PE Fitness Test

Alright boys and girls, today we're doing the physical fitness test!" Matsuzaki said while being mindful of gender. It's surprising why no one wondered why (Y/n) was the only female in PE. Everyone groaned out in dismay, while Saiki and (Y/n) looked indifferent for different reasons.

"The physical fitness test, if no other event could cause me more dread, whatever I do today would be recorded" Kusuo complained to (Y/n). "It's a good thing I live for pain and suffering, or else I'd be just as depressed as you!" (Y/n) said with a laugh, earning a glare from Kusuo.

"Ugh... What a pain in the butt" Nendo said with a deep frown, unlike Kaido who looked cocky and relaxed. "No kidding, they don't even test for real skills, like CQC, and competitive shooting," Kaido said smugly. "Hey, are you two listening?!" Matsuzaki exclaimed while pointing at Kaido and Nendo specifically.

The first step was the ball throw, with Hairo being the first one up. "I'm putting everything I have into this throw!" Hairo announced while holding the ball upwards. "YYYYEEEEAAAHHH!!!" Hairo yelled out as he went into a weird pose and tossed the ball forward. "Hairo, 46.3 meters" Matsuzaki announced as he measured the distance the ball landed. "I don't think that's how you toss a ball" (Y/n) commented with a lopsided smile. "It's not, but somehow it still worked for him," Kusuo said with a deadpanned expression.

"Hey, buddy, check out my big ol' boobies!!" Nendo exclaimed as he bounced his "boobies" up in down in front of (Y/n). "I rather not..." (Y/n) said as she slowly backed away from him, wanting no part of Nendo's stupidity. "Next up, Nendo!" Matsuzaki called out, gaining his attention.

"He threw it with those big jugs?!" Hairo asked in disbelief as he watched Nendo toss the ball normally. "Nendo, 51. 8 meters!" Matsuzaki announced, somehow instantly measuring it without the tape. "What the-?!" Hairo exclaimed in shock, unlike the other students, who really didn't seem to care.

Next was side steps, with (Y/n) sidestepping right behind Kusuo, going at a normal human pace. "And stop!" Matsuzaki announced as he blew the whistle, allowing people to take a break and write down their scores. Kusuo wrote down 54 squares, while (Y/n) wrote down 57 squares.

"57 isn't bad, I'm surprised you didn't go to 80 or something" Kusuo pointed out as he peered down at her score. "Well, I didn't want to stand out too much. Plus, it took a good while for people to stop fawning over me after the race incident" (Y/n) said, earning an understanding nod from Kusuo.

"Woah, that's insane! Hairo did 79 sidesteps!" Someone announced thus gaining the duo's attention to look at Hairo. "Alright, next group, begin!" Matsuzaki called out, which conveniently was Nendo's group. (Y/n) watched with a disturbed look as Nendo paced back and forth inhumanly, outpacing the people behind him.

Though that was not what was bothering the female, it was the "boobies" being bounced around every time Nendo moved. With the blow of the whistle, the group stopped pacing, leaving Nendo with 81 sidesteps, just 2 sidesteps more than Hairo. "How could he move that quickly, with those giant Gazangas?!" Hairo asked in disbelief. Said Gazangas had moved to Nendo's shoulders, now being used as shoulder "mussels". "Should I be amused or disturbed?" (Y/n) muttered out, her eye slightly twitching.

"Maybe we should've skipped school today" Kusuo commented, already feeling done with the day. Next was the grip test, the males cheered for Hairo's success. "Woah! 63 kgs!" Someone said, taking notice of the score on the grip machine. Next up was (Y/n)'s and Kusuo's turn on the machine, both picking it up just to get it over with.

"Hm? Hey, Kusuo, I think you overdid it" (Y/n) pointed out, taking notice of Kusuo's mistake. "Oh, whoops, guess I got distracted, good thing you caught it before anyone else did. I'll just make it go back around" Kusuo said as he made the arrow go around the wrong way, hitting it at 42 kg. This caused a bolt to pop out and destroy the arrow in the process.

