A Day At The Beach

Another weekend, another day of just sitting in the house, or at least that was the plan, "hey buddies! Ready for the beach? I was walking by and saw the last name Saiki on the mailbox, so I figured this is where ol' Kusuo is! I didn't expect (Y/n) to be here too though!" Nendo said while holding a pool floaty.

"K-Kusuo, (Y-Y/n), is this boy your friend?" Kurumi asked while Kusuo and (Y/n) are standing next to her. "He's not my friend," Kusuo said, denying the claim, "I am not sure, but I will say we are acquainted" (Y/n) said honestly. "Oh, dear! My little boy finally has another friend! I'm so happy!" Kurumi said while crying happily.

"Sorry girly girl, but we aren't friends, WE'RE BEST BUDDIES!!" Nendo exclaimed happily, much to Kusuo's annoyance. "Oh, dear! My little boy is finally getting a normal life!" Kurumi said while crying more. "I never knew you had a sister pal," Nendo said to Kusuo, making Kurumi happier.

"Oh, dear, he thinks I look young enough to be Ku's sister," Kurumi said happily, "how many times are you going to make her cry?" Kusuo asked, but he was ignored. "Woah! What!? I didn't know you're Saiki's Mom!" Nendo said in surprise, to which Kurumi nodded.

"Guilty as charged, what brought you here big guy?" Kurumi asked, "I wanted Saiki and (L/n) to come with me to the beach!" Nendo said happily, making Kurumi eek in happiness. "That's so fun!" Kurumi said, "Uh... Yeah, we're not going, sorry" Kusuo said casually, making Kurumi's emotions go a whole 180.

"Your best buddy went out of his way to ask you in person, you're going to the beach Kusuo," Kurumi said darkly, but left (Y/n) out of it, as she is already in beach clothing. "Oh, dear..." Kusuo said glumly, ignoring the fact that (Y/n) changed clothes so fast, but at least she is in a one-piece bathing suit.

Her bathing suit basically looks like a sweatsuit, covering her legs and arms, while Saiki is just wearing his clothes. They are currently at the beach watching Nendo taunt Kaido. "Why did Kaido come too?" Kusuo asked, not remembering Nendo ever being friends with Kaido.

Kusuo decided to plop himself down on the beach towel, while (Y/n) decided to try and swim. As she swims a bit away from the shore, she witnesses Kaido drowning in only a foot of water. "I'LL SAVE YOU!!" Hairo yelled, catching (Y/n)'s attention, she decided the best decision is to keep her body underwater, except half her face.

Suddenly, she senses an arm going to touch her, so she snaps her head to the person, only to see Kusuo. "Oh, Kusuo, when did you get in the water?" (Y/n) questioned, not remembering Kusuo leaving the beach towel. "I don't want to be associated with those morons, and they seemed to have forgotten you, so it's better to stick by you," Kusuo said.

(Y/n) looks back at the beach, only to see Nendo chasing women around, now, normally (Y/n) would kill someone for doing that... But, it's just Nendo being Nendo. "Yeah, I don't want people knowing I'm with him," Kusuo said, his back turned away from the scene.

Suddenly, Kusuo pulls (Y/n) underwater, going all the way to the seafloor, next to a skeleton. "When I want to be alone, or get some serious thinking done, I like to go down here. I find the seafloor relaxing, granted, there could be weird stuff lying around, but it's not important" Kusuo said to (Y/n).

'It is quite relaxing, you're lucky we both don't need to breath' (Y/n) thought, making sure Kusuo heard. "Oh man, next time we have to go deeper, we have to go back before they start looking," Kusuo said as he started swimming for the surface, making sure (Y/n) is following.

(Y/n) decided to teleport herself back to the beach, without anyone noticing. Now she is witnessing Nendo saving a female, while saving Kaido, and somehow saving Hairo. "What a pain, everyone, except you, are so needy" Kusuo complained to (Y/n) while lifting Nendo up, making it look like he is standing on water.

"Humans are so strange..." (Y/n) mumbled to herself while witnessing the whole thing. "Buddies! There you are!" Nendo said, noticing (Y/n) and Kusuo at the beach when he arrived. Eventually, midday turned into evening, and they are all ready to go back home.

"Thanks for saving my life" the girl Nendo saved said, "sorry I joked about how ugly your face is," the girl said bluntly. "Hm, I'm surprised you didn't ask her number, in return for your heroics" (Y/n) committed, quite skeptical of Nendo. "Hm! I try to be a gentleman! But if that hotty fell in love with me, I'm not going to turn her down" Nendo said cockily.

"She wouldn't" Kaido whispered out, making Nendo mad, "he did get a secret admirer" Kusuo commented, glancing back at Hairo. (Y/n) also looked back, only to see Hairo crying with a smile on his face, 'so Nendo does have a chance at romance' (Y/n) thought, not expecting that outcome.