Babysitting Yuuta

(Y/n) was splayed across the couch, looking beyond bored, while Kusuo sat on the ground doing homework. The calming silence was interrupted by a doorbell ringing, making Kusuo frown in annoyance. "Hello and good morning Sidekick Girl!" The kid, from a few days ago, greeted her with a salute. "Why, hello! A pleasure to meet you, my good fellow!" (Y/n) greeted back with a large smile.

"Let him in already, will you?" Kusuo demanded, already done with the day, despite it having yet started. As requested, (Y/n) let the child through, and like any curious child, he explored the house. "Woah!! So this is Cyborg Cider-Man Number Two's secret base!" Yuuta said in awe, as he ran to the nearest sink to turn the faucet on.

"Hold on, why is there no soda coming out?" Yuuta asked curiously acting as if he has never seen a normal sink before. "It's a sink," Kusuo said bluntly, which earned a shocked look from Yuuta. "WHAT?!! According to the comics, Cyborg Cider-Man Number Two uses soda everywhere in his life! Or we would use water!" Yuuta exclaimed, looking distraught.

"Don't worry, my friend! You see, as a secret base, we have to blend in with the public. If a villain saw soda in our sinks they would know it was us!" (Y/n) lied effortlessly, while Yuuta nodded in understanding. "I see... I suppose that's true, wow you're so smart!" Yuuta complimented, surprisingly going along with the lie.

"Oh! Also, I got the latest Blue-ray of you kicking bad guy booty!" Yuuta said as he got out a movie and showed it off to Kusuo. "Watch it with me!" Yuuta demanded while Kusuo looked at the cover with uncertainty, not really fond of watching it at all. "Awesome! Watching Cyborg Cider-Man while sitting next to Cyborg Cider-Man is like eating ramen while watching a TV show about it!" Yuuta said excitedly, not caring about Kusuo's lack of an answer.

"That only makes sense if you don't think about it" Kusuo complained, yet still putting the CD into the CD player, while (Y/n) and Yuuta sat on the couch. "WWOAAAHH!!!" Yuuta screamed out as he sat really close to the TV, showing off how rowdy of a fanboy he is. "Can't he just sit quietly and enjoy it?" Kusuo complained as he leaned his back against (Y/n)'s arm, reading through a book, most likely his unfinished homework.

"It's better than him bothering us constantly, keeps him entertained" (Y/n) pointed out, unbothered by the contact. "I suppose that's true..." Kusuo grumbled while trying his best to concentrate on his work. Though, he didn't get to work on homework for long, as the show ended just as quickly as it started. In short, it seemed like one big marketing ad for Lemon Soda, with some added half-baked fight scenes.

"YAY!! Cider-Man won!! That was so fun sitting next to you two and watching you beat Lemonade! Now take me to the store to get me a Lemon Soda!" Yuuta ordered with a large smile. "Sounds like you lost the real battle" Kusuo pointed out, in other words, he won't buy him the soda. "Show me your Lemon Soda Attack now! Cyborg Cider-Man Number Two! Or get me a Lemon Soda!" Yuuta demanded, being equally as stubborn as the teen.

"Here you go!" Someone had said as he handed Yuuta a Soda, which didn't seem to register to Kusuo or Yuuta of the stranger in the house. "Huh? An intruder? (Y/n), why didn't you-- Oh..." Kusuo's sentence was interrupted as he faced the intruder, instantly spotting Nendo. "It's a good thing I bought four of these, huh?! Now my buddies and kid bro can get one!" Nendo said happily as he held onto four sodas.

"Lemon Soda Attack!!" Kusuo yelled out as he tossed the Lemon Soda bottle at Nendo's face. Kusuo floated a soda bottle above his hand, glaring at Nendo threateningly. "Why did you hit me?!" Nendo complained, too stupid to realize Kusuo's powers showing. "He's not my brother, and get out of my house" Kusuo demanded, only for the bottle to be snatched out of the air.

"Now, now, Kusuo, that's no way to greet a guest, especially when he brought gifts" (Y/n) scolded as a mother would to a child. "Yeah! No fighting in the Soda Base! Are you okay Mr?" Yuuta asked worriedly as he stared up at Nendo. "Yeah, thanks for asking me, you little boy" Nendo said while licking off the blood that ran down from his nose.

To say Yuuta was mortified was an understatement, he looked outright traumatized by Nendo. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Yuuta screamed as any sensible person would. "What's wrong?!" Nendo asked worriedly, as Yuuta continued to scream, oblivious to the reason why. "I think he's scared of you, my friend" (Y/n) pointed out the obvious, deciding to not sugarcoat the answer.

"This big guy is your arch enemy Baron Cola!!" Yuuta exclaimed as he held onto Kusuo's sleeve, earning a confused look from (Y/n) and Kusuo. With that, they watched a short clip of Baren Cola, to say the resemblance was uncanny was putting it lightly. "I didn't know you liked being on these picture shows" (Y/n) commented, while looking closely at the Nendo replica.

"Don't let him pick on me, Sidekick Girl!" Yuuta begged as he held onto (Y/n)'s arm, hoping she'll save him. "For once, the kid is right... I can't believe the resemblance" Kusuo mumbled, still stuck on how there are two Nendos. "Hey, what's going on?! Hey, Baren Cola! Baren Cola's my favorite comic book super villain, he was even the inspiration for me growing this thick mustache" Nendo said while pointing to his "thick" mustache.

(Y/n) and Kusuo looked at Nendo with a blank look, debating if they should tell him about his "thick" mustache. "I get why you're scared, huh? Look, there's nothing to be afraid of! See? I'm not scary, right?" Nendo asked while showing the creepiest of smiles. On instinct, (Y/n) kicked him in the face, sending him to the floor with a loud THUD.

"MY HERO!! THANK YOU, SIDEKICK GIRL!!" Yuuta praised while crying endlessly from happiness, as he gripped her arm. "Of course, my dear friend! Now, let's get you back to safety!" (Y/n) lied as she guided Yuuta out the door. "Why is she making me deal with Nendo's unconscious body?" Kusuo complained as he teleported Nendo back to his home.