"This is going well... What's Kaido up to?" Kusuo asked as he took notice of Kaido being oddly suspicious. "Hm? AH, Saiki! (Y/n)!" Kaido yelled out in surprise, having not noticed them earlier. Accidently, he had loosened his grip on his clipboard, thus letting them both see his scores. "What... Lovely scores" (Y/n) lied blandly while staring down at the clipboard.

"No, no, you don't understand! I swear, there's a good explanation!" Kaido said frantically, which neither of them listened to. "16 kg, really?" Kusuo asked, almost sounding disappointed. "Hehe, if I removed the seal, my grip strength is at least 2 tons" Kaido lied as he held his hand proudly. "Isn't .8 percent power too much restraint? And you only did 26 side steps?" Kusuo asked, now making Kaido nervous. "Well... Uh... I was moving so fast that to the naked eye I just look slow" Kaido lied again, but not as confident as before.

"So you're basically a fan blade, now? And that six-meter ball throw?" Kusuo asked again. (Y/n) silently chuckled, finding it funny that Kusuo is being a bit of a jerk to Kaido. "No, the ball went all the way around the world first, so technically, it's the earth's circumference, plus 6 meters," Kaido said knowingly. "Are you a first grader?" Kusuo asked, now completely done with his stupidity.

Next was toe-touching, both (Y/n) and Kusuo have already done theirs, now only needing to wait on the others. "Nendo, 34 centimeters," a kid said as he wrote down the score, looking very unimpressed by the score. "STUPID BOOBIE!!" Nendo yelled as he hit down a "boobie" as a ball flew off somewhere, leaving Nendo with only one "boobie".

"Kay, I can beat that-- AGH!!" Hairo groaned out as he pushed himself to go farther than Nendo's score. "65 centimeters!!" A kid announced in awe. "I WON!!!" Hairo yelled out in victory, confusing both Kusuo and (Y/n) who were forced to witness his loss.

"He considers that a victory?" Kusuo questioned, recalling all the other tests being beaten by Nendo. "Let him be, it's kind of amusing" (Y/n) said with a wave of her hand. "Hey, Nendo, you put up a good fight, bro, you truly are a worthy rival. Rematch sometime?" Hairo asked as he shook Nendo's hand.

"Uh... Sure?" Nendo questioned, having no clue what Hairo was talking about. "You're acting like the winner, but didn't you lose?" Kusuo questioned out loud. "Hm, a bunch of losers licking each other's wounds," Kaido said with a cocky smirk, gaining Hairo's attention as he walked over to Kaido.

"Woah Kaido," Hairo said with a slight frown, feeling slightly offended by the insult. "Heh, as my way of showing mercy, I'll finish with my overwhelming power," Kaido said confidently. "What on earth are you talking about-- AGH?!" Hairo announced in shock as Kaido had easily beaten his score.

"NO WAY!" Hairo yelled out as he stared down at the measurements Kaido reached. "Kaido... 74.3 centimeters?" Another student said in disbelief. "You wanna know what all the kids used to call me when I was in middle school? Kaido the Cave Dwelling Bend Master" Kaido said, believing the name was cool when it was not.

But, Hairo ignored the name, and only focused on his score being beaten, as he collapsed to his knees. "I... Lost" Hairo said as he sulked on the ground, while Kaido laughed in victory. "Whoops, guess I just revealed another of my secret powers," Kaido said happily, unaware that two people were judging him from afar.

"Alright, now clean up!" Matsuzaki yelled out, thus everyone was forced to clean up the supplies. "Always someone better, huh?" Kusuo asked himself as he tossed the ball out the window. Though, hidden from view, the ball land perfectly in the basket full of balls. "If there's someone better than me, I'd like to meet them," Kusuo said as he walked towards the exit. Of course, (Y/n) walked beside him, hand in hand. "I can name a couple of them, but I doubt you'd want to meet them" (Y/n) commented, having listened to his rambling.