Roach Problems

"We're leaving Ku, (Y/n), hold down the fort okay? We'll be back around nightfall!" Kurumi exclaimed, leaving to go to a wedding. "I don't understand why Kirishima's having his wedding smack dab in the middle of summer, this heat is unbearable!" Kuniharu complained.

"You guys are hot because you're clinging to each other" Kusuo pointed out "anyway Kusuo, (Y/n), are you sure you don't want to come with us? Kusuo, you met Kirishima before, right?" Kuniharu asked. "Not interested" Kusuo shot down, "sorry, Sir. as much as I want to, me and churches... Don't really mix well" (Y/n) reminding them that she is a demon.

"On the surface, it seems like an occasion full of joy, but underneath... It's a hotbed of pitty and jealousy, you know? A wedding, I'm not in the mood for any of that," Kusuo pointed out, reminding them that he can read minds. "Oh well, that's too bad, you know with your psychic powers, and demon powers would liven up the reception, those things are stuffy" Kuniharu said.

"Our powers aren't for your amusement" Kusuo pointed out, even though (Y/n) doesn't mind the idea of crashing a wedding. They finally left, and it is dead silent, "finally it's quiet, maybe we can watch some TV" Kusuo suggested, only to see items everywhere. "I would enjoy that, but this place is a mess, I say we clean up a bit" (Y/n) suggested.

"I guess I can help with the cleaning now and then," Kusuo said as he lifted the items off the floor with his powers, while (Y/n) vacumes under the furniture. "There is a lot of dust, I mean, really, it's a wonder we don't have bugs" (Y/n) said, while Kusuo is sorting the trash, only to see him looking at something.

"Kusuo?" (Y/n) questioned, going to stare at what he was staring at, only to see the scenery change. In Kusuo's panic, he grabbed (Y/n) and teleported to Texas. "There was a cockroach," Kusuo said while his legs shook from fright, "for the most part, I'm unshakable, but there is one thing I can't stand... Bugs" Kusuo said, giving (Y/n) strange sadistic ideas.

"The reason I hate them so much is that I can't predict their moves, along with you, but you're an exception. Sure, I can use my powers to remove them, but I don't even want to use them to touch those icky critters" Kusuo complained, calming down a bit. "I do believe teleporting to Texas is a bit overdramatic, even for me" (Y/n) said, only to have Kusuo stare at her.

"What? Is there one on me?" (Y/n) questioned, while looking at her body for any roaches, but found none. "Please get rid of the roach for me, I beg you" Kusuo pleaded, even though he doesn't look like he is begging. "I would, but we aren't even at home, plus, didn't Kurumi say there's a package coming?" (Y/n) pointed out.

"That's right... Mom's expecting a package, and we've already been gone five minutes, I have no choice, we have to go home" Kusuo said, grabbing (Y/n)'s hand and teleporting back to his room. "I suppose I can get the roach, while you get the package" (Y/n) said reluctantly, remembering that she owed Kusuo from yesterday's workout with Hairo.

(Y/n) opens Kusuo's room door, with Kusuo closely following behind her, using her as a shield from any bugs. Suddenly, the doorbell rings, stopping them from their trek to the kitchen. "He's here already? Wait, this is actually good, once we get the package, there's no need for us to be home. As soon as they leave, we can teleport far, far away" Kusuo said. He teleported them to the door to get them there faster, Kusuo opened the door, only to face Nendo.

Kusuo, once again, panicked, grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, and teleported away. "There was a Nendo" Kusuo explained while clinging onto (Y/n) for safety. "I do believe you overreacted again" (Y/n) pointed out, "but, first there is a cockroach, then Nendo, two small-brained creatures whose actions I can't predict. Can you blame me for freaking out?! I just can't seem to catch a- Huh! Of course!" Kusuo realized, somehow showing up back in front of the door, with Kusuo still clinging onto (Y/n).

Now, they are watching Nendo try and find the cockroach, "Kusuo, you do know I can catch the bugs, right?" (Y/n) questioned. 'I don't want you touching those icky things' Kusuo said in his mind, not wanting to say that out loud, so he just ignored (Y/n). "Ah, there they are, there's two of them under there" Nendo stated, freaking Kusuo out. "That's even worse!" Kusuo complained while helping Nendo lift the fridge. "If it helps getting rid of those monsters, I'll lend a hand" Kusuo explained, even though, no one asked.

Nendo lets go of the fridge, ignoring the fact that it's floating in mid-air, slapping the roaches with a hand. This made Kusuo go pale, hiding behind (Y/n) with a grossed-out look. "Hey, do you guys have any tissue? Well? Do you both want to get some ramen?" Nendo asked with a thumbs up, showing a roach's leg on it.

"Nendo, thank you for the help and all, but do you mind leaving? Like now" (Y/n) asked, while trying to politely move Nendo out the door. "I regret ever letting Nendo help, I should've just had you help" Kusuo stated, still greatly disgusted by Nendo's actions. "Plus, I still owed you from the festival set up, I could've just used my shadows to grab them and toss them outside" (Y/n) pointed out.

It was finally nighttime, and Kusuo's parents are back home, "we're back home!" Kurumi announced. When they got through the door, they were amazed by how much cleaner the house is. "Wow Ku, (Y/n), you tidied up while we were gone?" Kurumi asked in amazement.

"We did indeed! You're welcome" (Y/n) said enthusiastically, "well, thank you both! It looks great! Here! As a reward, have these chocolates they gave us-- OH!" Kurumi started only to accidentally drop them. "Oh no! They went everywhere!" Kurumi exclaimed as the chocolates bounced on Kusuo and (Y/n).

Kusuo, once again panicked, believing the chocolates to be roaches, and quickly grabbed (Y/n) and teleported away. They teleported in the middle of nowhere, with a waterfall behind them. "Kusuo, that was just uncalled for" (Y/n) lectured, while Kusuo is hugging (Y/n)'s arm in fear, completely done with today.