Meeting the Saiki Family

Later that evening, (Y/n) is witnessing Kurumi locking her husband out of the house for some reason. "Please let me in! Alastor, help me!!" Kuniharu begged, but (Y/n) ignored the human, plus it's too amusing. Eventually, the male went silent, most likely going to sulk in silence.

Suddenly (Y/n) hears some chattering, so she teleports to the door to open it, only to see Kusuo's hand out, with a surprised look. "Ah, you must be Kusuo, a pleasure to meet you, the name's Alastor" (Y/n) said with a bow. "What are you? What are you doing in my house?!" Kusuo asked while glaring up at her.

"Alastor! Why didn't you let me in the house!" Kuniharu said with streams of tears running down his face. "Ms. Kurumi said not to, plus it was slightly amusing" (Y/n) said honestly, ignoring Kusuo's question. "You know them, dad?" Kusuo asks the older male, "oh, yeah, he just appeared from the wall this morning," Kuniharu said.

"Ku, is that you? You're back?" Kurumi said, making Kuniharu gasp, "move out of the way Alastor, we'll talk more later!" Kuniharu said, running into the house once (Y/n) stepped to the side. "You appeared in the wall?" Kusuo asked the demon, "I was told you're a psychic, I never met a human with powers before" (Y/n) said, leaning down to Kusuo's 5'5" height.

Meanwhile in the background is a Kuniharu yelling at his wife, while Kurumi just ignores him. "Are you saying you're not human?" Kusuo asks, quite surprised, "you're catching on quite quickly, now let's go inside before they break something" (Y/n) said, moving out of Kusuo's way to get through the door.

Kusuo walks past his two parents, but he grabs (Y/n)''s wrist, just to keep an eye on her. "I hope you're hungry Ku-ku, and Alastor, I'm making pork chops for din-din," Kurumi said to the two. Kurumi eventually finishes up making dinner, (Y/n) is sitting next to Kusuo, with the soup bowl in hand.

"Gorge yourselves guys, I made a tone!" Kurumi said, "thank you for the food Kurumi" (Y/n) thanked her, then she started eating her plate clean. "Oh~ You're welcome Alastor, and is it good Ku?" Kurumi asked her son, who is eating the rice and is also taking slight glances towards (Y/n).

"Hey, Kusuo... Use your powers to turn this shoe into a stake for Daddy," Kuniharu said while holding up the cooked shoe. (Y/n) finished her food quickly, already sensing that the argument will go too far, "you're done already, Al? Want me to take your plate?" Kurumi asked (Y/n).

"No need Ms. just relax and enjoy your dinner" (Y/n) said, getting up and taking her plates to the kitchen, while ignoring the stares from Kusuo. When she comes back, she sees Kurumi yelling at her husband, (Y/n) just silently teleporting behind Kusuo to watch the fight go down.

Kusuo was watching her, and when she vanished he was surprised, only to see her appear behind him. "Hm? What's with the look?" (Y/n) asked, "oh! I know, here" (Y/n) said, taking out a pudding cup from seemingly nowhere, and placing it in Kusuo's hands. "You know, Alastor, you're not so bad," Kusuo said after staring at the coffee jelly cup in his hand, quite happy to be receiving it.

In all honesty, (Y/n) was going to toss the pudding cup in the trash, but she won't let the psychic know that. While Kusuo goes to eat his pudding, Kurumi is lifting her husband off the ground like a dumbbell. Suddenly, Kurumi tosses her husband at Kusuo, and hits him, making him drop his pudding.

So, in Kusuo's defense, he drops to the floor to catch it in his mouth mid-air, earning a clapping track for his achievements. "You wanted to eat jelly that bad?! Also, what's with the clapping? Never mind, we got bigger problems! Your mother has turned into a monster!" Kuniharu said, pointing to his wife who has a scary look on her face.

"Stop running from me, you coward!" Kurumi said before she could get to the table of food to toss at them, (Y/n) gently grabs Kurumi's shoulder. "Huh, Alastor? Why are you siding with him?!" Kurumi said, "please, do not waste the food you made, use this instead" (Y/n) said, handing Kurumi a wooden sword.

"What?! Alastor!" Kuniharu said in disbelief, "oh, thank you!" Kurumi said, then she went back to her scary face to chase her husband around with the wooden sword. But, before Kurumi could hit her husband with the wooden sword, Kusuo stopped them, making Kurumi sad. "Now, you're siding with you're Dad?! But I even made your pork chops! I want nothing to do with either of you again!" Kurumi said, being all dramatic.

(Y/n) decided to ignore the pointless argument, and start cleaning up the mess Kurumi made throughout the fight. "Kusuo!" They both yelled, gaining (Y/n)'s attention, quite confused why they yelled out their son's name. Only to see them up close to Kusuo's face, while blushing hard, maybe she shouldn't have ignored the pointless conversation. "I love you dear," Kuniharu said, "I love you too," Kurumi said, flowers in the background, and smiling cutely at each other.

Suddenly Kurumi snagged the coffee jelly out of Kusuo's hand, handing it to her husband, while Kusuo is processing what happened. Before he could get mad, (Y/n) placed another coffee jelly cup in Kusuo's hand, "marry me" Kusuo said while staring at the cup.

"Ha! No" (Y/n) said calmly, without screeching out like last time, ignoring the slight hurt look on Kusuo's face. But, it quickly went away as he started eating his coffee cup, quite confused why he was hurt by (Y/n)'s rejection. He doesn't quite trust (Y/n), he will have to convince his parents to enroll her in the school.