Seduction

Seduction
Part 3
The Game Started

Asya slump on the wall as the cold water hits her warm body. Its been her second time masturbating and still she's horny. Couldn't erase from her memory the Duke touch her breast, it is as if his hand is still there. For two years of celibacy to wait for a man to have her at  her wedding day. She wanted to save her secondhand virginity to her husband to be. When she and Dave start dating, she can see clearly that he adores her. He respected her and always the gentleman. When she told him everything from her past he accepted her without doubt. He's too good to be true and thanks the lucky star for giving her such a fine man.

Two years after the scandal happens to her life is her worst nightmare and Dave was always there. Taking care of her and always protects her. Asya is forever grateful to the man. She loves and adore him so much but never been in love no matter how hard she tried and that's the sad truth. For all that matters that she is cherish and protected. She's been stupid enough in believing in love, loving a married man when she didn't even know that he is married.

She clutch her scarred shoulder remembering the day when the wife found out of his husband's doing. Seeing them lying on his bed naked, the wife gratb the nearest sharp thing and stab her left shoulder, calling her name. For the sad part the man didn't even help her and left the room with his wife claiming that she is nothing but a cheap whore. Asya never felt so much humilated after that night.

"I am no whore" she sobs as she clutch her wounded shoulder.

A single tear fall from her eye as her memory flooded through her head. She loved him believing what he said but then again she's stupid. Leaving the place and stayed at Lady Soon's care she started to build confidence. Count Esbaire is the man who destroyed her name and forever she'll hate him till death.

A soft knock startled her as she grab her towel and wrap around her soak body. Opening the door a little and smile to Dave as he step inside.

"What's wrong my love? You left"

"I suddenly want to take a bath my darling "

"I thought you are mad at me for being a wimp" he blush

"Oh honey" she wrap her arms around his neck " staying mad at you is futile"

"I'm glad I didn't disappoint you, my love" he moves his lips towards her mouth and kiss her softly. The feel of emptiness made her decide to let her beau claim her body tonight. She's giving her second hand virginity to the man who adores her.

"My darling tonight I will let you have my key to my bedroom and claim me"

"Asya" he blush

"I want to give you myself my darling"

"As you wish it my love and know that I am not in a hurry" he chuckle

"I know"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A party was held to the parlor area of the mansion. The Soon were known of hosting a good party and it seems that everybody were enjoying. Lady Soon and Asya stood each other near the window.

The Duke watch the young lady Rangtel laughing with the hostess, she's so damn beautiful and her dress fits her body well. Heat started to vibrate his body and his cock twitching at the sight of the young lady. He scowl as he was about to visit her room as he followed her, her fiance went inside and that made him stop and putting him on a foul mood for the rest of the afternoon.

"I am glad that you didn't drool, Eon" Lord Soon tease

"Uncle" he groans.

"I see that you set your eyes to our darling Asya"

"Hn" he averted his gaze from his uncle knowing that old man can read him like an open book. He heard his uncle laugh and told him that the woman is engage so he must stop himself as early as possible to avoid being heartbroken.

He tch! As he walk towards the refreshment area and grab a water with lemon. He have to keep himself levelheaded, he drink too much alcohol and he didn't want to be drunk. Didn't want to deal with those women lusting over him and take advantage of him. He set his lust towards the young lady and maybe he'll get lucky to have her tonight.

"My Lady" lucky he is. The object of his desire made her way towards the table.

"My Lord"

"What a surprise to have you spend the night when your beau is in his room claiming of headache"

"He is sick your excellency not as if he cheated me," she snap

"Oh?"

"You made it sound like that" a blush form on her cheek. Ah she's drunk, good.

"I see that your intoxicated my lady"

"I neeeed encouragementt" she slurred

"For what?" intriguing

"I'm going to let Dave claim me tonnight" she wag her finger in front of his nose.

The duke chuckled as he watch the young lady lean on the table. Clearly she's intoxicated. He grins knowing that the object of his desire told him a very valuable information. The young lady excuse herself and walk upstairs, stating that she's tired and needs a rest.

"Eon!"

He groans and turn around seeing Lucille walk towards him. Noticing her smirking face he knew that this woman is planning something bad.

"I heard from somebody that you set your eyes to Lady Rangtel" she wrap her hands around his arms "Why go to her when I am here?"

"We're done Lucille" he pull her hands away and made his way towards the stairs.

"You can't be serious! That woman is a whore" she fume "She left the town because of that scandal I heard "

"Stop sprouting wrong information Lucille" he glare at her "Enough. I am tired and I need rest"

Scandal? Such an angel beauty has a scandal well anyway he looks like innocent but none of him is innocent. He smirks as he made his way towards her room. Surely he'll get to know Asya Rangtel, may the game begins.

To be continued...

A/N: so far I love the transition... Its kinda hard to build a character like Eon he's suppose to be cocky, cool and silent but so far I like him being like this. Thanks for reading!!! Leave some reviews! XD