Salesman vs (Y/n)

"Today is your lucky day ma'am, this right here is a--" The salesman says as he spoke too fast to be understood. "Wow, that sounds amazing, right (Y/n)?" Kurumi asked. "And it's only 500 yen a bottle!!" The salesman said enthusiastically, "really?! I'll take it!" Kurumi said happily.

Before Kurumi could pay for the bottle, (Y/n) stepped in front of Kurumi, giving the male an intimidating smile. "Kurumi, I do advise that you don't take anything from him. He was just heading on his way right now, right?" (Y/n) asked the salesman, giving him a threatening look.

"R-Right! Sorry to disturb you two!" The salesman said as he quickly left the house, taking his stuff with him. "(Y/n)! Again?! You did this for the last guy as well!" Kurumi complained. "What is all this?" Kusuo asked, gaining the two's attention to see the boxes of items (Y/n) was unable to prevent.

"Welcome home Ku! Here! Drink this! It's golden water" Kurumi said as she held out a glass to her son. "Ah, she got tricked into buying a bunch of weird crap, but how did you get tricked, (Y/n)?" Kusuo asked. "As I said earlier, I was quite busy, she must've bought these items when I wasn't around" (Y/n) informed while trying to get around the boxes.

"Ah, that makes more sense" Kusuo concluded, as he then looks at all the useless items. "Now drink up! The guy said you'd never get a cold or injury again!" Kurumi insisted. "Miss Kurumi, as I said earlier, we both can't get colds, and I doubt anything can injure us here" (Y/n) said with a sigh.

"Well... Look at the other great stuff I bought! Fire extinguishers!" Kurumi said, showing the two the item. "I can put fires out, we don't need that" Kusuo pointed out. "An extendable cleaning pole!" Kurumi said, presenting the item, "I can reach high places, we don't need that" Kusuo said again.

"A book on levitation!" Kurumi said as she had a stack of books. "I can already levitate, we don't need that" Kusuo reminded. "This fully automated egg cracking machine!" Kurumi said while holding the item. "No one needs that," Kusuo said bluntly, only to be ignored by the phone ringing.

"Do not worry, I got it" (Y/n) said as she picked up the phone for Kurumi. "Hello? Groping women? 1 million yen? Hm... What a disaster, you can figure it out on your own" (Y/n) said as she hung up. "Who was it?" Kurumi asked, "Mr. Kurniharu was caught groping women, so now he needs a bail" (Y/n) said bluntly.

"WHAT?! I'll GET THE MONEY RIGHT AWAY!" Kurumi said as she goes to grab some money. "Yeah, let's get to the bank," Kusuo said urgently, agreeing with his Mom. "Hi, I'm home!" Kuniharu announced, surprising everyone in the room. "Ah, so you did figure it out yourself" (Y/n) pointed out in amusement.

"What?" Kuniharu asked, confused by what (Y/n) meant. "What are you doing here?" Kurumi asked her husband. "We thought you'd be in a jail cell" Kusuo pointed out. "I DIDN'T DO IT! I don't go around groping women!!" Kuniharu stated, but it wasn't that convincing though.

"Hm, but it definitely sounded like you" (Y/n) said, trying to remember what the guy sounded like. "Well, obviously you fell for the classic "it's me" scam! But, how did you get fooled Kusuo?" Kuniharu asked. "It sounded like something you'd do," Kusuo said with a smirk, knowing he hit a nerve.

"No, it doesn't! I don't know how you could even fall for that! Can't believe we almost lost a million yen! Though I see someone got you to buy a bunch of crap! How much was all this?!" Kuniharu asked. "About a million yen..." Kurumi said nervously, "it's the same either way!!" Kuniharu exclaimed in despair.

"I've got to lick 75 shoes to make back a million yen that you've spent!" Kuniharu informed, while (Y/n) scooted away from him. "Do you have a yen per shoe rate?" Kusuo asked, confused about how his Dad is getting paid, while (Y/n) is disgusted by what Kuniharu just said.

