fuck me already"

"As you wish my Queen"

Edward remove the rest of my clothes and plunge deep inside of me, I could almost cum that instant. Gosh I miss his huge cock inside of me, feeling him lick my nipples, makes me more horny. I groan and grind my hips, setting a good rhythm for the both of us. God! He knows how to please a woman, he pounded me hard but with care by the feeling of his warm hands touching me gently.

Got I just couldn't get enough of this man. My husband.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

The day we arrive home I went straight to my son's room. Mom is asleep on the chair with a book on her hand. I take the book away and place a blanket. A soft sigh from the cradle made me walk towards my baby. He is sleeping like an angel. He looks like Edward, he only gotten those small dimples from me. I think this is what they called complete and contented. I love Dawson and I love Edward. For once Edward never change, he loves me fiercely. I could almost burst into bubbles into thinking of sweet doings he'd done to me and our son.

A warm arms wrap around my waist and a nuzzle on my neck. I grip his arm with my both hands and kiss his cheek.

"What are you thinking?" he ask

"Thinking how much you love me" I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck "how you love us, I love you Edward Dean"

"I love you more, babe" he kiss me sweetly.

I will never trade my happiness to anything. Thanking God for giving me a wonderful husband and a beautiful child.

*The End*

A/N: Thank you everyone for reading! I know its kinda lame but I admit I am not good at making endings. Thanks for the vote! And I hope you enjoy my next story. The Seduction.

Preview of The Seduction

He moves closer and nip her ear as he said "Remember last night was so dark and I was able to get inside your tight and wet pussy" he groans "and that's quite a talent, isn't?"