(For Sale) Fuel to your Heart

Part 2
For Sale: Fuel to your Heart

Edward observes the woman in front of him, she is his new business associate and it is pretty clear that she is flirting with him. He is getting tired of their attention, the only person that he wants to notice him seems not interested to him. He grip the pen hard as he recently heard that Rosette is having a small crush to that boy, he needs to execute his plan now. He has to work now or else he might do something bad, very bad.

"I do hope that we can get along in the future, Edward" she purred

"I'm looking forward to get more benefits from your company, Ms. Salve"

"Ah. Cold as ever Edward" she giggle "call me Samantha, Sam in short"

"Nice to have you in my company, Samantha, Arthur will see you out"

His assistant walk in to his office and show the annoying woman out the room. Edward sigh deeply as he watch his phone ringing, he grab his phone and decline the call. Alicia is being nuisance this lately, she'll never stop calling him and the way she threatened him through text its getting old already.

He called his assistant Arthur to send him to Alicia's home and warn the damn woman to stop being foolish. He is already in a foul mood and its been a week he didn't see his goddess. Tomorrow is their school festival and as one of their benefactor he has to be there for exposure as well as giving speech.

"Arthur"

"Yes sir"

"Prepare my car in a minute I am meeting with my mom"

"Yes sir."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Rosette drops the last box for the ribbons, she is assign for designing the stage. Its been a week when she knows that Kelvin had feelings to her she never felt so much happiness knowing that after so many years she kept her feelings for him were reciprocated and now they are started to date. He is being kind and very sweet and the way he always thinks of her well being, she couldn't ask for a better boyfriend than him.

"Rosy" Amanda their school president "I need some lace and some ribbons here"

"Alright"

The whole preparation is great and now they are listening to their principal as he made a speech. Later on Edward Dean walks in to the middle of the stage and to the podium, he test the mic by tapping and cleared his throat.

"Ladies and Gents, I am glad to be here and be part of your festivities..."

Rosette watch the handsome man in front of her, he has this aura that makes them want to stop what their doing and listen to him, he is intimidating, powerful and very attractive. He is confident as he speaks in front of the crowds and really he is the epitome of power and wealth.

She was lost to his golden eyes as he scan to the crowd and stop as he meet her eyes. She almost drown to his golden pools as she listen to him talk and the way he never left his intense gaze from her. The sudden feeling of warm to her stomach sends shiver through her spine as the heat burn through her cheeks.

"Hey"

"Oh! Amanda is there something wrong?"

"Oh nothing its just Mr. Walter likes to speak with you, he told me to escort you to the principal's office"

Thoughts running inside her brain and all of them are not good. Why does Mr. Walter wants to speak with her? Did something happen? Did she do something that may jeopardize her scholarship? After all he is one of the benefactor and partly owner of the school so he knows everything happens in their University.

Oh God please don't let it happen

She made her way to their principal's office and knock the door three times and heard 'enter' and she walk inside. Rosette watch Mr. Walter their principal sits on his chair and Mr. Dean is standing near the window.

"Ms. Colbain please have a seat"

"Is something happen sir?"

"Ms. Colbain" Mr. Walter looks grim " I hate to tell you this but the scholarship that you had had been cut off but luckily Mr. Dean caught a wind of this situation and he... He made it to continue under his name"

"How could this happened? When it is said to the contract that the bank will take care of my scholarship funds. Why it suddenly stop?"

"We are taking the investigation Ms. Colbain" he rub his temple "We have to thank Mr. Dean for taking care of your finances, I am sorry for the inconvenience"

Rosette watch the man standing in front of the office window, she couldn't express how thankful she is to him. She walks towards him and bow slightly she could feel his golden eyes watching her.

"Thank you so much sir, please is there anything I could repay you"

"Rosette I want to help, I was a student before and I wanted you to finish so you have a better future"

"But I wanted to repay you sir please to help me to feel at ease to let me do something"

"Alright then" he sigh he look at Walter as if giving him a message and leave them alone in the room "I let you work as my assistant after your school hours and saturday. Would that be okay with you?"

"Yes sir. Anything I could help"

"Hmm good so you will start on monday, I will be giving you allowance and Arthur will be seeing you after your class to escort you to my company"

"Yes sir"

"Looking forward to meet you again Rosette"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

She drop her things on the table and sits to their couch. She could her muffle steps from the kitchen towards the living room. Rosette watch Kelvin move his way towards her.

"Hey how's your day?"

"It was tiring"

"Hmm" he nod in understanding.

He cup her small face as he lean and kiss her red plump lips, he couldn't stop himself to taste that kissable lips. He kiss her with hunger and move his tongue to the seams of her lips.

"Nng!"

He move closer in between her legs and kiss her with so much desire as he cup her breast and knead them. She whimpers as she push him hard. She's so innocent and so virgin, he curse inwardly as she grab her bags and walk upstairs towards her bedroom. She's so fucking tease! He wanted her so desperately.

To be continued...

A/N: I know this kinda short chapter but don't worry For Sale has many parts, its kind of longer story.

Thank you for reading!

Please comment or anything I love to read what's on your mind. Hehe!

Part Three
For Sale: The Lust and The Obsession