Helping Kaido Make 'Friends'

It's another day of school and another day of Kaido's weird 8th-grade syndrome. "Guess what?! I've been summoned! If I told you why I'd have to kill you Saiki, but for now, let's just say that the world is in store for some pretty big changes! Come on (Y/n), you were summoned too" Kaido said, dragging (Y/n) along.

"What? You can't just take her without permission" Kusuo said in annoyance, so he ended up following the two without them knowing. "This is the place (Y/n), be quiet, it's a secret hideout" Kaido whispered to (Y/n), she nodded in understanding, watching him knock on the door.

When Kaido wasn't looking, (Y/n) turned her head a good 180 degrees, she smiled creepily at the spot she senses Kusuo in. This sent shivers down Kusuo's spine, from fear of being found out, and from her creepy smile. 'Spying isn't very nice, Kusuo' (Y/n) thought, knowing the psychic can read her mind, but she quickly turned her head back around when Kaido looked at her.

"Come on (Y/n)" Kaido said, ushering her into the room, a long table full of 6 chairs, only one student sat at the front. "You both made it, I hope no one has followed you both, the Jet Black Wings," the student said while covering his face and hair. "Not to worry, Jaideyes, I'm told-" Kaido said, sitting down, only to be interrupted.

"WAIT! There's something important you've forgotten!" The student said urgently, "I'm sorry Sir. you're right! An energy field surrounds this room..." Kaido then goes on to talk about some nonsense, that (Y/n) didn't listen to. 'It's just, me, Kaido, Kusuo, and this human' (Y/n) concluded while scanning anything suspicious.

Suddenly, Kaido did some weird dance, and ended it with a clap, "log goose!" Kaido announced. "Your friend has to do it as well," the kid said, noticing that (Y/n) didn't do the... "Spell". They look at her expectingly, "I'm sorry, but I already did it without you both looking, I am just that fast" (Y/n) lied, but sent a creepy sinister smile towards the kid.

It was very effective, as the kid didn't question it, and lets Kaido and (Y/n) sit down. "So, have you come to terms with the truth?" The kid asked, making (Y/n) confused. "It's not that easy for me, it's like everything I ever knew was a lie," Kaido said, 'is he going to go into some random background story?' (Y/n) thought with a sweatdrop.

"You say, in a past life, I was the top soldier in Dark Reunion? But then after discovering their plans to sort mankind, I stole the mystical stone penalize, with the help of (Y/n)'s magic, and went rouge?! And then when they cornered me, I performed the Phantom Technique and became a disembodied soul, taking (Y/n) with me?! Then I entered the unborn body of Shun Kaido?! While (Y/n) went into the unborn child of (Y/n) (L/n)?!" Kaido asked, making (Y/n) sweatdrop again.

'Is this kid stupid?' (Y/n) thought, "it's not easy to believe all that!" Kaido said excitedly, not going unnoticed by the other human. "You seem excited by it" the student pointed out, "I'm not! Really!" Kaido said they both weren't convinced by the lie. "That's fine, so long as you're realizing the truth," the kid said, not really caring how Kaido is feeling.

The kid goes on to talk about how Kaido's spirit is special to revive. "That's why we can help you regain your memories," the student finalized his story. "What we? Who else is here?" Kaido asked, looking around the room for more people, (Y/n) wasn't too worried about the "we" part, those are just her shadows laughing at the situation. "There are 4 others at this table beside me, of course, they are all Phantoms, I take it you don't see them? If so, you have no chance to help us!" The kid said, making Kaido worried.

"No, no! I see them fine! They're just not here physically, right?" Kaido said nervously. "I believe they are here in spirit, but not in body, like Jaideyes, I believe they don't trust you" (Y/n) said, wanting to play along, to amuse Kaido. Thankfully, (Y/n) sees Kaido as a little kid, and is treating him as such, "she's right! It's because you haven't yet presented the sworn ally solution" the kid said, confusing (Y/n).

