The Mistress

The Mistress
Part 2
Doctor please heal my heart

She read one of the article of her with Lucas in the magazine and smile seeing them so good together. A hand tap her shoulder and watch Missy smile at her as she then gesture her to go with her inside the room.

Coreen was a little surprise that her sister's doctor is a male. She watch his startling colbat blue eyes and those thick black hair. He is so handsome, like a model who came out from the magazine. She then read his name plate Flynn Pearson, is this the man who is going to check up her sister? God he is so good enough to eat. Those muscular arms clearly seen in his shirt and those smooth v shape that form in his fitted jeans, he truly looks like an adonis figure.

"Good morning Mrs Ventures"

"Good morning Doctor Pearson"

"I believe that Dana told you that she is indispose of today and I will be your temporary physician"

"Yes"

"I am taking some of the symptoms you experience Mrs Ventures, and the time when the end of your cycle"

Coreen watch the young doctor talk to her sister with effeciency and she is glad that he is still remain professional. It is uncommon to have male gynecologist, however this might a little surprise to her for she never expect them in this kind profession; who would love to work on a job studying vagina? Except he is gay or a pervet. Probably he is gay she concluded as she giggles in her own thoughts not noticing those colbat blue eyes staring at her with interest.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"You are kinda rude for laughing at him as he perform his job sister"

"I am not"

"Oh don't deny it"

"Well, you see I never saw a male doctor to study vaginas ya know"

"Coreen!"

"Okay sorry sis but I am just making some mental jokes, although I will never deny it he is handsome though"

They both giggle as they made their way to the lobby. Sam is walking towards them dragging Devin in his arms. He then kiss his wife's forehead and touch her belly.

"So how was it?"

"Well the Doctor Flynn likes her much" Coreen teases

"Your doctor is a guy?" He then grunt "I book you to Doctor Dana and why is Coreen telling me that it is a man?"

"Don't fuss around honey, Coreen is teasing you"

"Is that true Coreen?"

"Yes I am"

She watch her brother in law sigh with relief. Loving the expression that she sees in her brother in law, Coreen loves to know what will he do when she drop the bomb that her sister's doctor for now is a man. She loves seeing him so jealous, serves him right for being a bastard to his wife.

"Though Doctor Dana is not here" she watch him narrowing his eyes "Doctor Flynn is handsome and young" she said with a sultry tone that made her want to puddle on the ground.

Sam watch his wife intently, it is like he is looking for her to admit that she admires the young doctor; quiet satisfied seeing that she is looking at her sister not showing any hints of mischieviousness. He then sigh when his wife giggles as she pat his head and drag their son gently. He was about to follow her but stops when he hears his wife saying.

"He is handsome though" she giggles "poor me I am married"

"You are forbidden to go see that doctor again, you hear me missy?"

Well karma is a bitch best served cold Coreen thought, as she then too laugh seeing her brother in law following her sister like a wounded puppy.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Coreen sips the wine as she then watch her handsome boyfriend eating his steak. They had their private dinner in his hotel room. Friday is there usual meeting for both of them had a busy day. This weekend she is going on tour to promote their product line.

"So I was thinking"

"Hmm what is it?"

"I was wondering if we could visit your parents" she smile, a little apprehensive.

"We are not talking about that"

"Why? You have a problem at home?"

"Yes"

"Honey, it is been a month that you and your parents had a rift, surely everything is fine now, is it?"

"Let us not talk about it now"

"Honey"

"Now you are making small things complicated" he then put his napkin on the table and stood up "I am full, come"

"Hon-"

"Stop.... let's not talk about it, you ruin the mood"

Soon they entered his room, ignoring the things he do as he takes off her clothes and kiss her neck and her breast. Coreen thought that everything is not right, it is as if he is hiding something. Now that the seed is planted she is a little scared if it will grow more and more that will devour her and soon will be her demise.

To be continued.....

A/N: there it is! I do hope you like the story heheheh..... read, review and vote! 💜 love you guys!