Becoming Friends With Kaido

(Y/n) is currently walking to school with Kusuo, apparently, they have all the same classes together. They pass by a white-haired male, who is holding his hand in front of him, chuckling. "Ignore him, his body is grade 11, but his mind is grade 8," Kusuo said, dragging (Y/n) along, once again hands intertwined.

They eventually make it to their classroom, along the way she kept hearing 'oh!' whenever she passed by someone. "Did you hear? A deadly snake has escaped from the local zoo" a student said. "There's a poisonous snake on the loss?" Another student asked, even though it's venomous, not poisonous.

(Y/n) is currently sitting next to Kusuo, "are you sure it escaped?" Kaido asked, confusing (Y/n), but then remembering he has an 8th-grade syndrome. "An animal attack is just the kind of plan they come up with," Kaido said ominously, "fear not, I the jet black..." Kaido goes to talk about heroes or something.

(Y/n) decided to cut out his weird conversation, quite conflicted about a snake being at the school. "Heh, once again the fate of the world has fallen into our superpower laps, hey Saiki? New Kid?" Kaido said, catching (Y/n)'s attention. "Hm? Hello, the names (Y/n)" (Y/n) introduced herself to the male, making him blush.

"O-Oh! M-My nameskaidobutIamjetblackwingsandcanyouhelpmedefeatevil?" Kaido said quickly, (Y/n) only caught his name and something about evil. "Why not?" (Y/n) asked, wanting to be amused by how far the 8th-grade syndrome will go, not noticing the annoyed look Kusuo is giving.

"Alright! (Y/n), what's your read? I don't like this one-bit" Kaido said, going onto a whole background for the snake. "We're running out of time here (Y/n), Saiki! The world is counting on us to stop that slavering-" Kaido started, only to be interrupted by a random student.

"Hey, good news! They caught the snake!" The student said, "well, that's a relief! Where did they find it?" A female student asked. "At the school's front gate, it was just kind of laying on the ground half dead" the male student answered. "K, why was it half-dead?" The female asked, "some first-graders been whipping it around" the male said, making (Y/n) chuckle.

She is kind of imagining Lucifer turning into a snake, only to be whipped around by some human kids, quite a hilarious thought. "Sounds like we beat dark reunion this time," another male student said, "be careful what you say, they are an all-powerful secret society" another student joins in.

Jokes on them, if they actually listened to the male's weird backstory, then they most likely liked it. "Who knows what they will do to you when you sort out mankind!" A female said, making the students laugh. "Go ahead and laugh, this is the calm before the storm," Kaido said, going to the classroom door, "dark reunion is coming, I tried to warn you all I swear!" Kaido said, sounding like he is on the verge of tears.

Suddenly, once Kaido left, Kusuo stands up, "Hm? What's wrong Kusuo?" (Y/n) asked, only to have her hand grabbed and dragged away from the bathroom. Once out of view, Kusuo teleported them to the bathroom, only to hear screaming from the room they were just at.

Now, Kusuo is going cross-eyed, confusing (Y/n) more on what he is doing, he then lifts his classes to rub his eye. He forgot (Y/n) was there, so he opened one eye when he heard Kaido coming to the rescue. "Wait... (Y/n)!" Kusuo said, seemingly worried for the female, who is just looking at him confused.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" (Y/n) asked confused, seeing Kusuo looking at her surprised, while with his glasses off. "Y-You're not stone?!" Kusuo asked, "why would I be? It's funny to think that you forgot, I'm not human" (Y/n) said with a chuckle, calming Kusuo down to focus on the snake issue.

Suddenly, Kusuo's eyes glowed, then they heard cheering from the other room, announcing the snake's defeat. In the next class, they see Kaido sitting with a cocky look, "I don't care for this new attitude of yours Kaido" the teacher said. "You better watch what you say teach, it ain't a pleasant thing to get blasted with the judgment knight of thunder," Kaido said.

"That's it, go to the principal's office" the teacher demanded the kid, making Kusuo regret helping him. Later, at lunch break, (Y/n) went into the female's bathroom, her book out, opening up a portal. She takes out the burnt snake, dropping it into the portal. After a moment of silence, "ALASTOR!!" Lucifer yelled, making her chuckle, closing the portal before an apple can be thrown at her.