Underrated Ramen

"Are we there yet?" Kaido questioned while walking with Kusuo, Nendo, and (Y/n). "Oh! Fancy meeting you here Saiki" Teruhashi said, completely ignoring Nendo, Kaido, and (Y/n). "OH WOW!" Nendo and Kaido shouted out with blushes on their face. "What are you, boys... And girl? Up to today?" Teruhashi questioned, realizing not all of them are boys, so she slightly questioned why (Y/n) is with them. "Well, Nendo said he knew of a good ramen shop, so he's taking us there now!" Kaido announced, nervously.

"Y-Yeah! We're going to pig- I mean, eat like gentlemen!" Nendo nervously said. "Oh, that sounds good! Do you guys mind if I invite myself to tag along?" Teruhashi questioned while staring at Kusuo. Only to be shocked that Kusuo is holding (Y/n)'s hand, making her glare at the smiling female, feeling intimidated.

Nendo and Kaido allowed her to tag along, having no issues with the prettiest girl being with them. Now everyone is staring at them, just because Teruhashi is with them. "I let my guard down, Teruhashi is my most formidable opponent," Kusuo said, quite annoyed with all the attention.

"I can see what you mean, Nendo is suddenly smart, and Kaido has no hero complex now" (Y/n) pointed out. 'I'm sort of glad that (Y/n) isn't affected by her, that would be bad' Kusuo thought. 'They are so excited! Though it's only natural, that they are about to have a meal with me! The cutest girl in the world! Then why are they still Blazey about it? Kunio Saiki, (Y/n) (L/n), why won't they say 'oh wow!'" Teruhashi thought in anger.

'When you see me, your reaction should be 'oh wow!' while she should be jealous that she isn't me! Then finally accepting that I'm prettier than her!' Teruhashi thought with a glare. 'There is no way my 'oh wows' wouldn't work on a quiet boy like him, and an always smiling bitch like her. They are both so annoying, with Kusuo's far away look, and (Y/n)'s always smiling face' Teruhashi thought angrily.

'Oh no! My face gave me away! That's it! I'm turning up the charm and making them say 'oh wow'!' Teruhashi thought with determination. "Oh great, looks like you're getting her attention, try not to let her follow us around, and don't give in and say 'oh wow' too" Kusuo warned.

"That's quite the dilemma, what is your plan to avoid both those options?" (Y/n) questioned. "Hm... I think I might have a solution" Kusuo said, but he didn't give away his idea. "Ah! We've arrived, there's the ramen shop" Nendo said weirdly while pointing at a rundown building.

"Oh wow..." Teruhashi said with a blank look, adding a point to the 'oh wow' scoreboard. (Y/n) also looked at the building with a judgemental glare, ready to burn it if she hates it. "Nendo, you're joking, right?" (Y/n) questioned, burning her glare into Nendo's head.

"Nope! My cousin said it was good, so it's good!" Nendo exclaimed happily, oblivious to the burning glare. Teruhashi was about to make an excuse to leave, only for Kaido to interrupt. "Are you out of your mind?! She's got class, and so does (Y/n)! There is no way they are going to eat at a place like this! You two don't really want to eat at this run-down rat hole, do you Teruhashi? (Y/n)?" Kaido questioned.

Both girls gave the same expression, a dark blank look, and a depressing backdrop, along with a small smile. "I'm okay..." Teruhashi reassured, "don't judge a book by its cover, right?" (Y/n) questioned trying to be positive. "Kaido, why did you have to push the two? But, I must say, Teruhahsi's commitment to playing the perfect woman is pretty impressive" Kusuo thought.

Once they entered the shop, it looked just as run-down as the outside, this made Teruhashi more depressed. While this made (Y/n) want to murder someone for making such a place. "Ugh, what is this place!? It's filthy! Hey, seriously you two, don't feel pressured to stay" Kaido said to (Y/n) and Teruhashi. "I'm fine" Teruhashi reassured, while (Y/n) stayed quiet, silently twitching, trying to keep herself calm. They all sat down at the 4 seat table, (Y/n) had to sit on someone's lap, which was surprisingly Kusuo's lap.

"Hey, Mr. Manager, 5 ramens please!" Nendo called out. A fat, gross-looking male came out, grossing Teruhashi out, 'oh wow...' Teruhashi thought, adding another point to the 'oh wow' scoreboard. The manager quickly came back with 5 bowls, placing them down, it looked and smelled horrible. 'Oh wow...' All 5 of them thought, adding 5 more points to the 'oh wow' scoreboard.

Suddenly, they hear slurping, gaining their attention to watch Teruhashi slurping on the noodles. (Y/n) got up and placed a hand on Teruhashi's shoulder, pausing her in her eating. "My dear... Please don't eat that slob you call food, you will get sick" (Y/n) warned, snapping Teruhashi out of her resolve. They walked away hungry, and a sick Teruhashi with no one worrying for her.

'Hm? Wait, where's (Y/n)?' Kusuo questioned, as he realized that he isn't holding hands with anyone, he was just been clutching onto the air. With (Y/n), she is staring at the burning building with a sadistic look, quite proud that she burned the place to the ground. No building with that kind of food is allowed to stay standing, not while she is here.