To be Continued?

It was the last night in Okinawa, soon, they will head home in the morning. (Y/n) stared out at the ocean, taking in its beauty, or remembering the times she used the ocean for her murders. "What are you doing out here? You should be sleeping" Kusuo said as he approached her. "I don't normally sleep, why are you out here?" (Y/n) asked as she glanced at him with a lazy smile.

"Couldn't sleep, so I went on a walk" Kusuo explained blandly, earning an acknowledged hum. This left them in comfortable silence, as they both watched the ocean glimmer under the moonlight. "What do you plan to do, after the school year ends?" Kusuo asked, breaking the silence. "Hm... Well, I'll most likely have to go back to Hell during the summer. Demon things and all that" (Y/n) said as she rolled her hand.

"After that? I suppose I'll come back here, it's not like it's against the law. Heh, as if there is a law" (Y/n) chuckled at her own joke. "I see..." Kusuo trailed off, unsure what else to say. "Don't look so down, I'm not leaving forever" (Y/n) teased as she poked his cheek. "This is my normal look" Kusuo commented with a deeper frown if that is even possible.

"You should smile more, I mean, you're never dressed without one!" (Y/n) announced as she gave him a large grin. "Yeah, no thanks" Kusuo dismissed, having heard her say that phrase before. "...You will come back, right?" Kusuo asked nervously while looking away from her. (Y/n) perked up at the question, giving a little chuckle at him, earning a glare from him.

"Of course, I can't really die twice! Plus, you're more interesting than Hell" (Y/n) reassured, giving him a pat on his head. Waving her hand off his head, he let out a low grumble. "It's weird... I feel... Alive! Literally! And metaphorically" (Y/n) stated a bit loudly. "Is that good?" Kusuo asked, looking a bit confused. "Hm... I'm not too sure!" She answered nonchalantly, earning a deadpan from Kusuo.

"I guess we will have to... Stay tuned"

~End~