Matsazuki's Love Letter

"Oh! You actually got Gorilla bit strap? I thought they were sold out everywhere!" A student said as he held the item. "Really? There that popular?" Takahashi asked, already knowing the answer, "you bought it without knowing? It's the hottest thing out there, right now!" Another student informed in disbelief.

"I guess my instincts are just naturally cool," Takahashi said while putting his finger under his nose. "I have to be intrusive, but what is a... Gorilla bit strap?" (Y/n) asked, gaining their attention. "Oh," all 3 boys said, blushes covering their faces from having a cute girl talk to them.

"W-Well... Why don't you see it for yourself?" One of the boys suggested as they go to hand it to her. Only to have the item crushed by the gym teacher's hands, breaking the head off of the torso. "Mr. Matsazaki!" Chiyo exclaimed in surprise, while Takahashi looked on in shock and dread from the crunch sound.

"You can't have this here! I'm confiscating it!" Matsuzaki said as he held the broken item. "I've waited in line for 6 hours to get that stupid thing..." Takahashi said as he melted to the floor. "Hey, you! What is that?!" Matsuzaki said as he looked towards another student, who is playing the DS.

"Uh... Video game?" The student said, but it sounded more like a question. "I'm confiscating it!" Matsuzaki exclaimed, then turned his sights to another student. "And you! What's that?!" Matsuzaki asked, "Oh, an automatic mah-jongg table" the female student said. "I'm confiscating it!" Matsuzaki said, once again turning his sights to another student. "And you! What's that!" Matsuzaki asked, "huh? Kebab," the student said, "confiscated!" Matsuzaki exclaimed.

"DON'T BRING THINGS TO SCHOOL THAT YOU DON'T NEED!!!" Matsuzaki yelled to the students. (Y/n) wandered back over to Kusuo, who was just watching the whole thing. "Matsuzaki is our gym teacher, and Cheif disciplinary" Kusuo informed, even though (Y/n) already knew this. "Look! School is for schooling!" Matsuzaki lectured the students, who looked down in shame.

"Most of the kids here fear him and hate him in equal measure," Kusuo said as they watched the students change their behavior, once the teacher left. "Hello Nendo, what brings you over here?" (Y/n) asked as she ignored the insults the kids are spewing about their teacher.

"Hey, buddy! Did you see how that Matsu dummy is a jerk? Am I right?" Nendo asked. "I don't have any issues with him" (Y/n) said with a shrug, "honestly, I don't think he's so bad," Kusuo said. "Nendo! Don't bully Saiki and (L/n)!" Matsuki said as he slammed the door open.

"What?!" Nendo asked in disbelief, "see? For a solitary kid like me, he's a dependable ally" Kusuo stated. "Very interesting, but my question is, how did he know Nendo was talking to us?" (Y/n) asked, remembering that their teacher left a moment ago. "I may have used telepathy to get Nendo to stop bothering us," Kusuo said with a small smirk.

(Y/n) is walking up the stairs, only to be stopped by Kusuo, who indicated for her to be quiet. "Matsuzaki really ticks me off!" Takahashi said as the two listen in on his conversation. "How could that jerk take my Gorilla bits! Especially in front of (L/n)!" Takahashi complained.

"I wish we could get back at Matsu-sucky-pervy-snoopy-cocky-yucky-jerky!" The student said, while dramatically giving their teacher a long name. "Damn! Matsu-sucky-pervy-snoopy-cocky-yucky-jerky!" The other student said, while (Y/n) got a little bit annoyed with the long name.

"Is that a magic incantation?" Kusuo asked rhetorically, knowing full well it's supposed to be a rude name for their teacher. "Hey! Let's make him pay!" A student suggested, "but how?" Takahashi asked in distress, "Hey, I just thought of something, you guys. A good way to mess with Matsu-sucky-pervy-snoopy-cocky-yucky-jerky" the student informed.

