Accidental Girls Day

"Hm? Oh, hello, a pleasure to meet you!" (Y/n) greeted the two females, having accidentally run into them. "(Y/n)?" The two females question, quite surprised by the strange coincidence. It added to the fact that they decided to go into the same store (Y/n) had intended on going in, before even running into them.

"Is this the first time we've all seen each other outside of school?" Yumehara asked the two. "Hm, I suppose not" (Y/n) answered as she casually sipped on some dark coffee. "You know, now that I think about it, I think you're right" Teruhashi added while gripping onto her cup. "I wish I'd known before that you both liked to come to this place," Yumehara said as she glanced around the restaurant.

"Yeah! It's quiet, makes a good place to study or read" Teruhashi answered this time. "It's quite relaxing, plus, their coffee is to die for! Hahaha!" (Y/n) chuckled at her own joke. "Right..." Yumehara trailed off, as the two females nervously took a sip out of their own drinks. But, unlike the two females, (Y/n) was soaking up the silence, too pleased to care about their issues.

"Hey.../So..." Yumehara and Teruhashi tried to start a conversation, only to accidentally interrupt each other. "I heard there was a class trip! Are you both excited about it?" (Y/n) interrupted, having the guts to start the conversation. The two girls sighed in relief, slightly thankful that she made the atmosphere a little less awkward.

"Oh yeah! I'm super excited! I love Okinawa!" Teruhashi answered with a bright smile. "I can already imagine it! It's going to be so fun!" Yumehara said while positioning her hands in a praying position. "Heaven..." Teruhashi added, unintentionally making (Y/n) cringe. "Oh please..." (Y/n) grumbled with a roll of her eyes, ignoring their blissful looks as they daydream.

"The dream..." The two girls murmur out loud, finally snapping out of their daydreaming. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, what did you two say?" (Y/n) asked politely. "I didn't say anything! Nothing at all!" Teruhashi answered quickly, with her hands raised. "Same! Nothing about boys or girls! Hehe!" Yumehara added in. Now back to being nervous, the two girls took sips from their, most likely, empty drinks.

"Hey, (Y/n), do you have a crush on anyone?" Yumehara asked out of the blew. "Nope" (Y/n) answered with a short and simple answer. "Oh... How about you Kokomi? Do you have a crush on anyone?" Yumehara asked, earning a completely different reaction. "Mph?!" Teruhashi exclaimed as she accidentally caused her drink to splat everywhere, making the answer quite obvious.

"So you do!" Yumehara exclaimed, looking quite happy with the results of her question. "No! No, no... I just wasn't expecting such a private question" Teruhashi tried to lie, but she already outed herself. "Oh please, I know when someone is lying, but please, keep dreaming" (Y/n) said with a wave of her hand.

"Alright then! How about you, do you have a crush?" Teruhashi asked, sounding a bit frazzled. But, deep down, she deeply wanted to snap back at (Y/n) for her comment. "I do..." Yumehara said as she glanced towards (Y/n) nervously, but then quickly averted her gaze back down to the table. "Really? Who?" Teruhashi asked, having not noticed Yumehara's sly glance towards the said crush. Unlike the demon next to them, who is very observant.

"Promise not to tell?" Yumehara asked nervously, now getting excessively embarrassed by telling her who her crush is. "Is he in our class?" Teruhashi asked, trying her best to guess the person. "Actually, they're female... And yes..." Yumehara corrected, earning a gasp from Teruhashi. "You're bi? That's so cool!" Teruhahsi squealed, while (Y/n) silently listens in without saying a word.

"Well... My psycho--" "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!" Teruhashi exclaimed rather loudly, slightly startling (Y/n). "My psycho ex is finally out of the picture" Yumehara clarified. "Hahaha... Psycho! Got it" Teruhashi nervously said through gritted teeth, its a wonder how Yumehara didn't notice the red flags. "My crush was more so an accident, as I happened to have liked someone else at the time" Yumehara explained while twiddling with her fingers.

"Um... Well... (Y/n) was right, the truth is, there is someone in our class I liked" Teruhashi confessed, which caused Yumehara's drink to splatter everywhere. "AH! TELL ME, TELL ME, TELL ME!" Yumehara exclaimed as she got close to Teruhashi, clearly liking the gossip. "Calm down, you're drooling" (Y/n) scolded as she held a handkerchief to her mouth, to cover up her disgust.

"Alright, I'm calm, now please give me a name," Yumehara said, as she finally calmed down. "I normally don't like to pry, but you do have many admirers. Did you perhaps choose one from them?" (Y/n) asked, now seemingly interested in the conversation. "I don't have that many! Plus, the only boys I hang out with are Nendo and Kaido when we went to Saiki's place" Teruhashi slightly lied.

"Oh, I remember that" (Y/n) commented, causing Yumehara to spit out her drink again. "You were there too?!" Yumehara exclaimed, sounding slightly offended that she wasn't invited. (Y/n) secretly looks over the side of the table, connecting eye contact with the very person they were talking about. With one look, it's safe to say that Kusuo is less than happy with what he's hearing right now. That was when (Y/n) got hit in the face with the paper wrapping of a straw, causing her to blink.

When she opened her eyes again, she was face to face with Nendo. "Oh! Hey second buddy!! Oh wow! It's Teruhashi!!" Nendo exclaimed in shock, completely dismissing Yumehara being there. That's when the two girls finally spotted Kusuo, but one of them had mixed feelings about seeing her previous crush. Though, when the two girls faced each other, they noticed the other's reaction, now assuming the worse.

With that, (Y/n) appeared next to Kusuo, while Kaido and Nendo were pushed onto a girl. With that, they finally got to leave, but with the boys in tow, with the added fact that Kusuo is holding (Y/n)'s hand. "Hey, why are they glaring at us?" (Y/n) whispered to Kusuo, having taken notice of Yumehara and Teruhashi glaring at them. "Good grief, I think I just made things even worse" Kusuo complained, only confusing (Y/n) further.