School Love Life Dilemma

Once back in the classroom, people are talking about love, "is this... Love talk common?" (Y/n) asked Kusuo. "Yes... In high school, love is always in the air, something I consider entirely pointless" Kusuo told (Y/n), ignoring the fact that (Y/n) looks extra cute today, in his opinion.

"Ah, I see you are also asexual, I guess that makes us asexual friends" (Y/n) admitted, surprising Kusuo with her coming out to him. "As you said, love is pointless, I don't see the joy in love" (Y/n) said with a shrug, not realizing Kusuo ignoring her, and seeing her say something else.

"I want to feel the joy of love, will you teach me how to love? Kusuo?" (Y/n) asked Kusuo, with hearts, and flowers in the background. This caused Kusuo to blush out of nowhere, "I am not good at love either, but I can try," Kusuo thought out loud, "Hm? What was that you said Kusuo?" (Y/n) asked him, snapping him out of his daze, "it's nothing" Kusuo said.

"Alright" (Y/n) said with a shrug, not really caring, ignoring Kusuo contemplating his feelings. "Oh, I need help, I have a dilemma, Chiyo Yumehara, can you help me avoid her?" Kusuo asked (Y/n). "Sure, why not? I'll help you" (Y/n) said unbothered by the request, not realizing the dilemma (Y/n) will be in afterward.

The first task was not bumping into Chiyo, the plan is for Kusuo to vanish, being replaced by (Y/n), who runs into her instead. Kusuo is walking down the hallway, (Y/n) following behind him in her shadow form, so that she can pop out when he teleports away.

When Kusuo gets close to the corner Chiyo is at, she falls out, Kusuo teleports away, and (Y/n) pops up in his place. The papers scattered across the floor, before she could hit the ground (Y/n) caught her. "Oh, I am so sorry my dear, are you alright?" (Y/n) asked, gently standing the female on her feet, before letting go.

"I-I'm alright... Where's Saiki?" Chiyo asked, looking around for Saiki's presence, not realizing they are being spied on, through clairvoyance. "You must have mistaken me from him, here, let me help you with picking those up" (Y/n) said, bending down to pick up the papers.

"T-Thank you..." Chiyo said, blushing from the ironic playout of what she once imagined in her head for Kusuo. Bending down to help pick up the papers as well, accidentally touching hands with each other. "Sorry, my dear, my hand slipped!" (Y/n) said, "oh... that's okay..." Chiyo said, eventually they picked up all the papers. "Here you are, my dear, now I must be off, have a good day" (Y/n) said with a bow, walking off, and vanishing once he got behind her.

The next task is to avoid Chiyo giving her handkerchief to Kusuo, the plan is, once Chiyo drops it, (Y/n) will pick it up instead. Chiyo walks by (Y/n) and Kusuo's desk, casually humming a tune and dropping her handkerchief onto the ground. "Excuse me, Yumehara is it? I believe you drop this dear" (Y/n) said, which surprises Chiyo.

"Oh, thank you, you're such a sweetie, (L/n)" Chiyo said, quite saddened that Kusuo didn't pick it up, but also blushing at how caring (Y/n) is. "Not an issue my dear, I just can't leave a female hanging like that, it's unkind and unjust" (Y/n) said, taking great pride in being a gentleman, even though she is a woman.

This continues on, with Kusuo getting out of the situation, and (Y/n) stepping in for him, Chiyo being quite determined to date Kusuo. First, Chiyo's ball rolls at them, hanging (Y/n) catch it, then Chiyo is holding a stack of books, having (Y/n) open the door for her.

"I made way too many cookies in home ec. I was wondering if you wanted so-" Chiyo started, only to see (Y/n) standing there. "Cookies? Sorry, my dear, I am not that big of a sweets eater, why don't you pack those up and save them for later?" (Y/n) suggested, not wanting food to go to waste.

At the end of the day, Chiyo is finally giving up on Kusuo, only to have it start raining, giving Chiyo one final plan. Kusuo would never admit it, but he hated how Chiyo got (Y/n)'s attention, her likability for (Y/n) going high, so this time they won't have her step in for Kusuo.

So, they are standing on the roof, (Y/n) is holding an umbrella over her head, being too short to have Kusuo under the umbrella as well. "It's coming down hard, what do you plan to do Kusuo?" (Y/n) asked, while looking up at the clouds, Kusuo said nothing. He just raised his hand and shot a beam at the clouds, making them disburse and make the rain stop.

Kusuo then grabs (Y/n)'s hand and teleports to the front, walking side by side with (Y/n), with a hidden smug look. "Thank you (Y/n), and goodbye Yumihara, please forget about me and find somebody else... Either then (Y/n)" Kusuo said the last bit silently, so that (Y/n) didn't hear him, not that she was listening in the first place.

"Poor dear, I do hope she finds another potential lover soon" (Y/n) said, looking back to glance at Chiyo, only to see a male approach her from behind. "Okay! That is a little too soon!" Kusuo suddenly said, making (Y/n) confused since they are too far away to hear them, but figured he heard them through telepathy.