Disaster after Disaster

(Y/n) was sleeping in her room, like she always does, which was standing in the corner with her eyes open, and mouth smiling. "(Y/n), wake up, I want you to come to help me save some lives before breakfast" Kusuo pestered, quite used to the way (Y/n) sleeps. "Save lives? That means something might happen, let me watch" (Y/n) said, snapping her fingers which instantly changed her nightclothes to morning ones. Kusuo then dragged her out of the house and towards a gas station.

"So, this is the place that blew up? It looks fine to me" (Y/n) thought while peering around for any damage. "I told you, it was a premonition, it hasn't happened yet, I'm going to stop the incident" Kusuo informed. "Isn't it better to just watch everything burn into chaos? Watching humans try to fix it, only to repeatedly fail and only cause more chaos?" (Y/n) questioned, seeming amused by the thought.

"You scare me sometimes," Kusuo said, as he walked over to a rock, and picked it up. "Well... There you go, crises averted" Kusuo said while tossing the rock up and down in his hand. "You woke me up... For a rock?" (Y/n) questioned, quite unhappy with the lame turn of events.

"Yup, this rock would've made a lot of differences, and because of its removal, it leads to an entirely different outcome" Kusuo started. "Then, just put the rock back, it's more amusing" (Y/n) said, a bit annoyed that she saw nothing interesting. "Would me giving you visuals of what would've happened help?" Kusuo asked, not wanting a cranky (Y/n).

"No, you ruined the amusement, I just want to go back to sleep" (Y/n) tiredly said, ready to turn around to go home. While she was turned around, a high school girl and a motorcycle rolled by. This is ironic, as those two would've been a part of a major explosion, that (Y/n) would've enjoyed.

Kusuo followed (Y/n), tossing the rock somewhere behind him, only to stop midway. "Kusuo, why did you stop?" (Y/n) questioned, seeing the shocked look on his face. "I had another premonition just now, but all I saw was the end result," Kusuo said, putting a hand to his head from the headache.

"Well, let's go watch how it happens, where is it at?" (Y/n) questioned, hoping to finally see something amusing. "It's at the school, we're stopping it" Kusuo informed, making their way to the school. (Y/n) decided that Kusuo is too boring, so she teleported to the school, and appeared in a hallway, seeing Hairo carrying a bunch of oil cans.

(Y/n) decided to watch Hairo place down all the oil cans, only to see a rock bounce into the hallway. "Crap! I overslept! And I've got classes to do today! I got to book it if I'm going to make it on time! I know they say to never run in the hall because you might trip and fall, but I have no choice! I HAVE TRIPPED!!" Takahashi yelled out.

Takahashi had tripped on the rock, sending it into the light, breaking it, and hitting the oil cans. This caused a domino effect of sending them to the ground and spilling oil everywhere. The light then tried turning on, sending a spark towards the oil, almost landing in it. (Y/n) watched in anticipation, only to see Kusuo catch the spark, once again ruining her fun.