Seduction

Seduction
Part 7
Pursuit to Happiness

Asya watch the flower bed in front of her while fiddling the hem of her dress. They had their trip at the mountain side and a nice river bank near the patio they stayed. The rest of the guest were chatting while eating and some gentlemen talks about golfs and horseback riding. Some children playing on the ground.

She smile at Dave as he wrap his arms around her waist and kiss her temple. Feeling a little guilty she wanted to tell Dave of what happened a few days before but she's a little scared. She decided to tell him when she's ready. Asya will herself to forget what happened last night with Eon and move on.

"My love, you are a little out of yourself today"

"Oh I am sorry my darling" she turn around and wrap her arms around her beau's neck "I am lost at watching those kids playing and wonder if our kids will be that active too"

"Our kids will be healthy and lively my love" he kiss her nose that made her giggle.

"Ah young love"

"Oh Mr Simons"Dave drop his arms on his sides and greeted the old man.

Mr Simons is the owner of a law firm and a good friend of Lord Soon. He is a jolly man and known as the father of everyone. He is kind hearted and generous everyone loves him.

"I'm sorry my lady to interrupt you with your beau however may I borrow him for a while to discuss business?"

"Of course you can"

Asya watch them leave the place and went to the nearest patio and talk some business. She was about to leave and walk back to join Lady Soon, when a chill scream made her heart stop as she watch the little boy fall from the bridge and into the river. Her heart pounds fast as she take off her gown wearing her undergarments and jump off the strong current river.

"Asya!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Eon enjoys his conversation with Lady Soon and Mr. Lean when they are talking about their businesses. Despite of Lady Lucille clinging his arm, he ignored her. He suddenly jolt from his seat when he heard Asya's name and a splash. Blood pounding in his chest as he automatically run towards the river, ignoring Lucille calling him. He takes off his boots sprinting his way towards the young lady holding the little boy. As what he observe that she takes off her gown made him proud for being levelheaded, because there's a small possibility that the current drag them further.

He watch Asya holds the boy's neck for him to breath. Swimming towards them and grab her waist as he drag them back. His heart still pounding with adrenaline as he drag them to the ground. Eon watch Asya crying with the little boy as she wrap her arms around his small body. She's holding the child as if her own and telling the little boy he is safe. The elder brother of the boy running towards them and stop as he watch his little brother crying and soon after he cried with his brother.

"Where's your mother?"

"She's on her way madam, I told mummy immediately"

"Good" Eon pat the elder boy's head. He jerk a little when a body flash against him, his body soon relax when he look down and watch Asya cried. "Your safe now, my Asya" as he kiss the top of her head.

"Eon" she cried as she grip his waist.

Sensing her fear and a sense of panic he embrace her tightly. Fear crept inside his heart if he didn't jump and save her, he might lose her. He couldn't bear thinking that she might gone, Eon squeeze her bare shoulder as if to assure him that she is alive. He kissed her forehead as he whispers that she is safe. Too consume of each others embrace they didn't notice crowd gathering around them.

"My love"

Asya pull away from Eon's warm embrace and watch Dave holding her gown. He looks a little confuse and disappointed.

"You shouldn't take off your clothes like that my love" he reprimanded "that is not appropriate for a young lady"

Feeling let down as she realize that Dave didn't care about her welfare but her image she couldn't help but doubt of what he feels about her. She stood up and was about to take her dress from Dave when a hand stop her and a coat was drape around her body. She look at Eon as he wrap the coat around her body to warm her. She saw in his eyes full of relief, proud, care and lastly love, she almost choke knowing that he love her although he didn't tell her what he feels.

Ignoring Dave the duke ushers the young lady towards his carriage, telling Lady Soon that they're going back to their mansion. The ride was so silent as Asya wrap the coat tightly around her. She silently cried. A warm arms wrap around her and let Eon embrace her. She felt love and secure whenever he did this to her. Never in her life she ever felt secured to someone only him, Eon.

"Your safe, my Asya"

Crying out loud Asya finally found the happiness in her heart. Finally found the man who cared for her without pretences. One thing that stop her is her past what if he will not accept her past? Asya couldn't imagine knowing that the man she learn to love whole heartedly will leave her. She's scared that she won't be able to stand up when she's down. Wishing the stars that Eon love her enough to accept her despite of her past and what she becomes.

To be Continued...

A/N: oh well it seems that the story becomes longer huh? Thank you so much for your support! Keep voting and comment! Love to hear from you guys! I know your a little disappointed because there is no lemon, don't worry next chapter will have a lot's of lemon... Maybe hehe.