"I'm sorry... I bought all this stuff because I thought it would make my two special guys, and one special girl, happy" Kurumi said sadly. "Miss. Kurumi, you have nothing to apologize for, anyone could fall for the scam" (Y/n) said reassuringly. "Now, Miss. Kurumi, why don't you prepare dinner?" (Y/n) suggested, gently pushing Kurumi out of the room.

"Alright! I'll go get ready!" Kurumi said happily, as she skipped away. Once Kurumi left the room, Kuniharu turned to Kusuo with a pleading look. "Oh, great Kusuo! Please fix this mess!" Kuniharu pleaded, "so now you're panicking? No big deal, these are still in the return period" Kusuo said as he teleported the items away.

"It's convenient that I can apport things," Kusuo said as he got the 1 million yen back from the salesman. "All right, you got my shoe licking money back! Just for that, I'm going to buy you one coffee jelly" Kuniharu said happily. "One?" Kusuo said with a threatening look, making his Dad nervous. "U-Uh... As many as you want!" Kuniharu said nervously.

(Y/n) sat next to Kusuo, drinking dark coffee, while Kusuo's parents sat across from her. "I really am sorry..." Kurumi said sadly, still disappointed that she let herself get scammed. "My dear, we told you that it's alright" (Y/n) said reassuringly after putting down her coffee cup.

"But the salesmen come by all the time, just today there was at least 10, 5 of those got scared off by you, (Y/n)" Kurumi informed. "Wow! That many?" Kuniharu asked in disbelief, "they're probably on a list of easy targets" Kusuo pointed out. "That's it! I'll get rid of those vultures once and for all!" Kuniharu stated.

Kusuo bent his head down and put two fingers to his forehead, seemingly in pain. "That won't work, I just saw you failing miserably" Kusuo bluntly said. "In that case, why don't you just go destroy all of those companies" Kuniharu suggested. "No, we need to resolve to not buy from us is so strong, they remove us from their sucker list," Kusuo said as he turned his head to (Y/n). "(Y/n), I want you to pretend to be Mom and scare the salesmen away" Kusuo ordered.

The doorbell rings, and it's the same salesman from earlier, that (Y/n) tried to scare off. "Hello, again ma'am! It's so good to see you! The food---" The salesman once again rambles on, and (Y/n) had no clue what he's saying. "Please just leave us alone" (Y/n) said politely, as she is dressed in clothing Kurumi would wear, and a wig to hide her (h/c). To the salesmen, (Y/n) looks exactly like Kurumi, who won't stop smiling.

"What?! But ma'am, wait!" The salesman said desperately, as (Y/n) tries to close the door on him. "I said, please leave" (Y/n) said with a glare, her smile straining. "Ah, let me guess, your husband got upset---" The salesman goes on to ramble again, hoping to gain (Y/n)'s sympathy.

"That's not it at all, now, if you don't leave, I will get physical" (Y/n) warned as her smile became sadistic. "Heh... But, your family needs to be healthy and-" The salesman tries to say, only for a hand to shoot out towards him. (Y/n) shots out a hand, getting it close to his face and planting it on his shoulder.

Her face goes so close, their noses are basically touching, and she narrows her eyes at the male. "I said, if you do not leave, I will get physical, and if you come here again, well... It's best if you don't know" (Y/n) threatened as she tightened her grip on the male's shoulder.

"Hehe... I guess I should be leaving now... I-I won't come back, I promise!" The salesman said while nervously sweating. "Oh, I know you won't, I'll make sure of it" (Y/n) promised, letting go of the male, as she watched him run away. "Something tells me that you're going to do something to their company," Kusuo said as he peaked his head out.

"Are you going to stop me?" (Y/n) asked, as she looked at Kusuo with a threatening look, looking worse than Kurumi's demon face. "No, just don't make a mess" Kusuo ordered, (Y/n) gave him a closed-eyed smile, and vanished into a shadow. The shadow melted into the ground and zipped forward, only to vanish a moment later.

At the company, (Y/n) is leaning on her microphone as she watched as the company is covered in fire and smoke. All the exits and entrances are blocked by furniture to difficult to move. The screams of people filtered through the air, only to be heard by the grinning demon, who isn't planning on helping them.