Dog and Butterfly

Kim is a little bit ecstatic knowing that Presa is coming home, he's been so anxious for these past days and now that she return his call, he is not at ease. He walks back to their auditorium with a huge smile on his face. Callie looks at him in horror, he never seen her brother looking like a maniac with a huge smile on his face. He may be cool and playful but their older brother has the resting bitch face, no one knows what he is thinking as he usually has the blank face whenever they talk to him. He sits besides Jackson who looks at him confusingly and proceed petting Jackson's head like he is his domesticated cat. 

"Man what the hell?" Jackson yeeted his hand away from his head "I am not your goddamn pet!"

"Oh" he chuckles "Let me have that drink" he sips at Jackson's strawberry smoothies

"What's wrong with you dude" Jackson peers at him "You don't usually like sweets" 

"Don't mind and just watch" 

************************************************************************************

The studio is a little bit packed up with staffs and artist as they are going to shoot some season greetings to their fans. Some artists are busy with their lines and some are practicing with their signature pose. Kim and Jackson will be the first one to do the welcome speech and then it will follow to some artists with their greetings. Demian is scheduled tomorrow for the season greeting for the second batch. They are all busy in preparing the stuffs that is needed and some artists are being fussy. Kim notice Layla, the lady who acts as if she knew him well, and she is being annoying lately. He knew that there are some journalist are station outside and they are waiting for something to gossip on. 

Layla is making her way to him and he dread talking to her, she keeps on clinging to him and he is being honest to her that he doesn't like it. This woman is thicker that the earth's mantle when it terms of being stubborn and he really hates it. As soon as she is getting near, a sudden person blocks her and he sigh in relief as he look at Presa walks towards him. She is wearing in casual a V shape sleeveless with dark cardigan that clings her beautiful body shape and a square pants with white sneakers. She looks warm and radiant, a little bit different from her usual persona. 

"Kim you need to keep your phone to yourself always" she glared "what if some shithead is getting a hand of this?" 

"Alright" he sighs, she might have the innocent persona but her mouth is filthy as always. 

He saw Layla stood watching them as if trying to see what would be his reaction, he smiles at Presa and wrap his arm around her, hopeful that she didn't flinch from his touch. He heard her grunt as she look at him with questioning gaze. 

"What the hell you're doing?" she whispers 

"Just bare with it please" he sighs "there's this woman who keeps pestering me"

"Ohhh... you want to include me with this childish act?"

"Please be quiet" he hush her and let guide her towards their table. 

"Oi I am not allowed to join the table"

"Do what I say for now" he groans as he gently push her to her seat 

Presa follows his lead and watch him sits beside her and eats his snack. After ten minutes they will be going out to join the broadcast. This is the artist lounge and she should not be staying here, all security is  stationed at the back.