"Should I stop them?" (Y/n) asked, ready to scare the kids away. "No, let's see how this plays out," Kusuo said as they watched the students peak in on Matsuzaki. "What's he doing?" A student asked as they watched their teacher try to do something. "Playing the game he confiscated?" The student guessed, "he's coming this way!" Takahashi said as they all vanished from their viewpoint, waiting for their teacher to leave.

"Okay, let's follow him!" The student suggested, "you really think this is going to work?" Takahashi asked skeptically. "Sure, after all, he is... Matsu Pervy!" The student said as they watched their teacher pick up the pink letter. "What is this?!" Matsuzaki asked himself, staring at the letter.

"Look at that creep! He can't even move!" Takahashi said knowingly, not knowing the full reason why their teacher isn't moving. "Probably too overcome with joy!" The other student guessed as they watched their teacher run into the boy's restroom, most likely going to read the note in private.

"He's running to the bathroom! Must be one hell of a letter you wrote" the student said happily. "Oh yeah! I nailed it" Takahashi said with a thumbs up, confident in his letter. "Dear Matsuzaki, I got a tinsy wincy secret, you see the truth is, deep breath. My heart you so-so much, and as someone as you Matsu-Hunny, haha I finally said it! Meet me out in the courtyard after school today. P.S: I might be a little bit late, please wait for me!" Takahashi said in a girly voice.

"Man that's creepy," Takahashi's friends said with creeped-out looks, catching Takahashi by surprise. "What?!" Takahashi asked, "if a girl sent you that, would you meet her?" The student asked his friend. "No way! If he comes after reading that, that's even pervier than we thought!" The other student said.

They arrived at their hiding spot to see Matsuzaki standing there, waiting for the girl who sent him the letter. "WHHHHAA?!" The 3 said in surprise, as they didn't think their teacher would actually arrive. "See?! I know what I was-" Takahashi goes to say, only to notice someone in front of him.

The other two looked to where he was staring, only to shake in dread. (Y/n) stood there with her arms crossed, a sinister smile on her face. "So, what are you boys up to?" (Y/n) asked, seeming to loom over the boy's figures. "(L-L/n)! W-We weren't doing anything! We swear!" Takahashi tried to explain.

"Y-Yeah!" The other two said with a quick nod, not wanting to feel the girl's wrath. "Heh... You know... I really hate liars..." (Y/n) said with a dark shadow covering her eyes. "Wait... We're sorry! P-Please..." Takahashi tried to explain, only for (Y/n) to ignore his begging. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The 3 students yell out, gaining Matsazuki's attention, meanwhile, Kusuo is above the action, listening in on the chaos.

(Y/n) then dragged the 3 students down to Matsuzaki, who all have large lumps on their heads from being hit by (Y/n). "(L/n), why are you dragging those 3 students over here?!" Matsuzaki asked skeptically. "You see, Sir. I found them laughing at your figure, I figured they did something to prank you" (Y/n) informed plopping the 3 students at the teacher's feet. "Wait... Are you talking about the letter?" Matsuzaki asked as he pulled out a pink letter.

"So... It was a juvenal prank... What a relief, I feared that I might've hurt a young woman's feelings" Matsuzaki said. "I see, I will let you deal with these 3, I shall be on my way, see you around Mr. Matsuzaki" (Y/n) said with a bow, and walked away, proud of her prevention.

"Takahashi, here," Matsuzaki said as he handed the boy his toy back. "Woah! It's my Gorilla bits!" Takahashi said in shock, seeing it all fixed up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break your phone charm, I tried stitching it back together, but it wasn't easy," Matsuzaki said in shame.

"Alright, get out of here-" Matsuzaki said, only to be interrupted. "Mr. Matsuzaki! We're sorry for breaking the rules, Sir!" All 3 students said with a bow, actually regretful for hating their teacher. "What a pain... At least you stopped it early before I had to step in, you didn't even kill them, that's an improvement" Kusuo said to the demon.