Sports Day Gone Wrong Part 1

It's the day of the festival, the podium they made a month ago is standing tall, "listen up guys! Today's about one thing! US BEING NUMBER ONE!!" Hairo yelled. "LET'S DO IT!" Everyone else yelled, except for Kusuo and (Y/n). "I was all set for us to skip school today, but..." Kusuo trailed off as he glances at his parents.

"But you can't miss sports day!" Kurumi said, "yeah I bought a camcorder just for the occasion!" Kuniharu said while holding up a camcorder. Thus ends the flashback of Kusuo's parents guilting them into coming to the festival, only to have Kuniharu record his wife posing near a tree, using up the battery.

"Kusuo, be more cheerful, this event should be entertaining!" (Y/n) encouraged while their classmates chanted "YEAH!" In the background. "CLASS 3 GO!!" Hairo yelled, while their classmates are still yelling "YEAH!" From behind him. "Boy, those yeah's are getting annoying" Kusuo complained, while (Y/n) internally agreed. "Sports day? So stupid! Heh!" Kaido said, only to be drowned out by Kusuo talking over him.

"Hey, for the first time ever, Kaido and I actually agree on something" Kusuo pointed out, ignoring the rest of what Kaido was spewing out. "You're just saying that cuz you suck at sports" Nendo teased. "Hm, is it me, or does his headband looks normal..." (Y/n) mumbled out, "that's because it's exactly like the grooves in his hair" Kusuo pointed out. "Yo! Saiki! (L/n)! Hey!" Hairo greeted, much to Kusuo's annoyance, "are you both pumped?!" Hairo asked.

"I'm the opposite of pumped!" Kusuo complained, "I suppose I am" (Y/n) commented, not really caring that much, she is only here to be entertained. "Nendo! You're a fit guy! I expect big things out there from you too!" Hairo complemented. "That's right, you're not betting me this time," Nendo said with a thumbs up, forgetting that they are on the same team.

"And Kaido! My man! Just... Do whatever it is you can do, I'm sure you're going to try really hard" Hairo said, with a shaky thumbs-up, which is very unexpected of Hairo. Their competition is Class 1 with the symbol of a circle, Class 2 with the symbol of a plus, Class 4 with the symbol of a square, and Class 5 with the symbol of a star.

"Our first event! Boy's hundred-meter test!" The announcer said as all the boys lined up. "Kill them Kusuo!" (Y/n) shouted, as everyone thought it was her weird way of saying "beat them". The race started, and Kusuo is already in 2nd place, and casually moved to 3rd, winning at 3rd.

"Good job Kusuo... Though, I probably should've told you... All the other racers are on the track and field team" (Y/n) pointed out through the crowd of excited classmates. "Why didn't you say something sooner?!" Kusuo questioned, as he is now being praised by his male teammates.

"Not bad buddy, but I'm pretty sure I can smoke you one on one- Wait, that guy's running?" Nendo questioned as they see Kaido stepping up to run. When Kaido finished, he ended up in 5th place along with Takahashi, making their team fall behind the other teams.

"Now it's time for the 3 legged race," the announcer said, which is Teruhashi and some random student's turn. "Looks like Teruhashi is up next, looks like it's time for me to go to work," Nendo said, ready to get up and do the race, only to be stopped by some random student.

"I'm up! I'm running in the 3 legged race, not you" the student said, "and who are you?" Kusuo asked rhetorically, only to have the student talk about his past. "Kusuo, I believe that you broke the human" (Y/n) whispered while sipping some coffee that she didn't have earlier. "Let's win this together... If we win this, we should celebrate, alone... Together," Teruhashi said, which probably wasn't the greatest idea.

This is because, when the student ran the 3 legged race, he decided to pick Teruhashi up, thus getting them disqualified. "Well, that was short-lived" (Y/n) commented with an amused smile, now up next is the scavenger hunt race. "The scavenger hunt race? I wonder which one of us is going to do that" Nendo questioned, only to be put on the start line, making him realize that he is up next.

Nendo ran to the paper, quickly grabbed it, and cheered that he got the paper first, thinking he won. "Now go find what's on that paper!" The announcer said, which stopped Nendo from laughing and actually looking at the paper. "AHHHH!!!" Nendo yelled as he ran over to his classmates.

