Prologue

(Y/n), also known as Alastor, is currently adjusting her black bowtie, in her right hand is a book to go to Earth. She is currently in her demon form, she is 7 feet in height, she has deer-like features, including deer antlers, deer footprints under her shoes, deer ears, and a deer tail.

Her pupils are bright red, and around her pupils are a darker red, an oval monocle on her right eye. Her skin is a darker tan, sort of human-like, and her teeth are sharp, with a yellow color. She stares at her reflection with a wide sharp smile that she always wears.

Her hands are covered in red gloves, the tips are a lighter red, sort of like fingernails. She always wears a ragged red suit, dark red pants, and black dress shoes. She turns away from the mirror, swinging her red microphone staff around, she flips the book open, flipping to a page.

She scans the page with her eyes, then she stares at the wall she is going to do the spell on, waving her staff at it, making a portal. She then made the book, and her staff disappear, stepping through the portal, when she arrives on the other side of the portal, she is in a bedroom.

In the room is just a bed, a TV, a rug, and a desk, as she looks around, she heard a crash right next to her. "AHHHH!!" A female screamed, then there is a thud, (Y/n) turns to the source, seeing a female with black hair laying on the ground. "Hunny? Are you alright? I heard you fall, and I- AHHHHH!" A male said, walking to the fallen female, only to see (Y/n).

He ended up screaming as well, cutting off his sentence, and fainting to the ground as well, it was quite amusing in (Y/n)'s opinion. She walks up to the fainted humans, looking down at them with a raised eyebrow, she debated moving them, but the female started waking up.

"Oh... I had the weirdest dream... Wait, why am I on the floor?" Kurumi asked herself, looking around, then seeing her husband on the floor as well. She then slowly turns her head to look at (Y/n), who continues to smile at the human, before the human could scream again, she shoots her hand out and keeps it over the female's mouth.

"As hilarious as it is, please do not scream" (Y/n) said, her voice sounding like she is speaking through a radio. She waiting for the female to calm down, letting the human go once she confirms she won't scream again. "Hello! My name is Alastor, a pleasure to meet you!" (Y/n) said, using her fake name, and put her hand out for a shake.

Surprisingly, the female's eyes lighten up from how well mannered (Y/n) is, shaking the outstretched hand. "I'm Kurumi Saiki! You are so well mannered, are you one of my son's friends?" Kurumi asks, hoping that they are. "Why thank you! But, I am not, I am so sorry for intruding, and for surprising you" (Y/n) said to the female.

Suddenly the male started waking up, he looks around quickly, then looks up at (Y/n), and he quickly gets to his feet and gets in front of Kurumi in a protective stance. "Who are you?! What are you doing to my Kurumi!?" Kuniharu said, ignoring the fact of how scary (Y/n) is because he is full of adrenaline in protecting his wife.

Kurumi blushed from being protected by her husband, even though she doesn't need it, while (Y/n) wasn't that threatened. "Hello! You must be Ms. Kurumi's husband, I am Alastor, I was just introducing myself to Ms. Kurumi" (Y/n) said, sticking her hand out again, to shake hands with the male.

He is caught off guard, he leaned toward Kurumi to whisper in her ear, "he isn't here to kill us?" Kuniharu asks Kurumi, who shakes her head no. "W-Well, my name is Kuniharu Saiki! Nice to meet you" Kuniharu said, shaking (Y/n)'s hand, "pleasure indeed! Sorry for the scare" (Y/n) said, patting the human's head gently.

"Now, I have a dilemma, may I can stay here awhile?" (Y/n) asked the couple, needing a place to sleep for a while. This caused Kurumi to brighten up, smiling happily, "yes!" She said, making the male surprised. "Hunny, you sure about this?" Kuniharu asked his wife, quite conflicted with having a tall demon in his house.