"Oh, I got that right here," Kaido said, holding up his homework, and handing it to the student. 'This human is bullying Kaido, I will deal with him later,' (Y/n) thought with a sadistic grin, making sure no one saw. "Such detailed answers! It's everything we expected and more from the Jet Black Wings! With this! They're sure to accept you into the group!" The kid said.

"Great! If that's all it takes I'm going-" Kaido started only to be interrupted again, "STOP!" The kid yelled. Suddenly, the kid started doing weird hand gestures, accidentally hitting one of (Y/n)'s shadows, who was not happy with the contact. "Uhm... What was that?" Kaido asked, confused about what he just witnessed, while (Y/n)'s shadows are planning a murder.

"Dark Reunion has found out about this room," the student said, making Kaido gasp in shock. "We're under attack!" The student said, making it seem real, "attack?!" Kaido asked. "They just killed the 4 Phantoms," the student said, suddenly killing off undead people, most likely so that Kaido doesn't ask about them.

"WHAT?! PHANTOMS CAN DIE?!" Kaido asked bewildered about the new information, "yes! Even Phantoms can be killed! If we want to make it out of here alive, we need to act! Now, you two, help me create a barrier!" The student said urgently. "Yeah, sure! What do I do?" Kaido asked, ready to not sacrifice his life so quickly, and taking the situation seriously.

"Well... First things first, I need you to put any and all metal objects on you, into that special bag, metal can interfere with barrier magic" the kid said. "RIGHT!" Kaido yelled as he goes to put everything into the bag, but (Y/n) put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Kaido, do not worry, I already set up the barrier! No need to put down your items! We are safe now!" (Y/n) said with a reassuring smile. This eased Kaido's worries, "oh wow, (Y/n), you are so powerful! What would I ever do without you?" Kaido asked, praising (Y/n)'s nonexistent work.

"Wait, we still need to--" The kid started only to be startled by (Y/n)'s creepy smile, basically telling him to shut up. "I mean- Looks like we got up the barrier just in time!" The kid said, "yeah, that was close" Kaido said, oblivious to (Y/n)'s creepy smile. "Now it's time for us to go home," the kid said casually, "oh, okay, come on (Y/n)" Kaido said, getting ready to leave.

"Go on ahead Kaido, Jaideyes and I need to have a private talk, it's very secretive" (Y/n) lied, but convinced Kaido, "alright! I'll see you tomorrow then!" Kaido said happily, leaving the room. "Now that he's gone..." (Y/n) said, her emotions going a complete 180, her cheerful smile turned into a sinister one, looking ready to kill.

"I really hate it when people prey on the weak... Maybe I should... Give you a warning" (Y/n) said in a demonic tone, her shadows showing themselves from behind her, and her eyes going to radio dials. The human's visual started seeing the world go into static, while a radio noise got louder. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The kid screamed, running out of the room, while mentally regretting bullying Kaido.

(Y/n) picked up the homework that the human dropped, then snapped her neck to the ceiling. "You can get down now, the human has left" (Y/n) said to Kusuo, who is stuck to the ceiling, watching the whole thing go down. "I'm impressed, you didn't kill him" Kusuo praised while teleporting to the ground to stand in front of her.

Kusuo helped (Y/n) set up a fake scene of Dark Reunion destroying the room, so that the next day, Kaido avoids the room. "Don't tell a soul Saiki, this meeting involves the fate of the world" Kaido said to Kusuo while walking between Kusuo and (Y/n). "Oh? It's open" Kaido said, as he slowly opened the door, inside was a mess.

The table and chairs are in pieces, courtesy of (Y/n)'s shadows letting off steam, along with the fabric on the wall being ripped up. Beneath it, on the wall, is a large dent, and next to it is a symbol of the Dark Reunion, which was made by Kusuo's powers. "Could it mean that they're one step behind me?!" Kaido asked no one, while worriedly looking at the room. (Y/n) just analyzed their work with a proud look, who knew destroying stuff with a psychic was so much fun.