Dog and Butterfly

Kim doesn't like what he is feeling right now, his heart is beating fast and he doesn't like the feeling of cold from his spine. He tried calling Presa for a couple of times but she doesn't answer, he just want to make sure that she is okay. For a few months being with her, it's a breath of  fresh air, she is different from those girls who is clinging to him and she doesn't sugarcoat. It's been a week already and she's not back. The replacement Jaycee is not much of a talker and treats him like he is a fragile object, he likes to start to have a conversation with him but the man is being laconic. 

For these past few days, it's been hell for him. The time when they arrive at the venue for the award shows, some reporters asking him that is out of context. Luckily, Jackson is with him and shuts their fucking mouths, and drag him away from the red carpet. As soon as they seated on their assign table, Layla strut her way and introduce herself to anyone in the table. 

"Hello Kim" she said in a flirty way as she sits besides him "How are you today?"

Kim did not responds to her and continue watching the performance on stage. He doesn't like to talk to her, she is getting out of the line and he doesn't want to tolerate her advantages on him. Jackson engage himself to Layla, making her feel a little bit welcome on their table and he knows that Kim doesn't like talking right now, he's been tense for these past days. 

"You know you can tell her go if you want to" Demian whispers besides him 

"You know that I don't like  talking to her" he sighs "I rather treat her like she does not exist" 

"That's a little bit rude though" he chuckles " but a nice decision"

The party starts as soon as the show ended, they soon move their way to their waiting room. Their make up artist and staffs soon preparing their suits and retouching their make up. CG prepares their schedule for some interviews and other things, he needs to coordinate with the organizers. All of them will be staying Grandeur Luxury Hotel, one of the most expensive and exclusive hotel in town, this is where Celebrities, Athletes, Politicians and other elites spend their vacations . 

"Kim please lower yourself" Saab tries to put some powder on his forehead "I can't apply the powder on your face"

"I apologize" he laughs "Is that better now?" as he playfully wiggle to lower his body 

"Brat" she laughs while applying his make up "You kids are getting taller, what did CG feeds you for these past months"

"He feeds us with love" he laughs when her face turns to disgust.

"I think I need to puke hearing those words" she grunts "That idiot really teaches you all how to become a smooth talker"

"I heard that midget!" CG shouted from the corner of the room

Presa hiss as she runs away from the enemies, there are two left now as she killed the three with her quick reflexes. Dragging her bag and wrapping the sniper on her back, she needs to find a place to recharge and to tend her wounds. Logan affirmed that the chips is with him now and he is making his way to assist Amanda who got separated from Chase. Hanson is on his way to help her. 

"meeting point will be 200 meter south east" Chase said on his  intercom

"copy" all of them replied 

"Pree" Hanson huffs "See you in a minute"

"okay"

One of the attacker is getting closer on her. Footsteps is getting louder and her adrenaline shots is no longer available. She needs to move faster to get inside the dense forest  for protection and  being out in the field has it's disadvantage, she is very visible for anyone to kill her. A blurry shadow runs towards her, a little bit surprise she reduce her speed but soon laugh as she knows that she is now safe. Hanson run pass her and face the enemy head on, he cock his assault rifle and shot them on the head. Blood splatters around the grass and soon another shot can be heard. Presa stop running and rest her body on a tree trunk. 

"Sorry for being late" Hanson wipes the blood on his face with his white handkerchief and throw them away. He hates being dirty. 

"It's fine" she huffs 

"Let me take a look at your wounds" he kneels in front of her and gather his medical supplies on the ground "You have a laceration on your thighs and small cuts on your arm. Gunshots on your left thigh, I think you live"

"Wow. thanks" 

"You did great" he pats her head and laughs. "Pree is safe now. She's with me"

"Okay. Thanks Han" Logan said "Amanda and the chips  are  safe with me as well"

"Good" Chase grunts " Let's meet on our meeting point at 18:00"

"Copy" they all replied

Presa soon closes her eyes and let her body succumb to exhaustion. She trust Hanson enough to lower her guard and to gather her strength back. The heat of the sun is not helping her exhausted body, she is not used to heating sun and prefers winter than summer. They are given an hour to rest and will meet at their meeting point two hours from now. Hanson patted her head again and assures her that he will be on scout duty. 

To be Continued....