(For Sale) Out of Control

A/N: Hello! It's me again! Thank you guys for reading my stories and again this is adult/mature theme, if you are minor read at risk!

Thank you for reading and enjoy!

Warning: this is mature content, it contains violence, sexual and language that is not appropriate for young readers. Read at your risk, I already warn you people.

For Sale: Out of Control

Edward Dean is a powerful man, he has the looks (too handsome for his own good), a body to die for, fame and wealth. At the age 21 he became the CEO of the famous telecommunication company and a real estate developer. Now at the age thirty he has plenty share of women on his bed yet he haven't tied the knot. Many people wants to see this eligible bachelor to settle down, despite all the rumors and facts that he dated beautiful women, no one yet capture his heart.

No one knows that the man has already set his eyes to this young woman. As ever the patient businessman he made sure to look and keep tabs to the woman that he wants to settle down with. She's twenty, so young, so beautiful and so his. For almost four years looking to her and keeping tabs to make sure that no one is going to take what his.

"I will have you my lovely Rosette"

Rosette Colbain is his obsession, a college student for Business Administration and she works a part time job as a receptionist to an art gallery that Edward own. It was four years ago when he went to his friend's first commission opening (one of his business partner for the art gallery).

She was standing behind the desk entertaining the patrons and what captivates him the most is her beautiful smile. Such a beautiful lady with bob cut hair on her small heart shape face, her strawberry blonde hair looks smooth. Her plump lips are so full that he wanted to taste that luscious lips, her green eyes are so green and so beautiful.

She has the confidence, the body that he waited and ready for the taking. He talks to her to see if she's intellegent -not some other girls who are only good with looks- and he never gets disappointed. She's clever and very knowledgeable, the perfect woman for him. One thing he notice that she is stubborn, a good trait as he thought, he is twice as stubborn as hers.

After that evening, he left his date alone with the crowds and enjoys talking to his goddess. When he wents home he calls his secretary and ask for personal information of Rosette Gem Colbain.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
He learn that she has her scholarship to a prestigious University and her mother is working as a consultant. Her dad is dead and they are living in a small apartment.

He watch her taking a ride on a bus and she is nineteen years old. He always watching her, protecting her (from those boys) and supported her (by adding finances to her scholarship).

The bus stops in front of their school gate, he decided to meet and talk to her, its been a year he hasn't talk to her and he is getting itchy to get time with her. As he was about to get out, he fume as a boy came standing along side with her and the way he blush it seems that he has a crush to his goddess.

Not noticing him walking towards them, they stop talking as if they notice his presence and of course they will, he is standing behind her with intimidating stance.

"Oh! Mr. Dean" she remembers me

"Hello Ms. Colbain, and?" he raise his eyebrow to that boy.

"Kelvin Richards sir" he offer his hand for a shake.

Edward only watch the filthy hand with bland looks. This hand might be the one to steal his goddess from him.