The Mistress

The Mistress
Part 3
Flynn Pearson

Taking his pager he then watch two misscalls from his mother and four from Elisa. He then sigh as he knew that woman will never stop unless she can get what she wants. Elisa is his ex girlfriend, they broke up because she cheated on him; now that he told her they were still friends she must come up through her mind that she may convince him to go back with her. To hell for him to agree again to be her boyfriend, he had enough though.

Taking his phone he then dial his mother's number. Some of his nurses teases him for being old school, pager nowadays does not exist. Technology innovates and people are getting cling to it. No wonder a lot of patients has lot of health problems, they are getting lazy and depends on the gadgets. He shook his head as he chuckles.

"Hello?"

"Mum?"

"Oh, my dear I have called you twice already"

"Mum now you have me, what is it that you want?"

"Dear you make it sound that I annoyed you"

"No, no it is okay mum, what is it that you want?" He said it softly

"I am expecting you to come here this friday"

"I have an emergency here mum" he sigh " you know, on call duty"

" I understand dear, will see you then nextweek okay?"

"Will do"

He sigh as he turn off the call. Looking outside his window he then saw the green eyed woman. The time he met Coreen he is a little bit intrigue, she is so feisty and loving, the way she look at her sister surely giveaway that she cared. Those strawberry blonde of hers and that green eyes, like the color of leaves. She is beautiful and he wants to know her more. He search for her name and found out that she is a model at the age of seventeen and she became the ambassador of Balmain and Gucci. Coreen is a woman with confidence and true to herself, no pretencious just real.

He wonders as he heard the gossip that she is involve to a businessman. Eyes harden as he look at the photo in the newspaper, clearly the young lady doesn't know who she's involving with.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Arg!ahn!"

Grunts

Moans

Lick

Suck

Phant

Thud

It is there second round as they fuck in front of the mirror. Coreen is in all fours as she watch Lucas fucking behind her, she the watch him open his mouth with great pleasure. He is being rough this time, the way he grab and slap her butt as he fuck her rough and fast. As if conveying her that he is a little mad at her little stunt a while ago.

"You love me fucking  you from behind, huh?"

"Y-yes"

"Love the way my huge dick trying to fit inside your small pussy?"

"Yes! Oh my god!"

He slap then her butt as he move faster, she is so damn tight not everyone has this tightest pussy. Lucas then grab her thighs and wrap it around his waist as he fuck faster. He just couldn't get enough of her pussy, she is exquisite.

Feeling her walls tightened he then move faster then spill his seed inside her. Holding her torso to prevent her from falling, probably he exhausted her.

"You are amazing"

Holding her gently as he place her on the bed. Taking out his soften dick and soon wrap the sheets around her body. Picking up his clothes he then made his way to the bathroom. He need to get ready now to leave it is late in the evening.

Hearing the sound of the shower on, Coreen then sat up from the bed and grab the cigar on the drawer. Light them up as she inhale the nicotine. She then relax as she watch the city lights iluminates the room. It is been like this, after them making love they soon back to their paths like it was nothing happen. It is as if they are fuck buddies and not a couple. Coreen wants more, she wants to be showered with love and affection and as the day past Lucas is being distant and the seed of doubt is starting to lurk inside her head. She doesn't know what to do anymore. As her heart constricts at the thought of him leaving her.

She is just a woman who had her first love and it is true, Lucas is her first love, her first fuck and she couldn't live without him if he leaves her. Coreen mold herself being an independent woman but there is a part of her that wants to be babied by the man she loves. She keeps adjusting and understand his flaws because she loves him so much. She will do anything for him, however she is now doubting her love and doubting herself. Is she giving too much or is she missing too much to gain his affection. Sex is not affection without love and care in it, she somehow believe that he might just using her as sexual pleasure, after all they only met at the bar and have her first sex and one night stand. What might he think when they did the deed?

So full of her thoughts she then wrap her arms around her body and waited for him from his shower.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"Doctor Pearson still here in the lab?"

"Oh Zara"

He watch the nurse taking out some of the patients notes from the room and walk towards him. She is his assistant since she started working in this hospital. Zara is like a younger sister to him, she always talk about her patient and sometimes about her boyfriend Matt.

"You have done your shift now, why still here?"

"I have looking through this lab test from Mr Dulle"

"He has a brain tumor" she then sigh "really? You should rest, it is not because you are a gynecologist and a neuro surgeon doesn't mean you are robot to do both profession at one time" she playfully glared at him

"It is still early to leave"

"Early in the morning for the next day" she mutter "you should sleep"

"Okay, okay mum" he playfully hold his hand in the air

"You are such a baby mister, you should go now" she shove him outside "no wonder what might happen if you have lack of sleep and operates the patient in his brain"

He chuckled as he walk towards his office. Taking off on his lab coat he then grab his bag and soon left the establishment. He drove his way home as he was about to take the curve he then saw Coreen walking on the street. Stopping the car and roll down his window.

"Coreen"

"Huh" she watch him with a puffy eyes

He the open his door and walk towards the woman. She looks beautiful and ethereal, without a make up she looks more pretty. Sensing that she is not in the mood for talk, he then gently grab her hand and open his passenger door. She then climb inside as she wrap her arms around her body. Climbing back his car, he then look at the woman and sigh as he start the engine.

To be continued.....

A/N: ah... what a nice gesture from the hot bod. Heheheh.... thank you for the vote and the comments. I love you guys, your comments motivates me. Thank you so so much!