Safety Drill

"Alright everyone, listen up, today we're doing a safety drill" Hairo warned, "I don't need a drill, I'll be fine," Nendo said casually. "Nendo, you need to take this seriously, and (L/n) stop smiling, this is a serious matter! Imagine this room is on fire! White-hot flames are everywhere, the smoke makes it impossible to see, let alone breathe!" Hairo explained.

"Honestly, that sounds like a lot of fun" (Y/n) blurted out, which made everyone look at her weirdly. Hairo decided to ignore it and get close to Nendo's face to continue his made-up scenario. "So what then? Do you have an escape plan?! How would you know what decision to make if you don't participate in this drill! Preparation is the key to survival!!" Hairo yelled at Nendo.

"You're as hot and smothering as a fire" Kusuo pointed out, not really taking the drill seriously. "So when the alarm goes off, follow my lead, and evacuate to the courtyard," Hairo said, earning an "Okay..." From his classmates. "Here's an easy way to remember the correct procedure in an emergency," Hairo said as he wrote down S.O.S.

"What's sauce?" Nendo asked no one, only to figure it out on his own, "I know what it stands for! Save ourselves! S.O.S" Nendo said. "As much as I enjoy that idea, that's not right" (Y/n) pointed out, "oh, if it's not that, then how about, SOMEONE OVER HERE SAVE ME!" Nendo yelled out, which was completely off.

Kaido laughed at Nendo's stupidity, "each of your guesses is dumber than the last one" Kaido teased. "Alright, then do you know what it means, smart guy?" Nendo tested, wanting to see if Kaido will mess up. "Of course I do, obviously it stands for Scorching Oblivion Smackdown" Kaido said, which caused everyone to now look at him weirdly.

"Hehe, I'm just joking! It stands for Slow Orderly and Silent" Kaido quickly said, not wanting people staring at him like that. "Yup, you got it, now everyone, just remember those simple rules and we'll ace this drill!" Hairo said, only for the drill to start once he was finished with his lecture.

"The first-floor science lab is on fire, evacuate immediately," the announcer said, giving vital information on where the fire is. "Stay calm everyone, open your bag and get your safety hood, stand in line after that in order of student number," Hairo said. This caused everyone to start grabbing their safety hood, well those who actually remembered to grab theirs from home.

This in turn had all the boys try and give their safety hood to Teruhashi, who apparently left hers at home. "I do believe that what we're doing is taking up escape time, if this were a real drill, we would be dead" (Y/n) pointed out, as normally people would rush out of the room before all exits are blocked.

"Okay, let's move out!" Hairo exclaimed as they started filing out of the classroom and into the hall. "hold on, I forgot my phone" Takahashi complained as he stepped out of the line, only to be stopped by Hairo. "Stop Takahashi, out of line is too dangerous! Stay in place!" Hairo commanded.

"Is it me, or is everyone using S.O.S abbreviations?" (Y/n) questioned, "no, I hear them too, it's so annoying, I wish they would stop" Kusuo complained, only for Kaido to jump in. "Stop it guys, obviously it's not the time for stupid fuss," Kaido said while using an S.O.S abbreviation.

(Y/n) then notices that her class started walking the wrong way, she just decided to follow them, because why not? "AHHH!!" Hairo yelled as he noticed that their pathway is blocked. "Stop everyone! Our path leading out! Shutter before us!" Hairo yelled out while pointing to the shutter.

"Seriously? Oh, come on! Screw it we'd be dead!" Their classmates complained together while using S.O.S abbreviations. "They do all realize we went the wrong way... Right?" (Y/n) questioned, underestimating human stupidity. It is blocked because the science lab is in front of them, meaning that they are supposedly standing in smoke.

"No, they do not, they just didn't pay attention to the announcement" Kusuo pointed out, while Hairo is deciding on what to do next. "Stay calm, obviously there is a solution to get outside, yes that's it! I understand why they locked us in!" Hairo exclaimed, which brought some hope that they will double back.

"They are testing our physical strength! Yeah! That's the only explanation! WE DON'T HAVE TO SEND OUT AN S.O.S IF WE CAN OVERCOME OBSTACLES BY OURSELVES! Which means to get out, we must break down that shutter!" Hairo exclaimed. "I take back what I said, they are idiots" Kusuo exclaimed as they watch Hairo command the students to break down the shutter.

"So... You wrenched open a metal shutter and ran out the front door?! I see... WHY WOULD YOU ANIMALS BREAK OUR NEW SHUTTER?! WE LITERALLY INSTALED IT LAST WEEK, LOSERS! SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?! OBVIOUSLY, YOU'RE IDIOTS! SHUTTERS ARE EXPENSIVE TO FIX!" Matsuzaki yelled while (Y/n) and Kusuo watched from a distance.

"We did try to warn them... Well not directly, but still... Anyway, the school doesn't actually even need to bother with emergency drills" Kusuo pointed out. "That's true, but then we won't get to watch the chaos unfold like we did today, plus they don't really know that you're protecting them" (Y/n) pointed out, not really listening to Kusuo's explanation of using his powers.

"Well, so long as I'm here, ordeals like fires simply won't happen," Kusuo said while accidentally using an S.O.S abbreviation. "As punishment, you're all getting buzz cuts!" Matsuzaki said, ruining the cool scene of Kusuo using his powers to put out a match, that would've potentially set the school on fire.