The Mistress

The Mistress
Bonus Chapter

A/N: I am so happy to know that you like my stories and here it is as per request by this lovely readers of mine. Thank you so much for the support and for the comments. I love you guys!

Coreen sigh as she watch her husband playing with their little boy and the way he baby talks made her heart expand with so much love. Although it is past bed time for their little bunny to sleep still she considers, since he wasn't able to play with their son for the whole week due to the busy day in the hospital. Since he is the best surgeon he is always on the list for on calls and some rich people requested his expertise to treat their love ones. Sometimes Flynn grunts as he heard his phone rings for an emergency call and as an understanding wife she kiss his nose and prepares his clothes to wear, though he keep on telling her not to and go back to sleep, she still insist and he just sigh in defeat.

It is been three months already and Flynn didn't even touch her not that he didn't want to touch her but it seems that he doesn't go for intimate. That brought a little insecurities on her part, she wanted to have the connectiom between them and having sex with him can satiate her hunger. She wanted to feel him inside her and beside her to cuddle after a rough love making but he didn't even show any hints that he is going to do that to her soon. Shaking her head wanting to erase those bad idea and focus to her target and tonight she must seduce her husband.

Pulling her robe a little down to show off her cleavage she then told him to put Seth to sleep now that it is way past his bed time. He nodded and place their son in the adjoining room and sing the lullaby she taught him to sing for their little bunny. As soon as she watch her husband enters their bedroom she then stretch her legs and made a pose seductively. Closing her eyes as she waits her husband to jump on her and do his wicked ways on her, since she found out that Flynn loves her legs too much that made him hard.

"Uhm... Love"

"Hmm?" Moaning

"Can you scoot over? This is my side of the bed your laying"

"Huh?"

She watch as he sigh and gently push her to give him the space he is asking. Coreen watch her husband's back with a heavy heart, she has this fear of losing him and it is happening now. Perhaps her body is not the same as before, she had stretch mark and a scar from being ceasarian and her thigh is getting bigger than before. Maybe she doesn't look appealing anymore that is why her husband doesn't want to bed her. With a determination in her mind she then move her body and wrap her arms around her husband's rigged back. Pressing her breast which is bigger than before, one of perks of breastfeeding and kiss his nape. She can feel him stiffen and his breath hitch as she continue what she is doing

"Coreen"

"I want to make love to you darling"

"Hmmm..." turning around to face her "you need more rest, go to sleep"

"Am I not appealing to you anymore Flynn?"

"No" he sigh as he wrap his arms around hee body so tightly "we are tired, we will make love someday"

Not sensing the disappointment from her she then pull herself away from him and soon leave the room. Wearing nothing but her night gown, the cold breeze from the balcony made her shiver and she curse herself for forgetting her robe. Suddenly a warm robe drape around her shoulder and feel the warm arms of her husband hugging her from behind.

"You don't like me anymore?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You find my body not appealing?"

"Why are you saying that?" He then gently pull her face to look at him, with eyes so gentle and full of love "I love you and no matter how you change in appearance you are still the woman I love and the mother of my child."

"But my body is not the same, I have stretch mark and I am getting fats" she pouts as she look at his colbat blue eyes.

"Even if you are bigger than the fridge I will still love you Coreen" he then peck her lips "where did you get this idea?"

"You didn't touch me like before, you ignore me like a plague when I am getting passionate and you will stop when we are about to make love"

"Hmmmm... so this is where the thought came from huh?" Wrapping his arms around her waist and tightly squeeze her "I don't want to hurt you, you almost died when you gave birth to our son and I am still thinking of your health, you are still recuperating babe"

So there is the real reason why he didn't touch her though she feels healthy and kicking, however she couldn't forget the fear creeps in the eyes of her husband when she stop breathing as she delivers their son and Flynn promise to give up his life just to let her live. But that is not the reason to stop their sex lives! That is unreasonable and she wanted to devour him like he is her last meal, that is how hungry she is for her husband. She then felt her husband gently tugging her back to their bedroom and gently pull her to lay beside him. He then soon dooze off and move to his side as he fall to his sleepiness.

Glaring the ceiling she then watch her husband's back, if he thinks that she is okay with it then he is mistaken and she will not let this month end without getting laid. She will have her husband beg for more and starting today.... this means war.

To be Continued....

A/N: I am so glad that you love their story and this bonus chapter is a gift to all my lovely readers and a special person who made the request. I hope this will reach your expectation next chapter will be kinky, smutty and very lemony. Ehhehe....