Missing Gym Clothes

(Y/n) was walking along the hallway, for once Kusuo isn't beside her, she noticed Toritsuka talking to 3 females. "Hello ladies, is this male bothering you all?" (Y/n) said, while gripping Toritsuka's shoulder harshly. "Oh, (Y/n), no he isn't bothering us, we actually wanted some help, you see... Her gym clothes are missing, do you happen to know where they went?" A female asked.

"No! I don't know anything! It wasn't me I swear!" Toritsuka exclaimed, not sounding convincing at all. "Sorry, my dear, I haven't seen any gym clothes, but I will keep a lookout for them" (Y/n) reassured. "Thank you (Y/n), you're the best!" The girls praised, "wait! I can help too! I will find those gym clothes!" Toritsuka exclaimed, gaining their attention.

"What?" All 4 girls asked, "I don't get it, how are you going to find them, guardian spirit guy?" One girl asked. "Yeah how?! Do you have any leads, guardian spirit guide?!" Another girl asks. "Well first, the names Toritsuka, and I do have leads, there are ghosts all over this school, and they know everything that happens here" Toritsuka goes on to explain, trying to look cool, but he was only creeping out the 3 girls.

"Don't worry ladies, I'll make sure that I will bring the gym clothes back, and keep an eye on him" (Y/n) reassured, making Toritsuka depressed. After the females praised (Y/n) again, they went on the search for the gym clothes, well more like Toritsuka asking ghosts who had seen the clothes.

"(Y/n)! I was trying to be cool! You just totally took my spotlight!" Toritsuka whined out. "I assure you, that you were not... Cool, you were creeping them out actually" (Y/n) pointed out. Toritsuka whined again, only to spot a ghost in the doorway, (Y/n) had to stand away so she doesn't scare the ghost. "Hey, ghost! Let me ask you, we're looking for this girl's gym clothes, you know where I might be able to find them?" Toritsuka asked.

"What kind of sick stuff are you going to do with those clothes when you get them, perve?!" The ghost asked, only being heard by Toritsuka. "You got the wrong idea! She asked us to track them down!" Toritsuka announced nervously, backing away from the door. "We? You mean... That thing is with you? I'll only tell you as long as you keep her away from me" the ghost pointed out, giving (Y/n) a glare.

"Deal! When and where did you see them?" Toritsuka asked, "good, I saw them not so long if I remember right. I think it was when I was goofing off inside your Vice Principle" the ghost mentioned. "Is that fun?" Toritsuka asked, getting a little sidetracked, while (Y/n) is watching in boredom. "Anyway, I saw a boy walk by, carrying a girl's gym bag, seemed odd at the time," the ghost said.

"So the clothes were stolen?! Come on (Y/n), we got to catch this pervert!" Toritsuka said, not realizing the hypocritical thinking while running off to find the culprit. (Y/n) decided to teleport to the room, as she normally doesn't like running. Thankfully, she avoided listening to Toritsuka talking about how he will be a hero, and get all the ladies. (Y/n) waited for the culprit to enter the room, while hearing Toritsuka get blocked off by something.

"So, you're the pervert who took her gym clothes... I think you need a lesson on girl privacy" (Y/n) darkly said. "Who are you?! Get away from me! AHHHHH!!!" The boy yelled, catching the ghost and Toritsuka's attention. Toritsuka ran into the room, along with the ghost, only to see (Y/n) standing there with a knocked-out kid in her arms.

"Oh! Good job (Y/n), here give me the bag so I can give it to them" Toritsuka said, taking the gym bag in his arms. Only to unluckily get caught by the 3 girls, who came in at the wrong time. "That's Adioshi's gym bag! So it really was you that took them all along!" The girl concluded.

"(Y-Y/n) help me... Please!" Toritsuka begged, only to revive none, and got slapped by the girl. "Hello ladies, sorry to intrude, but I do believe that you jumped to conclusions" (Y/n) decided to voice in. "Huh? (Y/n)? Wait why is there a boy in your arms?" One girl questioned, after calming down a bit.

"Let me tell you what happened, this guy here was the one who took your clothes, so I did you all a favor and hit him for you. Then Toritsuka came in and wanted to give the gym bag to you all, trying to put in a good deed" (Y/n) summarised. "Oh... Sorry spirit guy, we jumped to conclusions, thank you (Y/n), you're our savior" the girls praised, walking away happily.

"(Y/n)! You took away my spotlight again!!" Toritsuka whined slumping to the floor in defeat. "You had the right intentions, you're not so bad as I first thought" (Y/n) said, jutting out her hand for him to take. He blushed at the kind gesture, and took her hand, getting up. "So, does that mean I can see your panties?" Toritsuka asked hopefully, only for (Y/n) to quickly move away from him.

"Don't push your luck" (Y/n) warned with an intimidating look, freaking Toritsuka out. (Y/n) then turned to the door, dragging the unconscious culprit with her, intending to take him to the principal office. That day, (Y/n) left the school with Kusuo, hand in hand, leaving behind many frightened ghosts. A secret admirer, a new status, and a suspended student. "Why wasn't I in this?" Kusuo questioned, slightly annoyed that Toritsuka now has a slight crush on (Y/n).