Love Life Problems + Talking To Teruhashi

"WHAT?! MIKAKO DUMPED YOU?!" A student exclaimed, "in high school, love is always on the rocks" Kusuo pointed out. "Another thing I don't get romance, it's a mystery to me" Kusuo complained, while secretly he's been trying to figure it out, for (Y/n)'s sake.

'Oh no, I'm back to staring at Saiki... But why do I feel like staring at (L/n)...' Yumehara thought while switching her gaze to look at (Y/n), making her blush deeply. 'Oh great... Looks like I have some competition' Kusuo thought, unconsciously grabbing (Y/n)'s hand protectively, as to say "she is mine".

'She has such kind eyes, always helping me when I'm in need, the cheekbones of a princess, and fair skin that just glistens. I just can't take my eyes off of her... No! Bad Chiyo! You have a boyfriend... But lately... The thrill is gone' Yumihara thought in disappointment, turning away from (Y/n) to sulk.

This didn't go unnoticed by (Y/n), so she tried to walk over to her, to comfort her, only to be stopped by Kusuo. "Don't worry, I got it handled this time" Kusuo reassured, secretly not wanting (Y/n) to make Yumihara fall for (Y/n) more. "Alright, if you insist" (Y/n) complied.

(Y/n) silently watches Kusuo who followed Yumihara around, while she is internally complaining about her boyfriend. (Y/n) felt, sort of jealous that the psychic is staring at another girl, which confused her. 'Why am I jealous? I've never felt this way before...' (Y/n) questioned, causing an internal battle on what the new feeling is.

The day goes on with Kusuo following Takadu and Yumihara around, while somehow forgetting to drag (Y/n) along, to focus on keeping Yumihara's relationship with her boyfriend alive. (Y/n) is currently in the library, searching for romantic advice, and sexuality advice.

The bell rings, thankfully the library is open during off-school hours, but only for a few hours. "Hey, (L/n), right?" Someone asked, making (Y/n) lookup, only to see Teruhashi. "That's correct, and you're Teruhashi, nice to meet you" (Y/n) said casually, then turned her head to look at the book again, unaware that she just offended Teruhashi.

"What are you reading there?" Teruhashi asked, trying to lean over (Y/n), only for (Y/n) to avoid Teruhashi. "Please... Do not touch me... What I am reading is unimportant" (Y/n) stated, closing her book, and quickly stuffing it into her bag. Standing up from her seat, she goes to check out the books from the front, so that she can leave with them.

"Don't be like that! Why don't we be friends? We are both in the same grade you know" Teruhashi stated while following (Y/n) from behind. "Friends? My dear, we hardly know each other" (Y/n) pointed out while checking out her books and leaving the library, Teruhashi in tow.

"Then, let's get to know each other! How come you're always around Saiki?" Teruhashi asked innocently. 'Ah, so that's why she is bothering me' (Y/n) concluded. "My, aren't you a curious one? Why do you want to know?" (Y/n) questioned, catching Teruhashi off guard.

"W-Well, u-uh, because it's to get to know you better, of course!" Teruhashi exclaimed, with (Y/n) raised an eyebrow at her. "Not particularly, if you want him to love you, I don't suggest using me as an anchor" (Y/n) said, calling Teruhashi out on her crush. "What?! I-I don't like him! I swear!" Teruhashi denied it, closing her eyes to shake her head around, when she opened them, (Y/n) was nowhere in sight.

What happened was, that Kusuo finally realized that (Y/n) wasn't with him, so he used clairvoyance and quickly found her. He quickly teleported to her, grabbed her, and teleported back home. "Hm? Kusuo, why do look so annoyed?" (Y/n) questioned, once she realized Kusuo is right next to her. "I don't want to talk about it," Kusuo said with a sigh, depressed marks on his forehead.