Seduction

Seduction
Part 4
The Seductive Duke

Thud!

Thump!

Moan!

Groans!

"Damn babe"

"Oh, my God!"

"You want me to eat your pussy?"

"Grr... Yes please!"

He push her on the bed and rip her night gown into two and pulled her lace panty. Groaning he rub his fore finger on her wet clit and roughly circling the bundle of nerves. Feeling so hot and horny they carelessly take of their clothes and sucking each other's mouth. Groaning he kiss her thigh and move towards her wet entrance. Lapping the juices and roughly suck her engorge clit. Licking her vulva while inserting his forefinger and the middle to her tight wet pussy. Goddamit! She's so tight like a virgin tight he thought as he suck her clit and finger fucking her.

She taste so good. I can live with her juices alone.

Moaning she grip his head encouraging him to do more. Sucking her like a thirsty man in the desert and her being the oasis. Her stomach coil tightly as a sign that she's going to cum hard.

"Oh my god! Please don't stop! I'm gonna cum"

"You will"

He plunge his fingers and move faster as he suck her rosy nipple. Clutching his finger so tightly he immediately take out his finger and plunge his huge dick inside her tightening pussy. He likes the tightness as he plunge to he pussy roughly. He jerk faster as he grope and suck her now reddish nipple. Slapping her ass as he grind his hips fast.

So damn tight as he move her legs on his shoulder as he keep pounding his huge dick inside her pussy. Feeling the tightening of her vaginal walls indicate that she's going to cum, he then rub his thumb on her clit

"Ahhhh... Ahhhnnnn!!!!!"

"Oh shit! Damn it your so tight"

Pulling out he then roll her over and let her butt facing him. Slapping them as he kneaded the bountiful flesh of her ass. He then spread her thigh and plunge his dick inside her pussy. Fucking her hard made her cum twice then thrice as she beg him to stop for not taking it anymore. Not listening to her plead he let her lay facing him and do the missionary. He move slowly then fast then slowly then fast, that made her eye rolls. She cum the fourth and he reach his climax. Spilling his seed inside even the last drop he spent it inside.

"Hnnn..hmm"

"Tired??"

"Hmm."

"Cat got your tongue? " as he squeeze her thigh

"Your too intense"

"Hmmm" he chuckles "Go to sleep. I'll stay here until dawn"

"Good night, Dave"

"That's the glitch babe, I'm not Dave" he kiss her forehead and sleep beside her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Asya massage her thigh and spot a small bruise on her inner thigh. Blushing as she never thought kind and gentleman like Dave do this thing to her. She woke up this morning and feel a little disappointed that the other side of the bed is empty. She skip her breakfast while taking care of her hangover. Last night she was disappointed for the sudden headache Dave has and even promise to her he rest a little and visit her that night. She smile a little bit at least there's a one promise he did.