Problems with Guadian Spirits

(Y/n) is standing next to Kusuo's desk, it's another day of school, and it's currently lunchtime. "Did you hear of the cool new transfer student, in the class next door?" A student asked, "really?" Another student asked, this caught Kusuo off guard, making him grab (Y/n)'s arm to go check out the new student. Kusuo opened the door, interrupting Toritsuka's time with the crowd of girls, (Y/n) standing behind him, peaking in from under Kusuo's arm.

Kusuo dragged Toritsuka off to the bathrooms, leaving (Y/n) in the dust since she can't go into the men's bathrooms. (Y/n) decided to wait outside the boy's bathroom, she didn't feel like sending her shadows to spy on them. Once they exit the bathroom, Kusuo spotted her and grabbed her hand to drag her along. "What happened in that bathroom?" (Y/n) questioned, as she sees Toritsuka looking terrified.

"It's nothing," Kusuo said, as they continued to walk, only for Toritsuka to follow them. "You know, I feel like a kid that got beaten up by the school bully on his first day. You know, I don't see why you two hid your powers, if you showed off what you could do, you could get so much attention" Toritsuka pointed out.

"As entertaining as that sounds, I don't believe I'll attract the right attention" (Y/n) commented, making Toritsuka jump. "S-Since when did you get there?!" Toritsuka questioned, but when back to thinking about Kusuo's powers, "wait, that means you can peek at any girl's panties all you want, oh my god- AGH!" Toritsuka's rambling got cut off by Teruhashi.

"Woah! Who was that beautiful angel who just glided past us?!" Toritsuka asked, "that, is Teruhashi" (Y/n) said. "She just walked by you for no reason, you should thank her," Kusuo said, wanting Toritsuka to leave. "DID YOU SEE HER NOOKS AND CRANNIES ON HER BODY!? COME ON! GIVE ME SOME DETAIL!" Toritsuka yelled while shaking Kusuo back and forth.

Once he stopped, a group of girls crowded Toritsuka, knocking Kusuo and (Y/n) to the side. "Well, (L/n), Saiki, I guess I can make do with this" Toritsuka said with a thumbs up, happy to have girls fawning over him. "If everyone has a guardian spirit, what does mine look like?" (Y/n) questioned, as she doesn't believe she has one.

"Now that's something I'm curious about as well," Kusuo said, leaning in to listen. "Yours? Let's see... ACK! I-Its Uhm... I-It's..." Toritsuka started stuttering, which Kusuo raised an eyebrow at, now more curious. "I-It's an angel..." Toritsuka finally sputtered out, drowning the hallway in silence.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" (Y/n) suddenly burst out laughing, falling to the floor laughing, ignoring the weird stares she is getting from her classmates. "Wait, now that I look more closely, it looks more like a clown? Maybe a doll?" Toritsuka questioned, not quite sure. But, this made (Y/n) pause in her laughing, making her process his words, she quickly gets up in Toritsuka's face. "What did you say?" (Y/n) asked with a sadistic smile, freaking Toritsuka out.

"I-I said clown or doll!" Toritsuka frantically said, while hiding behind Kusuo. (Y/n) smiled wider, spun around, and started walking in a certain direction. "Where are you going?" Kusuo questioned, only to have (Y/n) snap her head to him with a wicked grin. This freaked everyone out, including Kusuo, as the atmosphere was filled with bloodlust and malice.

(Y/n) turned her head back to look in front of her, quickly walking away, and vanishing from the corner. Toritsuka shakingly turned to the other girls, "w-who else wants to see their guardian spirits?" Toritsuka asked, lifting the girl's mood back up. (Y/n) wasn't seen for the whole day, unknowingly worrying Kusuo while she was away. The reason for her absence is that she went back to hell to talk to Lucifer, a fallen angel who specifically looks like a clown or doll.

When she arrived back, after beating some Demon King's ass, she witnesses Nendo getting hit on the shoulder with a bag. "What did Nendo do to get hit with a bag?" (Y/n) questioned next to Kusuo, making him jump, Kusuo quickly turned to (Y/n), making sure she is actually there. Kusuo wouldn't admit it, but he is glad that (Y/n) came back, he unconsciously checked her body for any injuries. "WHAT, YOU'RE NOT A GHOST?!" Toritsuka asked, snapping Kusuo out of his staring contest with (Y/n).

"Hm? You thought Nendo was a ghost?" (Y/n) questioned, not really understanding how he can mistake a human for a ghost. "HUH?! WHEN DID YOU GET THERE?!" Toritsuka yelled, freaking out that he didn't notice her again. "FORGET THAT! HOW COME YOU WERE IGNORING HIM?! No way... AGH, IT'S TRUE! I SEE AN OLD HAG BEHIND HIM!" Toritsuka pointed out, freaking out more. "You sure you don't want me to kill him?" (Y/n) questioned, getting agitated from Toritsuka's yelling.

Finally, after a lot of yelling, it was eventually evening, but they followed Toritsuka to his home. "Hey Saiki, there is something I want to show you, sadly (L/n) can't see him, you have to touch me using your psychometry," Toritsuka said. The only reason (Y/n) is really here, is because Kusuo dragged her along, not once letting go of her hand for any reason. "I think when you see this, you'll understand why I was so confused before," Toritsuka said, while Kusuo did exactly as he asked.

"Is that...?" Kusuo trailed off, "allow me to introduce my guardian spirit," Toritsuka said with depressed marks, making (Y/n) confused. "I'm sorry... You really do have it rough" Kusuo said with empathy, feeling truly bad for the pervert. "Tell me, what are you guys seeing?" (Y/n) questioned, "we're seeing... Nendo's Dad" Kusuo said, filling (Y/n) in on their depressed moods. "Oh" (Y/n) said casually, not really caring all that much, making Toritsuka more depressed.