Coffee Break

Coffee Break
part 6

It's midnight and she needs to get her bag and car keys so she can go home and rest, taking a bath and drink some wine to make her sleep. She didn't expect as she walk towards her office, the man that makes her body wild standing waiting for her and he notice her. Gosh! why is he so irresistible? she thought if only she's brave enough to confess but she is a coward. As she approaches Steve , her legs is starting to quiver like jelly, but she has to control her body or else she might do something stupid. Like kissing him?  a small voice came into her mind that made her stop and stand stiffly. Oh my gosh! I shouldn't think about that! she reprimands herself he doesn't even like you! .

"Naomie? " his voice is so sweet like a sweet angel and the way he looks at her with concern eyes makes her want to jump on him and kiss him so hard.

"Y-Yes?" she stuttered so lame

"Are you alright?"

"yes I am"

"Oh cool" he then gently touch her shoulder and lead her inside her office.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Once inside the room she then felt the room is getting smaller and hot. His hand is still on her elbows and the electric feeling inside her body makes her shiver with anticipation. Naomie felt him move closer to her and feels his breathe on her neck.

"You always makes me question my sanity"

"huh?"

"Naomie" he gently place a kiss on her neck "I can't control myself anymore on how much I like you "

"Y-You like me?"

"If I don't I wouldn't be wasting my time taking care of you, you dummy" he bit the skin from her neck and made her gasp loudly. He groans.

She then push her body to his front and feels the hard contours of his muscle. Slowly moving her hands on his stomach and down to his hard shaft on his pants it made her feel hot and ready. She heard him taking a deep breath and watch her with so much intense in his eyes. Naomie felt her panties is soaking wet with her arousal and she can even smell it. His eyes dilated as he move his hips and jerk at her core with small pressure.

"Steve" she moans as she slowly grinds her hips on his.

"You are so wet baby" she felt his hand moves to touch her wet core, his finger touching her clit slowly circling her hard nub and the smell of her arousal  is getting stronger. Slowly turns her around and push her gently on the small couch. Thankful that she is wearing skirt and blouse , it's easy for them to remove and to do quickie but it seems that Steve is not doing for a quickie, he savor his time kissing her legs towards her thighs.

"Oh my!"

"You smell nice babe"

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Steve smells her arousal and it made his dick harder, he move his lips up to her thighs and kiss them. God ! she's got the smoothest skin ever and her smell is like an aphrodisiac. Slowly grabbing her panties and watching her  panties slide off her wet pussy lips. His dick twitch as he smell her scent. He then place his two finger to her pussy and part them seeing how wet she is and  soon lick her wetness , slowly eating her pussy like his favorite dessert. Hearing her moan his name seems an addiction to him, he loves to hear her calling his name with her sexy moan.

"hmmm" he groans as he lick and suck her pussy

"Steve"

"Yes baby" plunging his two finger and pump them in and out, it gushes out more juicy from her and he drink all of it. Sensing her climax he then pump his finger faster and sips her juices.
Hands grabbing his hair and hips pushing towards his face, he then savor the taste of her and wrap his arms around her legs and continue licking her pussy.

"Oh my god Steve!"

"You like that babe?" moving up he the unbutton her blouse and push up her bra to free her beautiful breast, those pink nipples calling for him and he then move his lips to kiss her tip and soon suck her right nipple. She is so responsive and the way she moans his name is like oasis. He felt her hand move to unzip his jeans and free his hard dick, groaning as he felt her pumping his dick. There is no need for her to make him hard for he is already hard and wants to be inside of her. Positioning himself at the entrance of her wet pussy, he slowly plunge in and rolled his eyes knowing how tight she is. Plunging the head of his cock he was swallowed with hotness and the tighness of her cunt. slowly moving in and out of her, she soon expand and accommodate his size.

"Your so big"

"Y-Yeah?" he pumps slowly for her to get used to his size and soon move a little bit faster "ahn! you are so tight"

"Steve"

"Yes babe"

Pumping his dick inside her warm pussy he then licks her nipple and suck it, the more he sucks her nipple the more it pulses her pussy. Naomie is very sensitive when it comes to her breast. Groaning hard she grabs his face and kiss him so hard. He felt her pulsing again and the way she takes a deep breathe she is now reaching her climax, he jerks faster as he too soon reach his and he wants them to cum together.

"Ahhh.... Oh fuck" he groans as he shoot his seeds inside her womb, losing himself in her warm cunt.

"Oh my god... that was the best I ever had"

"We have all the time babe" kissing her forehead "you have to put your clothes now, I'll take you to dinner" he slap her hips playfully.

To be continued....

well that was intense! I do hope you like the chapter! any comments or suggestions? please leave in the comments ☺️