Seduction

Seduction
Part 5
Seducing is my weapon

Blood pounding inside her heart as she remembered last night on how she thought it was Dave who's making love with her. Some part in her mind that she suspected it was not Dave, she didn't mean that Dave didn't know how to pleasure a woman but that man last night knows how to touch and make woman go wild with a touch of those talented fingers and mouth. Blushing at the thought when she remembers the same mouth touching and licking her... Her most intimate part. She look up and face the man who pleasured her last night. The bastard wore a smug face as he fiddle her lose strand of hair and tuck them back to her ear while caressing her cheek.

"You made a fool of me" she seethe she wanted to strangle the tall man

"I did tell you I am not Dave"

"No you didn't!" she push him hardly but unsuccessfully made him move an inch " I can't believe that I let myself drown to the alcohol without thinking who I am sleeping with." she wrap her arms around her body.

She shivers at the thought of having sex with someone who is not Eon and thinking if it was some old pervert. Glad that it was the Duke at least he is handsome. What is she going to do when Dave found out, she cheats! God! She cheated the man who loves and respected her! She should burn in hell. Why? Why can't she just stop thinking of the duke? Since they met  she keeps of thinking of him and she couldn't deny she is attracted to him.

She valued Dave as if she already made a path to him like he is the last option, the last man for her. All the months she made a decision that only Dave is the man for her and now she almost reach the goal and have a happy life with the man she respected and trust, the duke came in in the picture? All her life after the scandal she plans everything and seeing Dave accepted her with knowing of her past she then decided that he is the one.

"It is not that bad though m'lady" his voice so calm as if he didn't do anything bad to damage her reputation. Again these men are all the same.

"You my Lord will never get close to me again. I don't want to see you, just leave me alone" she stumbled away from the duke and hurriedly walk towards the mansion. A hand grab her arms gently and pull .her towards him. She was about to protest but a soft lips kissing her mouth. Moaning as he keeps kissing her.

The Duke loves challenge but he cannot accept the challenge of not seeing her. It is seen clearly as daylight  of how attracted he was to her even others can tell. He gently drag the young lady to the dense forest and pin her to a tree. Sensing her submission he gently drag his hand to the hem of her gown and touch her thigh. She moans as she grip his shoulder hard.

"You don't have to feel guilty my Asya, you just follow your heart's desire" he nip her lower lip

"Nng!"

He move his fingers to her lower moist lips as he plunge his two fingers inside her tight passage. He groans thinking how tight and wet she is. Smelling her arousal his cock twitch in anticipation. His dick is hard since he watch her fuming with anger and embarassment. Her face is so red and she looks even more beautiful, her blue eyes shone so bright like gems as she glared at him.

"You want me to continue? I don't want to force you my Asya?"

"Oh my... Nng! This is not good"

"Tell me you want me to make love to you" he groans "Please..."  a little shock knowing that he beg he never beg for sex but this woman is different "Tell me my Asya"

"Please... Don't torture me" gripping her arms tightly around his neck "I want you inside me"

"Oh god yes!" he plunge his hard dick inside her wet, warm and tight pussy.

"Ahn!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Tell me is this a punishment my Asya?" he groans

"Nope!" she giggled

"It's the fourth time you aim your arrows further than the target and don't tell me the same lie that you miss again" he glared at her playfully.

She laugh as she watch the duke bend over as he grab the arrows from the bush. He made his way towards her and grab her bow as they decided to go back the mansion.

As they entered the house lobby Lady Soon embrace Asya and drag her towards the kitchen to let her taste her apple tart. Eon watch them with a smile on his face as he walk towards his room as he bring the bow and arrow.

Feeling the sudden burst of affection at the way she laugh and smile at him Eon couldn't explain what he feels towards the young lady. True he is attracted to her as well as lust but he never felt love, love is just a word to him, he never fell in love. He couldn't tell his in love but one thing is for sure, Asya is important to him. If seducing Asya to make her like him and give importance to him then he'll do it. Damn her fiance to hell she is his and no one will have her except him.

To be continued...

A/N: whoah! That was nice! Truly the duke knows how to seduce and pleasure a woman no? Hehehe thanks for reading guys!!!!