The Mistress

The Mistress
Part 11
Let me own you with my body

Putting her phone back on her pouch, her staff were busy putting some make ups and all of the props she needed for the run way. Flynn just called a while ago telling her that their son is not feeling well and they couldn't make it to watch her fashion show. Telling her husband that it is okay and not to worry much about her. Ever since that she made a come back for modelling, she has many fans and many haters as expected. There is this one incident when Flynn and her made their way towards the exit, when suddenly a man barge in and try to hit her side that almost made her fall on the ground however luckily Flynn was able to protect her with his body.

He said that he was obsess with her and Flynn almost punch his guts out for hurting his wife but she stop them, not to make things go worse. Soon the security came and apologize their mistake to her. Coreen had a hard time to calm down his ever neutral husband, she never seen him this mad and he admits that it scared the hell out of him knowing that someone might take her away from him. She laugh as she kiss his temple telling him he is so cute when he is jealous.

"Coreen the show is about to start now"

"Alright"

Putting her phone back she then made her way outside her room. Other models were busy preparing themselves for the catwalk. She bet her husband is now watching the live telecast of their fashion show. Oh god she miss her baby and her hubby, hoping that time flies and let her rest in their home with her husband hugging her behind and her baby lying on her chest.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Flynn adjusted his sweater as he wipe little Seth's drool on his shoulder and carefully put his son in his crib. Looking at the sleeping baby, his eyes turns soft and warm as he look at his son who looks like him. He miss his wife already and what took her so long. He called Nathan the security he hired months ago and ask for their whereabouts and the man said they are on their way.

He was about to call Nathan again when he heard his wife talking to Georgia, the old nanny they hired asking for them. Shifting his seat he then stood up and look at the door waiting for his lovely wife. It is been four years they are married and he will never forget when she said yes, when he made the proposal to her at her Mother's house when they have a thanksgiving party.

It was the time when they were celebrating for her success in her career and Missy's baby is already month old. She was playing with her favorite niece Cara when he made a comment of her being good with kids.

That time when she had no idea that he is giving hints to her about his proposal, and oh she is such a naive sometimes. Though Missy already get his hints and help him to make her sister stop being obtuse. Missy always talks about how is it have a nice family and be with the man she truly loves. That somehow made him nervous when Coreen doesn't show any interest for marriage and the way she wave them like it was impossible for her to get married. That made him do his back up plan and that is to tell her straight away when they were about to eat their dessert, when Missy is placing the chocolate pudding she made and watch him telling that he must step up his game.

"Cory"

"Yes love?"

"I know you may not be ready to hear this but I couldn't help myself, I wanted you to know how much I love and treasure you" he takes a deep breath and watch her gaping at him "I love you so much that all I was thinking of is to spend the rest of my life with you"

"Flynn.... oh my"

He then kneel on his knees and open the box of the ring he bought a month ago. Her stunning eyes turn wide and the way she hyperventilated that he is afraid that she might faint. All of the people in the dining room staring at them waiting for her response and everyone seems happy for them.

"I am not good at cooking" she blurted "I might burn the house down" she nervously grip the napkin cloth she is been holding "I am not good at folding clothes and God I am not even good at washing the dishes, Missy keeps complaining of how many plates I break" she laugh as tears fall down on her face.

"Honey" panic suddenly made him stand and wipe her tears, he is nervous yes but he will set them aside to wrap his arms around her and comfort her. He doesn't want to see her cry. "If you are not ready for this-"

"Are you kidding me?" She squeal "of course I will marry you, you jerk! I was making a nice speech after I say yes you know" she glared at him "I will never let you-mmmmffff"

Cutting her off he then kiss her so deep that leaves them breatheless. God she was so damn beautiful and so funny. The crowd soon applauded and Missy congratulates her and starte talking about the wedding dress and some stuff that women does. Sam gives a pat on his back and congratulates him, telling him that he is perfect for Coreen and she deserve more love and appreciation, apparently his soon to be wife always keep taking care to others and forgets about herself.

He was out of his reverie as a soft hand place on his shoulder. Her scent made him addicted and soon he turn around and kiss her temple. She is so beautiful and gorgeous. The woman who captured his heart and his soul. His soulmate, his bestfriend and his lover. She is the only woman who made him this happy.

"How's the show love?"

Guiding her towards the couch and takes off her heels and massage them. Hearing her moan with appreciation as she close her eyes and sigh with pleasure as he press her ankle in a right pressure.

"It was exhausting and I miss you and my little bunny"

"He is asleep after I sing him some lullaby you taught me"

"You are a good singer probably my little bunny loves you sing than me"

"You are good" kissing her ankles "I am glad that you come back home safe"

"Nathan is with me he is a good fella"

"I paid him good so he must do his job"

"Oh Flynn.... when did you get so cocky?" Pinching his well define biceps

"Blame Misha ... ever since our son is born her made it as a deal to sleep in our house like he own it, Conchita was very upset though and both of them had a huge rift" shaking his head "though the scratch on his chin is good for him"

Laughing as they both remember when Misha tried to push Conchita away from their son for she might cause some asthma due to her furr and the cat didn't take it nicely as she growl and sprang towards him and scratch him on his chin.

"Oh I love you so much Flynn"

"I love you more my lovely Coreen" kissing her chin as he then move his lips to her lips.

Kissing so deeply that they almost forget the small cry from the crib that made them jump a little and watch their son crying his eyes out. Softening her eyes she then stood up andade her way to her prescious son. Seth grow up so fast, those dark hair and colbat blue eyes same as his father, they say that he is the minnie version of her husband and its truth. For she thought that she will never get married because of the scandal of her life that no one will get interest to a mistress but Flynn clear all the doubts that she has in life. Though they have insecurities and sometimes they fought but they endure it and understand and accept their flaws. Flynn is the peacemaker, he doesn't want to have a fight for the whole day, he will talk and ask for forgiveness and she will do the same. Flynn thought her a lot of things and she is greatful to have a husband like hers. Pressing a hand on her abdomen she couldn't wait to tell him a surprise on his birthday this friday. She wonders how he will react since Seth is just ten months old and another angel is coming on its way.

Fin

A/N: Thank you so much for the vote, comments and for reading my story! Oh now Coreen had her happy ending and how lucky she is to have Flynn as her husband though Flynn thinks the opposite. Heheehe... they both deserve happiness. Thank you guys! I just can't express how much I appreciate your reviews and your votes!