Dog And Butterfly

The room is a hot mess, clothes scatters all around the place and the giggling sound can be heard from the room. Moans getting louder and the bed creaks wildly , the blonde woman grips the sheets so hard as she was pounded from the back. The man is so good, so big and he knows her weaknesses. She groans as he hits her to climax, pulsing her inner walls, sucking his dick deeper in to her womb. She saw stars when she reach the momentum. The man has great stamina as they keep on fucking, and soon felt a hot steam run down her inner walls and drips out from her cunt. Closing her eyes, feel so satisfied with the outcome, she then roll down and face the man she's fucking with, amber eyes staring at her with devoid emotions but still hot in her eyes, she loves big bad boys. They just met from the club and the way he touches her ignites her body and spreads like a wildfire.

The blonde woman place her head on his chest, still catching up her breathe. She never had this wonderful sex before until this man came in to her life and made her night wonderful. The man she knows by the name Vick, gently pushes her from the side and grabs his phone. The phone has been ringing a while ago and it made her a little bit suspicious that maybe it comes from a different woman, she doesn't want to share this man even if they just met a few hours ago. It's already morning and she stays the whole night, feasting her eyes with this beautiful man and enjoying his love making.

"I see" he said in a soft yet husky voice as he lock the phone and place them on the side table.

Annie grabs his hand and kisses it. She then moves her arms and wrap them around his broad chest. She was about to ask him for some breakfast when the door suddenly opens and there standing outside is a gorgeous woman, brunette, small face with fair skin complexion, with voluptuous body and those green eyes looking at them amusingly. She is so beautiful, even though she is wearing a black skin tight pants and a black leather jacket with gray blouse that shows her good curves, and a combat boots. She still manage to look beautiful and her stoic face screams dominance and the way she is looking at them, it looks like she is used to this kind of setting. She is tall, more like five feet and ten inches, and  carrying a dark brown back pack. Standing outside the bedroom door, she waits for them to get ready, more like she is waiting for Vick to get ready. 

"Piss off now Logan we need to go" the brunette said with authority

"Hey!" Annie shouted, jealousy came out naturally from  her, she will never share her man to anyone,  even if this woman radiates danger "Who are you?"

"Annie" Vick place his hands on her shoulder

"We need to go" the woman ignores her. This infuriates Annie more and she stood up, even though she can't reach her nose on her chin but still she has to, she is a few head shorter than the woman who is standing still. 

"shut up" the woman look down at her "comeback when you grow some tits" the woman chuckles "Come on Logan we need to go"

"Don't bully her Presa" he chuckles "She's wild"

"Then don't let her go feral on me " Presa throws the car keys to him and moves outside the room "Stop fucking some Lolicons"

Vick laughs as he starts putting his clothes and leave the dumbfounded Annie behind. She was out from her thoughts when the sound of the car door shuts and the sound of the car screeching away from the house. Annie soon collapse on the floor, thinking how much of a danger she is, when she keeps on provoking that woman, she knew deep inside, she is dealing with some dangerous people and she has the guts of a mice if you compare her strength to them.

The last thought came to her mind is when will she meet Vick again?

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

Kim stares at his phone for a couple of minutes as he read the news about him and some woman that is link to him, it states that he is now dating the new starlet. He just met this woman in an award show and he never communicates much with her, but some people assume that he is interested with her and has many articles about him and this woman. Some fans even saying that they look good at each other and some fans are being rude and mean to him or to the artist. He is in constant spotlight in tabloids, news articles and some blogs. Being famous and an A list artist means that you are in public eyes twenty four seven. Gladly he let his managers do their thing and manage to lessen the scandals and what not.

He's been in this industry for ten years and he is used to this anyway, he just don't like hurting someone's feelings and he often thinks about their opinion rather than his own, being kind to them often got abused by some.

"Are you alright Kim?" his manager ask him with concern in his eyes "Don't worry about it we already made a public statement"

"Thanks" he smiles at him, CG has been a good manager to him and he often treats him as his younger brother. He loves him dearly and has been treated him like human unlike some other managers. He is glad that he's with this company, they treat him better and they are all fun to be with.

"Ice americano is here" Presa place the coffees on the table "Here's your ice tea as per request"

"Thanks Presa"

"Not a problem" she then made her way to the pantry and grabs some donuts.

He learns that his father ask someone from an agency to protect him and escorts him wherever he goes, Presa is assign to  protect him and he often wonders why she chose this job, she looks better to become a model or actress. She's been with them for a few weeks now and he learns that this woman, despite her innocent looks, has a silver tongue.

To be Continued...

I hope you like this story so far. Thank you so much for reading and I love you guys! Stay safe and be healthy!