Seduction

Seduction
Part 1
The Duke

Asya Rangtel was glad that she got the invitation from Lady Mary Soon for a month of vacation stay in their humble mansion. Lord Soon is a very respected man, he is a good teacher and a good friend, many people in the village adores him. At age of fifty eight he retired as their governor and wanted to get acquainted with his old friends. Lady Soon toke care of Asya when she was a babe when her grandmother got sick and was not able to support her for study.

Asya forever in debt to Lady Soon, and every possible request she will grant it. The Lady became her second mother since her real mom pass away from giving birth.

Her dad blame her for the death of his love and never once take a glance to her, for she looks exactly like her mom. Dark hair with dark blue eyes and pale complexion which she hate her color, she likes Marisa her best friend which has a mocha colored skin. Men wanted to claim her and declare marriage which she gently reject.

She has her eye towards the Mayor's Son, her bestfriend. She plans to have him at the age of twenty seven she wanted to have a family to a man she trusted and call her greedy but she wants the money, it will save her. She took advantage of his infatuation towards her and accepted every dates from him.

Asya couldn't wait for tomorrow for her beau will be there to escort and to get to know her better. She giggled as she squeeze her blanket and close her eyes.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dark eyes roam around the room and watch the ladies swoon at him. He sigh, women always come to him and offer nightly pleasure and he accept them, who was he to refuse?

His last mistress was a month ago. Claris is clingy and demanding. She act like she's the wife already by demanding changes in his mansion. He got bored and dump her although she's a good lay and he admit that he loves her a little. She's a good company if she's not on her annoying self.

Being a Duke has a lot of work to do and he needed rest which he accept the invitation without second thought from his good friend Lord Soon. Duke Eon Devonaire the second son of Duke and Duchess Devonaire of Winter Spring. The Devonaire are known notorious and powerful and everyone admire and hate them. Such a powerful clan that no one dared to declare war on them. They are well known in swordmanship and archery. Some were train for being a killer, Devonaire ruled the land of Winter Spring.

Eiren Devonaire his older brother the ever manipulative and cunning ruled the land now since their father retired a year ago. Eon look up at his brother although most of the time they argue for him being impulsive and easily get triggered. He knows that his brother cares for him and let him win that even fuel his anger.

"Ehem"

His thoughts interrupted when he look up and watch Lord Soon smiling at him. Eon stood up from his sit and shake the offer hand to the Lord.

"I am glad you accept my invitation in a short notice, my duke"

"It is a pleasure to be invited sir"

"Ah, always the formal kid. How's your day Eon?"

"Great so far, Uncle"

He watch the woman came inside the room, what makes him stop is her dark blue eyes. She's so beautiful and so unique. Lord Soon notice his stare and told him the young lady Rangtel.

"Her parents died and we adopted her, such a lovely child"

"Hm. And who's that man beside her?"

"Oh that's her lover"

Never in his life gets disappointed but he likes too much challenge and so far he never lose. Now that he set his eyes to this woman, he laugh a little knowing that accepting this invitation never disappoint him.

To be Continued...

A/N: Thank you so much for reading my story. Hope that you like Asya's story. Send me a comment or leave a vote hehehe I'll be more than happy to hear things from you guys!!!!