Hostage 3

Jealousy is that pain which a man feels from the apprehension, that he is not equally beloved by the person whom he entirely loves.

~Joseph Addison

A/N: I really do apologize on what happened to my previous chapter, I'll fix it guys right away! And thank you for keep reading my stories even my previous chapter is a bitch, I wonder how it screwed up but It'll be fix promise!

Hostage part 3
Last chapter

Lucy wish the ground to swallow her whole. The way Leo look at them with curious and hurtful expression makes her wonder why? And why is he here? She turn a little to look at Alex who's staring at Nikos with dissapproval gaze but the young man didn't seem affected to his gaze.

Luckily they look a little decent now and she's glad that she's wearing skirt as she just pull up her panty,convenient on her part. She couldn't hide the fact of the smell of sex inside the room and she's pretending that nothing happens.

"What a sudden visit" Nikos said calmly "To what do I owe your presence Vice President?"

"Ah...actually I'll return Lucy's notebook"

"Oh! Yeah I forgot that inside the office" she snatch the notebook and bow in gratitude towards Leo "Thank you Leo" she smiled. She notice Nikos grip the wipes too hard, she wonders if he is jealous, but why would he be jealous? A sudden flutter inside her heart made her giddy at the thought of Nikos being jealous. She will not deny that he is so handsome and she's a little attracted to him. Does she felt a stockholm syndrome where a victim feels attraction towards her taker?

Lucy was lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice the way Nikos drags her towards the house. He is definitely mad at the way he stomp his feet on the ground with so much force. As they entered the house he told Alex to show Leo out of the house.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Lucy wakes up early and prepare herself for school, usually she went to school early than Nikos, she was surprise to see him preparing food for breakfast and what surprising more is, he prepared for the two of them.

"Ah... Your awake, have a seat"

"You cook this for us?" she's astonish by his sweet gesture " I thought you let the cook made the breakfast?"

"Don't complain... I do it with thy goodness of thy heart" he muttured with mocking voice still pink stains across his cheeks.

"Alright" she giggled

They ate their breakfast peacefully and Nikos gestures her to get in to his car because he declared that starting from now he'll giving her a lift in going to school and home. Lucy couldn't help to feel warm and welcomes Nikos good intentions as long as he wont go over the line from her comfort zone.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Two weeks after

For the whole week Nikos is kind towards her and their friendship grows -more like Lucy thought- strong. When they become sexual he often ask her permission and if she refuse he respect her decision. What surprising news that she had is when she accidentally fell on the stairs due to her clumsiness and Nikos immediately brought to the hospital.

It was her first time to see the ever compose Nikos pale and panic as he notice blood trailing down her legs. She too was surprise to see the blood and wonder if she had her period. When the doctor came and announce her miscarriage, Lucy almost faint thinking that she was pregnant all along.

"We found out that you're almost seven weeks pregnant" his voice is solemn and with sympathetic pat of Nikos shoulder "Sorry son"

The Doctor left the room leaving the almost parent, Nikos look at her with hurt and the feeling of lost. She felt guilty of being irresponsible and being a bad mother. Tears drops from her eyes, she wanted to hurt herself, blame herself and she cried more.