Kusuo's Parents Moving Rooms

"Kusuo! (Y/n)!" Kuniharu called out while baring into Kusuo's room, both just casually watching TV, "give me a hand moving some furniture, won't take long with both of you using your powers" Kuniharu said to the two. "Move it yourself, can't you see we're watching a movie?" Kusuo said while asking a rhetorical question.

"Huh? I would but I got other things to carry" Kuniharu said, opening his arms up wide to have his wife run to him. "See, like your mother, I've got my hands full carrying her around," Kuniharu said, giving a lame excuse. "You're so strong, Hunny," Kurumi said, praising her husband's strength.

"I repeat, move it yourself," Kusuo said, unbothered by the lame excuse, now they are moving beds around. "I don't quite understand, I thought you moved to Kurumi's room?" (Y/n) asked, watching Kusuo lift the bed with levitation. "Well, you see, the bed is too small, and we need more space," Kuniharu said.

'Maybe I should tell them that they accidentally gave me the bigger room... They'll figure it out... Maybe' (Y/n) thought, making sure Kusuo doesn't hear her thoughts. 'Maybe I should also tell them that I can summon items, along with people... Hmm' (Y/n) thought while Kusuo moved all the furniture.

Thus, ending up with Kusuo moving the furniture constantly, first the bed is in the way of the balcony door. Then the bed is blocking the closet door, "anyways if that's all, (Y/n) and I will be in my room" Kusuo said, dragging (Y/n) to the door's exit, almost successfully leaving, before the situation spiraled downhill.

Now the bed is blocking the door entrance, and exit, 'are they stupid, or what?' Kusuo asked, most likely figuring out the issue. "Maybe we should knock this wall down" Kuniharu suggested, "let's do it!" Kurumi said happily, "Kusuo, make it happen!" Kuniharu demanded.

Before (Y/n) could stop them, Kusuo goes to do as they say, "just remember, you asked for this" Kusuo said, thus flicking the wall. A loud BAM sounded throughout the neighborhood from the force of the flick, the wall is broken, and on the other side is (Y/n)'s room.

Yeah, the Saiki family has three rooms, turns out when (Y/n) thought Kuniharu was moving to his wife's room, he didn't even move at all, just giving her the empty guess room. Said guess room, is actually the master bedroom, "wait, (Y/n), this is your room? And we destroyed your wall! I am so sorry!" Kurumi said with tears.

"No need to cry, this is your house, the owners should have this room, I can take over Kuniharu's room once he moves" (Y/n) said with a reassuring smile, snapping her fingers, making everything in the room vanish, making it seem unused. "Wait, you can make items appear and disappear this whole time?" Kusuo asked with a glare.

(Y/n) just smiled widely at Kusuo, which caused him to threateningly hold his hand towards (Y/n) in a flick formation. (Y/n)'s smile turns sinister at his hand, trying to intimidate him, causing the couple to quickly disperse it. "Kusuo! Please move our furniture!" The parents both said at the same time.

Thus having the bed perfectly centered, and the bed not blocking anything, only has too much space. Now they are bringing in a small sofa, only to move the couch, the bed, a random art sculpture, a bathtub, two king beds, and a random ceiling. "This isn't working, let's take a break," Kuniharu said in defeat, finally stopping the madness of moving everything around.

"Hunny, look at this, the room on the left is our bedroom, and we tore down the wall because it was too small right?" Kurumi said, showing the room plans. "But, it looks like (Y/n)'s room, that is on the right, is already much bigger, so instead of tearing down the wall, maybe we should've just made the one on the right our bedroom," Kurumi said.

"You two just figured that out?" (Y/n) pointed out, making the two all gloomy for being called stupid. "Right, you heard the woman! Put the wall back up!" Kuniharu demanded, "we're counting on you Ku!" Kurumi said with her hands up in a begging motion. Only to have Kusuo turn around with an angered smirk, two tick marks on his face, "do it for her" Kuniharu said, pointing to his wife.

"Oh, Hunny, please!" Kurumi begged, then her husband also begged, "son, I swear this is really our last request!" Kuniharu begged. "It better be, cuz I'm done, you owe me coffee jelly (Y/n)" Kusuo said, holding his hand out to restore the wall, "wall, resume your original state," Kusuo said.

Now that the wall is fixed, Kusuo now drags (Y/n) out of the room before his parents figure out what he did. "My restoration has a drawback, it doesn't actually revert things to their former state, all it does is turn back time for that object by one day. The problem is, it also restores the thing nearby, so that means, the whole house went back a day" Kusuo said with an evil smirk.

(Y/n) chuckles at what Kusuo just did, "I never knew that you had a dark side to you, it's quite amusing" (Y/n) said, then she takes Kusuo's hand. "Hm?" Kusuo hummed in confusion, only to witness (Y/n) snapping her fingers, making a coffee jelly cup appear in his hand, "marry me" Kusuo said, once again.