Fake Fortune Telling

"What? You went to the House of Fortune Telling, Chiyo?" A female asked the blushing female. "It was amazing! They said that I'll finally be able to break up with Takeru, and find a new lover!" Chiyo announced happily. "Takeru, have you been to the House of Fortune Telling?" A male asked.

"Yeah, it was great, they said me and Chiyo would make up and find happiness" Takeru announced. "Well both fortunes can't be true" Kusuo exclaimed. "Shun, did you go to this... Fortune Telling?" (Y/n) questioned, "no, it's just a fantasy concocted by false profits that prey on the weak-minded," Kaido said, trying to look cool.

"Wow... For once, you and I agree on something" Kusuo commented, "anyways, forget about that (Y/n), more important things, come with me after school, you too Saiki. Haven't you noticed? There's a strange aura and Dark Reunion's behind it..." Kaido goes on to mumble about his own fantasies.

"That's just a ridiculous fantasy you concocted" Kusuo pointed out, 'actually... That might be me, quite sorry for the inconvenience' (Y/n) thought, forgetting that she has a dark aura sometimes. "BUDDIES! Did you hear about the new Telling of Fortunes?! Huh?!" Nendo questioned the two.

"Nendo, I do believe it's called the House of Fortune Telling, I haven't decided if I want to go there yet" (Y/n) answered, not really planning on going. When they left school, they passed by a large line that leads to a door, "hm? So that's the House of Fortune Telling?" Kusuo questioned.

"Hey Kusuo, is it me, or does that human look a lot like Shun" (Y/n) pointed out, noticing a male with a mask and sunglasses. "No, I see him too... What is he doing here?" Kusuo questioned, even though he can get the answer himself. Suddenly Kusuo went invisible, seeing no harm in it, (Y/n) decided to watch from the sidewalk.

But, Kusuo didn't let her, as he was holding her hand when he went invisible, so he dragged her along to follow Kaido. Inside the building is a woman sitting at a table in the middle of the room, a crystal ball in front of her, and everything else looked like a cliche fortune-telling tent. (Y/n) grew suspicious of the woman, as she seemed very sketchy, she never liked people who prey on the weak.

"Oh my... I'm getting a very special aura from you, you're no ordinary boy, are you? I sense you have special powers..." The woman droned on, making Kaido gasp in shock, and have sparkles around him. "You're hopeless Kaido, and since you acted like that, now she sees right through you" Kusuo commented. The woman smirked, "I'm picking up that there is something troubling you, is that right?" The woman questioned, getting a large reaction from Kaido.

"Ha! Let me tell you what it is! A romantic dilemma... Is not the problem, so concerns about your school and your future are... Also not what is troubling you... But a relationship with your friends" the woman kept guessing until she got a reaction. Kaido quickly screamed in shock, depressed marks going down his face.

"Yes! I'm starting to get a strong sense that this is the source of your distress is something to do with friendship!" The woman pointed out. 'Even I can assume that just by the way he's acting' (Y/n) thought with a bored look, "yeah, you're right, that is absolutely the source of my distress! You see... I'm secretly..." Kaido then goes on to spew nonsense.

"You're searching for someone who can understand you, am I right? But that's the wrong approach" the woman started, giving some valid points. "It seems we may have judged her prematurely," Kusuo said, not seeing anything wrong, but (Y/n) narrowed her eyes at the woman.

"This will help too!" The woman said, sliding over a neckless that looks like junk. "This enchanted neckless will change your life!" The woman said, while (Y/n) and Kusuo bend over to stare at the neckless. "If you wear that, you'll be able to make friends with 100 people, including dreamy movie star Kento Yamazaki," the woman said.

'I really want to kill this woman... Preying on lesser beings, how uncultured' (Y/n) growled out, ready to reveal herself. Kusuo tries to walk away, but (Y/n) wouldn't budge, causing him to turn to look at her, only to see the world around her glitching out. "Will this make (Y/n) and Saiki my friend too?" Kaido questioned, "as long as you wear that, this Saiki and (Y/n) person will always greet you with a 'hey pal!'" The woman said.

'Wait a minute! Which Saiki are you talking about?! Alright, (Y/n), just don't kill her' Kusuo said as he lets go of her hand. "Alright next in line" the woman announced, only to have no one come in, "hmm?" The woman questioned, not noticing the radio static coming from behind her.

The woman turns around to see a human girl's eyes as pitch-black voids, and her jaw is unhinged with rows of sharp teeth. Demon symbols surround the human girl and loud whispers spread through the room, "AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The woman screamed, running out of the booth to go after Kaido.

"KAIDO! Here take all your money back! I don't want it!! Everything you said to me is real!" The woman exclaimed, quickly running away after handing him the money. "What about the neckless?!" Kaido questioned, "keep it! I bought it at a street booth for 500 yen!" The woman shouted out.

"Who knew you would look that scary" Kusuo commented, a bit traumatized by what he saw. "She deserves worse, she's lucky" (Y/n) said with a proud huff. They both stepped out of the alleyway, accidentally running into Nendo. "Oh! Hey buddies! And hey runt!" Nendo greeted, not realizing that he messed up Kusuo's plan.

"It works... This is great!" Kaido mumbled out while staring at the neckless he got for free. "Another plan ruined cuz you showed up," Kusuo said in an annoyed tone. "The plan wasn't ruined, I stopped her business, so I say it was a successful plan" (Y/n) said to Kusuo, knowing full well that Nendo is too dumb to know what she is talking about.