For Sale: Bound to You

A/N: whoah! This is the most intense chapter I am going to write and romantic? I am not good in romance just straight to smut is what I'm good at. Anyways let's get this chapter begins! Enough of my useless rantings. Hahaha!

Part 4
For Sale: Bound to You

Rosette groans as she opens her eyes and look at the unfamiliar side table and lamp on her left side. She felt a warm hands groping her right breast and the warm breath on her nape. Oh my God! Did it really happen? She thought in panic! All the things happening yesterday flashes in front of her and last night when she gave her virginity to her boss.., her so handsome and talented boss.

God! I think I'm a whore why did I do that?

*****Flashback*****

"I will have you Rosette Colbain"

Edward gently laid her down on his bed and kiss her cherry lips with passion, he will never get tired of kissing her plump lips. He slowly undress his goddess and touch her pert nipple and roll them with his forefinger and thumb. She moans as he kiss her jaw to her neck and to her nipple, he suck gently and blow and lap her aerola. She smells and taste so good, god she's delicious as he move his lips south and the smell of her arousal lost his senses.

"Your so beautiful Rosette"

"Arg! Ed" she groans "P-please!"

"Please what my dear?" he move closer to her sex and take off her panties. He smell her scent and kiss both her inner thighs and move closer to her sweet cavern. He licks her slit and suck her clit. Rosette rolled her eyes with so much pleasure and the way he move his tongue to her nether region. He is so good a spring in her stomach twisted and she's so close.

"Edward! Oh! My God!" she moans as she reach her climax

That was the best thing that happen to her life and god that was amazing and she almost close her eyes and sleep feeling exhausted but it is not yet done. She watch Edward move on top of her naked and the feel of his erection touch her inner thigh. He grab her hand and guide it towards his cock.

"Feel me"

He could see it in her eyes the shock and amazement at the feel of his hard member. He could read it through her eyes that he is big and how he could fit in inside her. Edward chuckled the sudden apprehension that she's feeling right now.

"Is this your first time?" he ask gently for he knows already the answer. She nods as her cheeks turn red from blushing "I'll be gentle I promise"

"Thank you"

He position himself towards her opening and plunge inside to the hilt. He heard her whimper and tears fell from the corner of her eyes. Seeing her hurt stab a sharp pain through his chest, he doesn't want to hurt her so he promise to himself that this will be the first and last time to hurt her. The feeling of her wet taut velvety walls send him to insanity, he wanted to move but he waited for her to relax and adjust his huge dick.

"Edward P-Please"

He nod as he pull his dick leaving the head of his penis and plunge inside to her wet walls. Rosette moans loudly at the feeling of his cock stretch her virgin walls. She feels so good, he couldn't stop pounding inside her as he hit her g-spot this probably the best lay he has. She move her hips as they dance as old as time. Groaning and moans can be heard outside the room and the creaking of the bed added the stimulation.

Rosette couldn't describe the good feeling as he buck his hips and move faster. The pain fade away as she felt his tongue and fingers caressing her breast and the way he suck her nipples heightened her sensitivity. She's never been wanton before but the feeling of Edward's touch made her want more.

"F-Faster... Edward... Ahn!... Nng! Please!"

She felt her stomach twisted like a coil spring ready to burst and she's breathing hard waiting for her climax to come. Edward moves faster pumping his cock balls deep as he too almost near for his climax. Groaning as both of them move wanting for release, Edward groan loudly as he spurt his seed deep inside her womb and Rosette convulse as she reach her peak and grind her hips to ride off their intense orgasm. Boy that was exhausting!

"I will never let you go" he kiss her forehead as the laid on the bed with her head on his chest, grabbing the sheets and cover their naked body.

***** End of Flashback *****

Edward groans as he move to his side and stretch his arm reaching for the soft skin of his lover. He opens his eyes when he felt only the pillow and no sight of Rosette, his breath hitch thinking that maybe she regretted last night. Pushing the covers he grabs his boxers and his robe as he made his way outside his room. Soft song can be heard from the hallway and he followed and made it to his kitchen. There standing his goddess cooking breakfast wearing only his white shirt and those polka dotted panties that she has.

She's humming the tune as she plates the bacon and egg. Satisfied with her work she turn the stove off and put the pants on the sink and turn around to place the plate on the table. Rosette gasp loudly as she watch the handsome man already sitting on the chair waiting for his food. His golden eyes glint as the sun rays hit his ever attractive eyes and his ebony locks is all mess giving him a bad boy look.

"Good morning"

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Dean"

"Well Ms. Colbain what do we have for breakfast" the side of his mouth twitch with amusement.

"Oh! Well we do have coffee, black coffee for you with no sugar, a bacon and egg and two slices of bread. I do hope you like your breakfast sir" she giggled

"I really like breakfast but I love to make you my breakfast, Ms. Colbain" he said in a sultry voice.

He watch her gulp and the blush spreading her cheeks, she's so damn beautiful and he couldn't get enough of her. So innocent and vulnerable different from the other women he fuck. Of course! She's different he is obsessed with her and he will do anything to have her, now that he already got her taste and own her body. All he need is to convince her that she only belongs to him and no one else.

"Let' s get to shower and I will eat my dessert"

He offer his hand to her and she place her small hand to him. Edward leads her towards his room and into his bathroom. Surely he loves dessert... Oh! He can't wait.

To be Continued...