"HERE LET ME HAVE THIS!" Nendo demanded, only to be shown a tennis racket, "sure!" Hairo said. "No! Not the racket! This! Thanks!" Nendo said as he plucked Kusuo's headpiece out of his hair. This caused Kusuo to fall before he hits the ground (Y/n) and caught him, letting him lean on her for support. "SAIKI!" Teruhashi and Kaido yelled, as their classmates surrounded their fallen comrade.

"Nendo, please give that to me" (Y/n) demanded while pointing to the headpiece Nendo grabbed. "Oh! Yeah, here!" Nendo said as he quickly handed her the headpiece, while everyone is staring at Kusuo's face. Once (Y/n) got the headpiece, she quickly placed it in Kusuo's hair.

Once he got the headpiece in his hair, he suddenly woke up, getting off of (Y/n). "Are you feeling okay? We were worried!" Kaido said worriedly, "Nendo grabbed your headpiece, so I figured I should put it back" (Y/n) pointed out, while staying close to Kusuo, in case he falls over again.

"He pulled out my antenna?" Kusuo rhetorically asked, "he did indeed" (Y/n) confirmed, unaware that the world had a minor chaotic breakdown. "Ah... Since the antenna was only out for a little bit, the doomsday scenario didn't happen" Kusuo said, which caught (Y/n) off-guard.

"Wait, there was a possibility of a doomsday scenario?" (Y/n) asked with a sadistic smile, tempted to take the antenna from Kusuo again. "Don't even think about it, I only want one bad news, which is Nendo being the one who did it. Which makes him a danger, I will have to eliminate him" Kusuo said.

"Does that mean I can kill him?" (Y/n) questioned, as she wanted to kill the male for a while now. "Nothing I could've done about that one, guys! I mean, your best buddy passes out, there are more important things than sports day. We'll get the next one!" Nendo said, being his loving self in reassuring Kusuo.

"No, don't kill him... He's just being an idiot" Kusuo decided, which surprisingly (Y/n) wasn't that sad about. The announcer finally called for lunch, which qued Kusuo leaving with (Y/n) to somewhere. (Y/n) is currently watching Kusuo try and pick up a pea with chopsticks. "Here, why don't I help you?" (Y/n) offered while sitting down, gently taking the chopsticks from Kusuo's hand. "Be careful! I could accidentally send you into space!" Kusuo warned with a worried look, but it was ignored as (Y/n) picked up some food from the bento.

"Here, you need to eat, it's not good to go through the day on an empty stomach" (Y/n) said, while holding up the food to Kusuo's mouth. He reluctantly ate it, a small blush present on his cheeks, "I suggest you head home, all that shaking isn't good for you" (Y/n) said, sounding almost motherly towards Kusuo.

"SAIKI?! (L/N)?! ARE YOU PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK?!" Nendo yelled out, freaking Kusuo out, making him bend to the ground to try and teleport away. "Hello?! Huh? Are you two doing some private stretching?" Nendo questioned, "it's not working, my powers are messed up!" Kusuo said with a frown.

"Sorry Nendo, but Kusuo isn't feeling well, I was just suggesting to him that he should head home" (Y/n) said to Nendo, catching Kusuo's attention. "That might be my opening!" Kusuo thought, as he then proceeds to tell his teammates about his short leave. "Sorry to hear you're sick bro," Hairo said in a sad tone, worried for his friend, "do you need help getting home?" Kaido asked. 'It's nice to know that your classmates care about you' (Y/n) thought, while their classmates ask how he is and gave advice to Kusuo.

"LET'S WIN IT ALL FOR SAIKI!" Hairo cheered, "YEAH!" Their classmates cheered back, "NEVER FORGET WHAT HE DID FOR US!" Hairo cheered. This, in turn, made Kusuo stick around because now he feels bad for trying to leave. From behind them, Chono and his assistant walked away after performing for the festival.

"Alright guys and gals! These are the team events! And while we may be at the bottom..." Hairo goes on to pep talk. "I don't believe he did any of the individual events, hopefully, I'm not participating in any events' (Y/n) thought, as she just wants to watch. If there was a god, he apparently answered her wish, as she is currently watching Kusuo try and tug the rope with their classmates.

Only to see Kusuo now holding two ropes, showing that he accidentally broke them, (Y/n) summoned some popcorn, and waited for the chaos to go down. First, Kusuo ripped his thin glove, then he made the whole other team fly into the air. "Ah... Class 3 wins" the ref said, or more like questioned, as he is shocked by what just happened. "ALRIGHT, WE WON!" Hairo announced, more hyped than the referee.